Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

how it feels to play chess while chewing 5 gum (cool euphamism i just thought for smoking high thc weed, lmk what u all think)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y0lLwLxVX8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

cda posted:

sober person playing chess: Queen to b6
high on weed person playing chess: i wonder if all the pawns are the same flavor

idea: capitalism ftw

highdea: full communism now

Bluedeanie

how it feels to finally land the lunker (another term i just thought to describe smoking high cbd strains, again just a thought to workshop, input and constructive criticisms welcome)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyxYlk5XxhQ

Papa Was A Video Toaster

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
I think smoking weed is cool and good, it helps me eat healthy food and not worry so much about how mean people are to each other sometimes

Matoi Ryuko

Bluedeanie posted:

how it feels to play chess while chewing 5 gum (cool euphamism i just thought for smoking high thc weed, lmk what u all think)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y0lLwLxVX8

I think that rani yahya is a great upcoming bantamweight. Also Jose quinonez is cool too.

Smoke weed

Bluedeanie

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I think that rani yahya is a great upcoming bantamweight. Also Jose quinonez is cool too.

Smoke weed

hell......... same....

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Smoke weed

Weed is illegal.

----------------

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

drilldo squirt posted:

Weed is illegal.

I grew up reading that Winners Don't Use Drugs and it's a lesson I've taken to heart. I DARE to not use them. Is DARE still a thing or is it something new like DAB?

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Garrand

Rhino, you did this to me!

I'm currently in a chat session with a comcast rep (cancelling service since i'm moving) and it became clear he's copying and pasting from some document when he accidentally copied the actual bullet points from the list he's working from.

Also the chat session is the way to go. I like not having to awkwardly sit on the phone while whatever slow system their working with grabs my information.

Garrand fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Apr 11, 2018

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Koishi Komeiji

Garrand posted:

I'm currently in a chat session with a comcast rep (cancelling service since i'm moving) and it became clear he's copying and pasting from some document when he accidentally copied the actual bullet points from the list he's working from.

Also the chat session is the way to go. I like not having to awkwardly sit on the phone while whatever slow system their working with grabs my information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne0TksRJiGM

sb hermit

Garrand posted:

I’ve had Cox reps actively lie to me, saying that there is a federal law that requires AT&T to allow consumers to cancel a contract as long as it is within a week. “Oh yeah, I’m reading the fine print right here, on their website.” It took 3 calls to get my service cancelled. I mentioned the lies in the first minute of the 3rd call (as well as saying that it was my 3rd call in trying to cancel) and he canceled my account in 10 seconds. Wish it was always that easy.

I wish there were no “promotional rates”. Haveta switch every year. Such a pain.

treasure bear

im glad we've come to an agreement re: weed in byob, it's banned

Garrand

Rhino, you did this to me!

I've had comcast at a couple different places now and haven't had any issues cancelling with them. Like they always have that spiel about "we're so sorry to see you go" etc but never those horror stories of "no, you can't disconnect" and poo poo, although every time I've cancelled it's because I'm moving. I think comcast has legitimately tried to be less of a poo poo in the customer service department after years of being a joke.

Frontier, though, I remember really having to loving fight them. Well, joke was on them because at the time I was a broke, jobless alcoholic so good luck getting your money!

treasure bear posted:

I don't use, but weed is cool and good and should be available to everybody along with universal healthcare.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

oh it's fine IRL, just not here

Jolo

treasure bear posted:

banned ye olde budde

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

treasure bear

mods please update the rules thread

Jolo

I think it's important for the chat thread to know that the lead character of the movie "The Snowman" is named Harry Hole

Jaded Burnout

Jolo posted:

I think it's important for the chat thread to know that the lead character of the movie "The Snowman" is named Harry Hole

I am told it makes more sense in the original language, whatever that is, probably Finweigan.

Jolo

Jaded Burnout posted:

I am told it makes more sense in the original language, whatever that is, probably Finweigan.

in the books his name is Erre Goatse

FluffieDuckie

treasure bear posted:

mods please update the rules thread

No :colbert:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
there are no weeds in the hanging gardens of BYOBylon

treasure bear

i cannot believe this

Robot Made of Meat

Garrand posted:

I don't use, but weed is cool and good and should be available to everybody along with universal healthcare.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

The wisdom of Duckie is vast and good.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

treasure bear posted:

i cannot believe this

Believe it, friend.

----------------

alnilam

[defiantly]weed...

Robot Made of Meat

alnilam posted:

[defiantly]weed...

Is Good!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

My name is TV and I'm hear to say
I made a new signature, in a very big way

treasure bear

alnilam posted:

[defiantly]weed...

you have not heard the last of this!

treasure bear fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Apr 12, 2018

alnilam

treasure bear posted:

you have not heard the last of this!

Manifisto

TVsVeryOwn posted:

My name is TV and I'm hear to say
I made a new signature, in a very big way

oo pretty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

excuse me, hello, someone posted about weed and I saw a giant cloud of smoke in the sky coming from the West

DRILLDO SQUIRT ARE YOU OKAY

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Oh also y'all know I make things for a living right?

Good news today: not only do I make things for a living but I have a contract to work on another show with a company that sounds a bit like pee bus if you say it phonetically. And I get to spin silk and wool and a little mohair, weave it and make dresses or of it. PLUS A MEN'S AFTERNOON SUIT, German, circa 1740s.

I have never been so loving excited to work on projects in my life. I'm sketching so many dresses. I really do have a fun job, mostly.

cda

by Hand Knit

If I'm ever ik again I'm going to do it in a secret way

Papa Was A Video Toaster

hamjobs posted:

Good news today: not only do I make things for a living but I have a contract to work on another show with a company that sounds a bit like pee bus if you say it phonetically. And I get to spin silk and wool and a little mohair, weave it and make dresses or of it. PLUS A MEN'S AFTERNOON SUIT, German, circa 1740s.

I have never been so loving excited to work on projects in my life. I'm sketching so many dresses. I really do have a fun job, mostly.

I don't know what show you're talking about, but congratulations, friend!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

hamjobs posted:

excuse me, hello, someone posted about weed and I saw a giant cloud of smoke in the sky coming from the West

DRILLDO SQUIRT ARE YOU OKAY

don't worry, that was just Simon

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

FluffieDuckie

cda posted:

If I'm ever ik again I'm going to do it in a secret way

*makes a note*

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic

Olive! posted:

don't worry, that was just Simon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

hamjobs posted:

cool

could you post what the 1740s afternoon suits looked like