Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Her baby unna die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Waltzing Along posted:

Apparently, Cersei gonna be nakee again next season.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Her baby unna die.

Will these two predictions come to pass at the same time, I wonder.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I hope her baby kills her.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I hope her baby steps on her

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I want Jon to have a long, tastefully shot scene of an afternoon spent in bed (no covers, it's quite warm from the fire) enjoying Daryl from the Walking Dead.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
That's pretty gay and Jon is into poon.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Norman Reedus (Daryl from The Walking Dead) is fifty years old

Gross bro

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i heard this show is bad c/d?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

ArmZ posted:

i heard this show is bad c/d?

Like all TV shows it should have ended after 4~ seasons

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Spinster posted:

I want Jon to have a long, tastefully shot scene of an afternoon spent in bed (no covers, it's quite warm from the fire) enjoying Daryl from the Walking Dead.

:sweatdrop:

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Waltzing Along posted:

Body double.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Shame

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Cersei isn't a real person.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

please disperse and leave the area. do not post here. thank you

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Waltzing Along posted:

Footage leaked of the Winterfell set on fire. Guess it's getting burned up next season.

Good. I hope they all burn with it.

It burns and a dragon dies in a giant battle of winterfell with all the good guys. But most of them get to retreat. The only question is what episode that happens and if the finale will be any better than that episode.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

It burns and a dragon dies in a giant battle of winterfell with all the good guys. But most of them get to retreat. The only question is what episode that happens and if the finale will be any better than that episode.

this definitely happens in the second to last episode of the series. now, if you are reading this, please refrain from posting in this cursed thread

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

At this point I really want everyone to die

The last shot of the show should just be a 60 second still image of Hodors manhood

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

i hope we get zombie stannis to liven up the story

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Hell Yeah posted:

this definitely happens in the second to last episode of the series. now, if you are reading this, please refrain from posting in this cursed thread

Why don't you just stop posting in the thread? Stop clicking on it. Just waiting for Season 8 then you can come in and be funny again. Right now your posting in this thread is actually worse than the show, and that's hard to do.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hell Yeah posted:

There are 6 episodes. A main character will die in each one. Night King will be killed right around episode 3 or 4. Cersei will die in the last episode. My guess is Dany will die in 4. Jon in 6. Hound in 6. Brienne and Pod in 3. Titty Wizard in 2. Beardsly the Wildling in 1. Davos in 2...maaaaaybe 4.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Solice Kirsk posted:

There are 6 episodes. A main character will die in each one. Night King will be killed right around episode 3 or 4. Cersei will die in the last episode. My guess is Dany will die in 4. Jon in 6. Hound in 6. Brienne and Pod in 3. Titty Wizard in 2. Beardsly the Wildling in 1. Davos in 2...maaaaaybe 4.

I can scarcely believe they would kill off so many major characters! Another slam dunk, GoT writer staff.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

this battle lasts for 3 episodes btw

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojubI-sYwho

libertarian comedy

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Someone post the titties.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
There might be a zombie giant this time around.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I can't get hard if it's a gross zombie foot stepping on people!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I just want to see giant dong. Hodor got me started but I want to finish.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I just hope one of those super-wolves survives till the end.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

The Dennis System posted:

I just hope one of those super-wolves survives till the end.

Tne end of GoT is the beginning of Twilight.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
I hear the zombie dragon will be stomping on fools and using Hodor's perfectly preserved wang as a one handed weapon to bat fools away confirm/deny

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I hope some fools get STEPPED ON

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

Why don't you just stop posting in the thread? Stop clicking on it. Just waiting for Season 8 then you can come in and be funny again. Right now your posting in this thread is actually worse than the show, and that's hard to do.

Suck my balls.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3821570&userid=75670

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

shut the gently caress up you idiots. you're nothing but a bunch of cockaroaches to me

Listen

You need people like me

You need people like me you can point your loving fingers at and say "Joffrey, that's the bad guy." So what does that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Hell Yeah posted:

Suck my balls.

Present them.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Jfc I was hoping that GoT was cancelled forever because the director/lead actors did some unspeakable things but instead I get treated to this bullshit?!?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

Listen

You need people like me

You need people like me you can point your loving fingers at and say "Joffrey, that's the bad guy." So what does that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie.

ok so in this joke you're joffrey doing a tony montana monologue? i'm just trying to follow what this is.

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo

Waltzing Along posted:

ohhh looks like winter is cumming again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I still like this show despite capture-a-zombie and da bad poosi