Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Forged in Fire but you have to make a bong and get the judges high with it

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I'm like Phoebe Cates in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, but instead of bathing in a pool I'm bathing in my TV's light and as I walk in slow mo, I don't drop my top, I drop a Gamecube controller.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Farecoal

There he go
Chill Times at Ridgemont High, Phobe Cates slowly rises out of a kiddy pool full of weed

Jolo

That scene from Basic Instinct, but when I uncross my legs you can see that instead of underwear I'm wearing a Power Glove on my hog. The policeman leans to the other and says, "I love the power glove, it's so... bad."

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Burt Reynolds laying naked on an NES Power Pad

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Harold Fjord
Man vs Machine in the ultimate competition, Power Pad racing.

Grimwit

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!
How many Zen Buddhists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
I ride into the temple backwards on an ox.

krampster2

*TV ad*
Hello and welcome to Crazy Charlie's Coffin Emporium! This weekend only, up to 40% off all coffins in the closing down sale (I swear this time)! Got a dead person? No problem, here at Crazy Charlie's if you pay in cash we'll sew their eyes up free of charge! That's right, free eye sowing this weekend only!! Person not quite dead yet? Don't worry, Crazy Charlie doesn't ask questions! Coffins going out the door so you better get in quick!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
pianist at a piano bar who keeps mishearing the shouted out requests and playing deep cuts instead

"play piano man by billy joel!"
"allentown by billy joel? OK, here goes"

"imagine by john lennon!"
"glass onion by john lennon? love that beatles tune!"

"can you play somewhere over the rainbow?"
"mastodon's blood and thunder? there's no piano part in it but i'll give it a shot!"

Mummy Napkin
Neil Young is now Neil Old.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Bruce Cockburn comes out as Bruce Cockburn.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
At last, our national nightmare is over. Congress has passed legislation allowing child models to expunge elements of their work done prior to adulthood. At last, they can declaim the images of their eight year-old selves adorning the box art for bedwetting diapers forevermore.

----------------

Farecoal

There he go
Tech bro: "Uber, but for weed!!!!"

alnilam

Farecoal posted:

Tech bro: "Uber, but for weed!!!!"

This thread is like uber, but for jokes

Jolo

Juggalyft - Uber but for Juggaloes

Jolo

apparently the plural of juggalo is juggalos, this is my Dan Quayle "potatoe" moment :doh:

krampster2

A sentence Duolingo just made me translate: "No, I am not a banana"

But I imagine it being said in a crummy soap opera. Maybe a scene where the protagonist finally takes a stance against their accusers and shakes their fists angrily at them yelling, "no, I am not a banana!!"

alnilam

krampster2 posted:

A sentence Duolingo just made me translate: "No, I am not a banana"

But I imagine it being said in a crummy soap opera. Maybe a scene where the protagonist finally takes a stance against their accusers and shakes their fists angrily at them yelling, "no, I am not a banana!!"

bananas in pajamas' children dramatically denying their heritage

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

krampster2 posted:

*TV ad*
That's right, free eye sowing this weekend only!! Person not quite dead yet? Don't worry, Crazy Charlie doesn't ask questions! Coffins going out the door so you better get in quick!

Speaking of dying horribly, I recently learned about Ontario's Zap the Safety Bird. He teaches children about high voltage wires by getting blown to hell and back.

We could do a whole thread of animals teaching children about the dangers of life.

Lemmy the Lead Eating Lemming, Guthrie the Sewer Safety Gator, Heppy the Hypodermic, and cetera

krampster2

alnilam posted:

bananas in pajamas' children dramatically denying their heritage

rofl

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Speaking of dying horribly, I recently learned about Ontario's Zap the Safety Bird. He teaches children about high voltage wires by getting blown to hell and back.

We could do a whole thread of animals teaching children about the dangers of life.

Lemmy the Lead Eating Lemming, Guthrie the Sewer Safety Gator, Heppy the Hypodermic, and cetera

I like how that poster was made by an energy company.

"Hey kids, please don't die touching our wires or your parents will embroil us in a costly legal case."

Ace of Baes
where did you come from? where have you gone?

where did you come from, cotton eye bong?

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Ace of Baes posted:

where did you come from, cotton-mouth bong?

vv:respek:

Ride The Gravitron fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Apr 17, 2018

The X-man cometh

Ace of Baes posted:

where did you come from, cotton eye mouth bong?

Jolo

you guys are married now

funmanguy

What time is it?
yeah, thats how i got married the third and seventh times.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I was planning to rob the strip club but when I went I had to call it off because there was a policeman inside, and a fireman, and a cowboy

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Funeral-themed cocktails

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
You enter the office.

Your interviewer (an older middle-aged gentleman) is sitting behind a desk, completely empty except for a nameplate, some pens, and some sheets of paper. He greets you, and invites you to take a seat.

After a bit of idle chitchat, he asks if you would like some candy. You feel a bit confused, because you don't see any candy at his desk. But wanting to be polite, you say yes. Your interviewer scoots back from the desk, stands up, and reaches around behind himself, at the waist. He produces a bag of knockoff M&Ms.

He asks you to put out your hand. The bag is obviously open. This is a job with a $500,000 a year salary, potentially.

Whatchu gonna do?

----------------

Farecoal

There he go
im good with knockoff m&ms :)

krampster2

I take only the blue and green M&Ms as this is clearly some kind of new psychological test.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Farecoal posted:

im good with knockoff m&ms :)

Congrats, you're a VP!

krampster2 posted:

I take only the blue and green M&Ms as this is clearly some kind of new psychological test.

Looks like we've got our new CEO!

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Hanging by my teeth from a car's bumper thinking, "The dogs were right this is pretty great."

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Hanging by my teeth from a car's bumper thinking, "The dogs were right this is pretty great."

"It's stupid when a dog does it, because they're just operating from instinct. Me, I'm a rational human being, so I can personally justify myself doing it!"

----------------

Twenty Four

sebmojo posted:

Funeral-themed cocktails

If you drink like I do, this might be all of them.

vanisher

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I tried to get a book printed today and they told me I have to write it first. Buddy, then what am I paying you for?

Farecoal

There he go

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

I tried to get a book printed today and they told me I have to write it first. Buddy, then what am I paying you for?

No respect, I tell ya!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I told my boy "Finish your homework then you can throw the ball with your old man." He says, "Can I do my homework twice?"

I tried to take my dog for a walk, but he wouldn't go out with the likes of me.

Every morning my dog gets the paper and takes it to the neighbor's house.

Jolo

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

I told my boy "Finish your homework then you can throw the ball with your old man." He says, "Can I do my homework twice?"

I tried to take my dog for a walk, but he wouldn't go out with the likes of me.

Every morning my dog gets the paper and takes it to the neighbor's house.

lol I can't tell if these are actually his jokes or if you're just nailing his shtick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Rodney Dangerfield:

People ask me if I'm a tit or an rear end man. I guess rear end, because people keep telling me, "You're an rear end, man!"