Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

the only proven system IMHO is telling CHUDS to suck my drat BALLS or punching Nazis directly in the loving face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Chinatown posted:

hahaha i have some extremely bad news

brother

you do me grave lols

I implore you never cease

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Chinatown posted:

the only proven system IMHO is telling CHUDS to suck my drat BALLS or punching Nazis directly in the loving face

my drat BALLS

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Another day waking up to the adrenaline rush of potential nuclear warfare for nothing.

Just think. After Trump is gone. There are going to be like, so many systems put in place to stop things like this from happening, know what I mean?

it's hard to give me a bigger lol than tromp does

thanks for this post

(i know you were likely being sarcastic but I couldn't help but pretend you weren't)

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Damo posted:

it's hard to give me a bigger lol than tromp does

thanks for this post

(i know you were likely being sarcastic but I couldn't help but pretend you weren't)

It was a joke based on the once common discourse circa mid november 2016

the common, rational man x2 circa november 2016 posted:

"I cannot believe that donald trump, that vile idiot from television and bankruptcy is now president"

"I know eh? You'd think they'd have like systems to prevent that sort of thing"

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Another day waking up to the adrenaline rush of potential nuclear warfare for nothing.

Just think. After Trump is gone. There are going to be like, so many systems put in place to stop things like this from happening, know what I mean?

Reagan had Alzheimer's during the cold war and nothing was done, what makes you think anything will happen now.

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich

"I'm not owned, I'm not owned" I continue to insist as I slowly balloon and transform into a fat orange retard

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
i wonder if hannity will have a glenn beck style conversion where he realises he's been a monster who has done vastly more harm than good. like, does sean hannity have glenn beck's level of self-awareness?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
he wont because hannity is severely mentally ill

I mean that with no hyperbole whatsoever. dude does this poo poo on the radio for hours, then on TV. 99.99% of his waking hours is about this. his brain has literally, literally rotted long ago from prolonged exposure to Obama, and the right wing outrage over a Negro as President., + Hillary.

im not joking, Hanniry's work ethic or whatever + obsession over white people losing influence has literally destroyed his mind.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Plavski posted:

i wonder if hannity will have a glenn beck style conversion where he realises he's been a monster who has done vastly more harm than good. like, does sean hannity have glenn beck's level of self-awareness?

Probably not because even Glenn Beck's conversion was a half-hearted attempt to stay relevant. I get a feeling Hannity will keep tard-raging to the grave. Hopefully that happens sooner rather than later given that he travels with a concealed weapon and is dumb enough to give cops lip if he gets pulled over for a speeding ticket.

gently caress Sean Hannity. gently caress him up his stupid rear end.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Chinatown posted:

he wont because hannity is severely mentally ill

I mean that with no hyperbole whatsoever. dude does this poo poo on the radio for hours, then on TV. 99.99% of his waking hours is about this. his brain has literally, literally rotted long ago from prolonged exposure to Obama, and the right wing outrage over a Negro as President., + Hillary.

im not joking, Hanniry's work ethic or whatever + obsession over white people losing influence has literally destroyed his mind.

He lives in an eternal groundhogs day, except the actors change faces every day

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I can't wait for 2069 when a VR sensory drama is released that finally fully captures the experience of being the most powerful man on earth but also retarded.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

CzarStark posted:

"I'm not owned, I'm not owned" I continue to insist as I slowly balloon and transform into a fat orange retard

Couvade syndrome but it's for retarded presidents

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

bloom posted:

I can't wait for 2069 when a VR sensory drama is released that finally fully captures the experience of being the most powerful man on earth but also retarded.

I admire your optimism, but there's no VR in the future. At best you can hope to dig through the rotting, irradiated leftovers of this failed civilization.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
From the other thread, a lol too good not to share

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
The President of the United States is such a retard he can't even get a decent lawyer.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
what do you mean my retard friends got subpoenad? CLIENT-RANDOM PRIVILEGE IS DEAD!

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Was she saying his penis was a max of six inches or it was six inches away from her face? This is important

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
trump is good for people that want everyone to die

:thunk:

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Avirosb posted:

Couvade syndrome but it's for retarded presidents

I had to look this up and it's worth it. A hearty lol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

He isn't going to attack Syria is he?

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

CODChimera posted:

we'll see. we'll see what happens with that. we're going to making a decision on that very soon. very soon. i'll keep you in suspense. you'll be surprised. very surprised.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

CODChimera posted:

A message from the President:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

CODChimera posted:

Not invading Syria would be the first presidential thing he's ever done

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

corn in the bible posted:

Not invading Syria would be the first presidential thing he's ever done

Are you kidding? There's nothing more presidential.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
How quickly people forget that Trump was considered presidential because he dropped some million dollar bombs on Syrian dirt after warning the russians to get out.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984371491277099010

it lives

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
the phrase "fake news" has lost its lustre. it's now meaningless

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984374422587965440

lol who is this joker

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Plavski posted:

the phrase "fake news" has lost its lustre. it's now meaningless

uhhh I think you mean Fake News

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol what a dipshit

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

We have an actual lunatic running the country. And around 40% of the population thinks this is fine because he shits on minorities and immigrants.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Are Predisent is doing Pee Wee Herman takes lol

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

thats one truly vile rat

Actuary X
Jul 20, 2007

Not really the best actuary in the world.

NotWearingPants posted:

The President of the United States is such a retard he can't even get a decent lawyer.

from the Washington Post article:

quote:

But Bannon believes Trump can argue he was given poor counsel by his lawyers on Russia, including Ty Cobb, who has encouraged a cooperative approach to Mueller’s team.
His legal strategy depends on saying his lawyers were terrible.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

:bisonyes: my god, what a retard

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

“We are stopping all aide to countries where each individual citizen hasn’t written America a ‘thank you’ card. Many such cases! Sad”

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Bahahaha what a maroon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Remember when he was going to fire tillerson because tillerson called him a loving moron but then CNN reported the firing was going to happen so Trump, out of spite for the TV, didn't fire him until everyone had forgotten