Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Away all Goats posted:

*googles 'how to get bone spurs'*

Be rich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Are we going to die

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

smoobles posted:

Are we going to die

indubitably

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

smoobles posted:

Are we going to die

Eventually, yes.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Is Trump going to blow up something in Syria every April?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I'll gladly serve time in prison as long as I get to tell the draft board to "suck my cock, you fuckman"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Now that we only have minutes to live, the following people are gay:

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Laura ingrahm just cut gorka off her show lol Republicans are at each others throats over this. Yall need to lighten up and chunk this on the chaos pile and watch it burn. Russia isnt gonna do poo poo.

RoboFrance_29
Jul 15, 2010

GET EQUIPPED
lol at everything

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
Can't draft me, I'm already in :smuggo:

Hopefully I die quickly enough I can't even reflect on any of the choices I made to get here.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

just lol

RoboFrance_29
Jul 15, 2010

GET EQUIPPED
He couldn't even wait until Tuesday lol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

So that's it? Just a few missiles?

Why is everyone so worried?

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Man, and I just met a cool woman who likes me...now I got to die in nuclear hellfire...what can you do I guess!

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DogonCrook posted:

Yall need to lighten up and chunk this on the chaos pile and watch it burn. Russia isnt gonna do poo poo.
no chaos only energy, great energy arisen from split nuclei

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

И теперь мы приносим вам американцев:

Лента мочи

Moto42
Jul 14, 2006

:dukedog:
The gas attacks weren't on ISIS backed rebels.

Syria was in the midst of a revolt/civil war/call-it-what-you-like for a while. ISIS took advantage of the situation to grab territory and have recently been rolled back like an ugly rug.

While everyone was fighting ISIS forces, Syria has been pushing back their original rebels, concentrating the remaining resistance into a few cities, that become the sights of local stale-mates and sometimes even negotiations.

It's in these stalemates that chemical weapons are allegedly being deployed.

The pattern has pretty much been: "Rebels have a city buttoned up and making demands like 'representational government' or 'something anything to reduce corruption' or 'release the pee tape'"; "A few days/weeks later videos get out of that city of people foaming at the mouth and dying"; "Rebel forces surrender soon after".

Edit: drat this thread moves fast.

Moto42 fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Apr 14, 2018

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

DogonCrook posted:

Laura ingrahm just cut gorka off her show lol Republicans are at each others throats over this. Yall need to lighten up and chunk this on the chaos pile and watch it burn. Russia isnt gonna do poo poo.

yea this is all a big nothing, russia doesn't need to do poo poo they can just release whatever blackmail they want against trump at any time. he probably already DM'd Putin like "hey uhh we are gonna hit Syria move your wink wink... Back Row"

also when did Republicans become such big pussies about bombing middle-easterners? haven't they always been super gung-ho about war?

RoboFrance_29
Jul 15, 2010

GET EQUIPPED

Don Gato posted:

Can't draft me, I'm already in :smuggo:

Hopefully I die quickly enough I can't even reflect on any of the choices I made to get here.

Stay safe, military goon

Subjective question: I work for a company that makes thermal weapon sights for the military, am I a baddie?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

friendbot2000 posted:

Man, and I just met a cool woman who likes me...now I got to die in nuclear hellfire...what can you do I guess!

Tell her you don't want to die a virgin and see what happens.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/RusEmbUSA/status/984980480234868736
oh good

GirlBones
Jun 10, 2007
I am not very good at the internet

Raged posted:

There is going to be bombing and rage tweets soon.

how prescient

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Tumble posted:

also when did Republicans become such big pussies about bombing middle-easterners? haven't they always been super gung-ho about war?

The more alt-right flavored ones are huge nativists, which goes hand in hand with also being isolationists.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

RoboFrance_29 posted:

Stay safe, military goon

Subjective question: I work for a company that makes thermal weapon sights for the military, am I a baddie?

“Cause Danny has a mortgage, and a boss to answer to. The guilty don’t feel guilty, they learn not to”

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Grape posted:

"ISIS-backed rebels"

Bud, if this is where you're at in trying to understand the civil war there, you really shouldn't be acting incredulous.

Yep, I'm not going to deny my viewpoint comes from an ignorant Western perspective. I really don't know what the gently caress the deal is in Syria.

But I'm pretty sure that bombing the gently caress out of the country just to distract the world from the latest Predisent pee-pee scandal is not going to improve their system of government.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Tumble posted:

yea this is all a big nothing, russia doesn't need to do poo poo they can just release whatever blackmail they want against trump at any time. he probably already DM'd Putin like "hey uhh we are gonna hit Syria move your wink wink... Back Row"

Republicans are just crazy loving stupid. I mean their positions change but that part never does and never will, it can lead to anything really. With god all things are possible and they are the party of god.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

DogonCrook posted:

uhh my chaos pile is NOT burning fast enough

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø
https://twitter.com/ryansongalia/status/984637072534396929

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Oh ok, um.

Portland, OR, isn't a major military attack target, right?

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Release the piss tape cowards

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Goddammit Mad Dog we believed in you

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

CODChimera posted:

So that's it? Just a few missiles?

Why is everyone so worried?

There's a lot of Russians on the ground in Syria. If only one gets killed by these strikes you can bet it'll escalate.

Giggy
Jan 22, 2010

This is pretty sad whataboutism. Let's not overstate Russia's capabilities, the only thing they can do that they haven't been doing is release the piss tape.

Please release the tape.

Moto42
Jul 14, 2006

:dukedog:

Catastrophe posted:

Here's a FEMA map of wher they think the bombs will drop.

Didn't think my town was important enough for annihilation, but there ya go!

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

LifeSunDeath posted:

HAHHAH this reporter reminded she-huck about her tweet regrading attacking FBI when you're under investigation. Ugh she looks like a bunch of potatoes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQd4ra392cw&t=4373s

lmao

gently caress you huckster

Lacey posted:

Wow the GOP really shot themselves in the foot by not supporting universal healthcare and abortion access.

:prepop:

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

Oh ok, um.

Hipsters are kind of the epitome of what most people hate about Americans.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Moto42 posted:

So you're safer in a mid-sized town in a scenario where Russia strikes first than one where we do?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

My balls

they are in orbit if they weren't before, gently caress me lmao

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Moto42 posted:

Waukesha county gets what it deserves. I'll be dead but :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Moto42 posted:

And the UP inherits the throne of America.