Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

that would be from someone named "Zakk" :barf:

but :lol: at "my own design"

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Sweet parasitic worm tat.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I hope whoever took that photo did the community a service by removing it (or reporting it).

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

"peace and pane"

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Oh there's pain, from the infection mostly.

Flaming Lime
Dec 30, 2016
Um

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
That's awesome, I love it.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Can’t get over the crocs lol

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

an adult got this, lmao

The Sezza
Feb 18, 2007

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

straight lollin at how white this dude is :discourse:

Like, you know this kid was sitting in his grade 12 English class while the teacher read this poem, and as soon as the teacher went on all like, "Paul Laurence Dunbar's speaker voices the fundamental anxieties of African Americans in the early twentieth century, in a post-slavery world that still expected black Americans to be subservient and docile, resulting in many African Americans feeling like they needed to wear "masks" to disguise their" and this kid got as far as "hey, a poem about masks and grinning, that's just like my two favourite animes, V for Vendetta and Batman"

HappyKitty has a new favorite as of 14:16 on Apr 12, 2018

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

I've been trying to make a witty remark about co-opting Dunbar's poem for that, but I have failed. It's like the best onion article never written.

Also, Joker has a huge forehead in that image, or V has no forehead at all.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

whyyyyy

also if the subject matter wasn't terrible enough the art is as well

'Perfection' is just too ironic

Also especially extra great because Billy Mitchell has been exposed as a fraud, and this guy's stuck with the tattoo of the 'perfection' cheater lol

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Took me a while to recognize the dude, but yeesh. Why not just have the score or something?

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

Zaphod42 posted:

whyyyyy

Also especially extra great because Billy Mitchell has been exposed as a fraud, and this guy's stuck with the tattoo of the 'perfection' cheater lol

I'm just going to believe that tattoo is fresh, and they got it around the same time Billy Mitchell was exposed as a fraud. Instant regret is the best schadenfreude.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Zaphod42 posted:

whyyyyy

Not to start a tangent but it always struck me throughout the King of Kong doc that there was very little footage of Billy actually, you know, playing the game. So it didn't really surprise me that Twin Galaxies is just a collection of grifters making up high scores and covering for each other. Thankfully most of the competitive video game world doesn't give a poo poo about high scores in old games and it's all about speedruns now, which TG has missed the boat on hard.

Edit oh poo poo great timing, he just got stripped of his high scores officially today

https://twitter.com/TwinGalaxies/status/984421035675148288

Rotten Red Rod has a new favorite as of 20:02 on Apr 12, 2018

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Many months of researching and a feature film that came out like a decade ago.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Not to start a tangent but it always struck me throughout the King of Kong doc that there was very little footage of Billy actually, you know, playing the game. So it didn't really surprise me that Twin Galaxies is just a collection of grifters making up high scores and covering for each other. Thankfully most of the competitive video game world doesn't give a poo poo about high scores in old games and it's all about speedruns now, which TG has missed the boat on hard.

Edit oh poo poo great timing, he just got stripped of his high scores officially today

https://twitter.com/TwinGalaxies/status/984421035675148288

e: forgot this good vid on the subject https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=234Y76_3YPE

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 21:36 on Apr 12, 2018

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

I was just going to say "and Apollo Legend's video", which was also the impetus for them removing and banning Todd Rogers.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Zaphod42 posted:

whyyyyy

I always assumed Billy Mitchell was shady just because he looks and acts like every bad guy Ben Stiller has played. Even without his score being thrown out, the tattoo is wrong because he only had the high score in DK, not the highest possible. It was Pacman where he achieved a perfect game.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
That scroll also looks more like a snake

And what's with the random dark-red flame at the bottom?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Zaphod42 posted:

That scroll also looks more like a snake

And what's with the random dark-red flame at the bottom?

It's the end of the scroll. Dunno why it's suddenly red

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Shoehead posted:

holy poo poo

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Shoehead posted:

It's embarrassed.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

We are only allowed a single get in life, sure.

Good way to remind yourself not to drunk-text your ex named Gert. Y'all broke up for a reason!

The heart wants what it wants.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
If only they weren’t (mostly) intentional.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I can only convince myself that last one was intentional.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Lechtansi posted:

I'm just going to believe that tattoo is fresh, and they got it around the same time Billy Mitchell was exposed as a fraud. Instant regret is the best schadenfreude.

I choose to believe that it is on Billy Mitchell himself, because he seems like the kind of rear end in a top hat that would get a tattoo like that.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
If Billy Mitchell was going to get a tattoo of himself it'd be bigger than Steve-O's.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

whypick1 posted:

I can only convince myself that last one was intentional.

Prettttty sure the last one was on purpose, yeah!

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

If only they weren't (mostly) intentional.

You think some of the others are? Maybe these?

I dunno, man. I'm all for jokey tattoos, but these are SO huge and don't strike me as 'funny' -- but everyone's sense of humor is different!

What's your take on this one?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

There was a candy ad where a big biker dude gets a giant “NO REGERTS” by accident. I’d never want to have ad copy on my body, but w/e

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Vato posted:

Prettttty sure the last one was on purpose, yeah!

You think some of the others are? Maybe these?

I dunno, man. I'm all for jokey tattoos, but these are SO huge and don't strike me as 'funny' -- but everyone's sense of humor is different!

What's your take on this one?

Hipsters are dumb as gently caress and would get “no regerts” because it’s “funny” and a conversation piece.

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

Thin Privilege posted:

Hipsters are dumb as gently caress and would get “no regerts” because it’s “funny” and a conversation piece.

Ugh, I can already hear it in my head:

:stare: "Uhh, you know the giant word tattooed on your arm is misspelled, right?
:smug: "Actually, I did that on purpose. Looks like someone doesn't understand irony."

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

King of Foolians posted:

Ugh, I can already hear it in my head:

:stare: "Uhh, you know the giant word tattooed on your arm is misspelled, right?
:smug: "Actually, I have no regrets! Hehehehehehehe get it!"
:catstare:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Actually more like

quote:

:smug: "Actually, I have no regerts! Hehehehehehehe get it!"
:catstare:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I mean, I genuinely have no regerts

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Non, rien de rien
Non, je me regertte rien

Adbot