Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
The Baba's Booey aren't very funny but the mod meltdown about them is VERY funny so I'm not sure which side to land on here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
mod should have opened the books and showed us the reports. he didnt earn any allies and was caught isolated and was quickly defeated in online battle. this is just fyad passing through the arc de triomphe and is part of the process

Saint Twisty
Mar 12, 2012

Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.

misdirectomy posted:

The Baba's Booey aren't very funny but the mod meltdown about them is VERY funny so I'm not sure which side to land on here

Baba booey

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

Lifespan posted:

and this peach colored hair... crimson hair!

KANSAN hair :v:

I love Richard so much.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ol yeller posted:

baba booey

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
baba booey

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
baba booey

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

ArfJason posted:

baba booey

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Baba booey

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008

hi twisty

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

misdirectomy posted:

what mod meltdown.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
dp

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Crotch Bat posted:

what mod meltdown.
lornekates

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

e: holy poo poo SA is still as gay and dumb as it was 10+ years ago what a shitshow post that was and everyone involved is a retarded baby

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Apr 16, 2018

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
baba booey

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Baba booey

ol yeller posted:

baba booey

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Baba booey

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

So, I'm kind of 95% on LK's side here.

That being said, Baba Booey

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
baba booey

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Crotch Bat posted:

e: holy poo poo SA is still as gay and dumb as it was 10+ years ago what a shitshow post that was and everyone involved is a retarded baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ezMqxKE4c

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I want you to go to jail for this

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

Baba BOOOOOOOOoooooooh. E.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

It's those rascals spamming our thread again, we should get caller ID so we can report them to the authorities.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

lol sometimes I wish Fragmaster still read posts outloud

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

🅱️aba 🅱️ooey

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

beep by grandpa posted:

It's those rascals spamming our thread again, we should get caller ID so we can report them to the authorities.

They're just trying to rattle your barn!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Sand Monster posted:

They're just trying to rattle your barn!

Just hang up!

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Evil Agita posted:

mod should have opened the books and showed us the reports. he didnt earn any allies and was caught isolated and was quickly defeated in online battle. this is just fyad passing through the arc de triomphe and is part of the process

Yup, no sense in complaining, FYAD gonna FYAD.

beep by grandpa posted:

Kitty jail!

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Reading about Immortal Anime whining behind the scenes was a lot like hearing those tapes of ETM pleading with Jon to go with him to get their passports photocopied. Or ETM begging Johnny to get him tickets to Wrestlemania. Good poo poo

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

BobbyK posted:

Reading about Immortal Anime whining behind the scenes was a lot like hearing those tapes of ETM pleading with Jon to go with him to get their passports photocopied. Or ETM begging Johnny to get him tickets to Wrestlemania. Good poo poo

Nah it's more like those threatening voice mail messages High Pitch left for that woman.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

misdirectomy posted:

Baba booey

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Sand Monster posted:

Nah it's more like those threatening voice mail messages High Pitch left for that woman.

Those were creepy as poo poo. HPE is the worst.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Baba booey

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

oh my loving god ahahahahahahaha

who says SA is dead? there is still GOLD being posted in the year of our baba booey 2018. i can't believe that poo poo hahahahaha oh my god imagine melting down over baba booey so hard you get demodded and probed for a month

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

oh my loving god ahahahahahahaha

who says SA is dead? there is still GOLD being posted in the year of our baba booey 2018. i can't believe that poo poo hahahahaha oh my god imagine melting down over baba booey so hard you get demodded and probed for a month

While I totally agree that all of this is super dumb, I think IA is more in the wrong than that mod.

poo poo, if that happened to me and I was demodded, I don't even think I'd care, but it'd be a funny story.

No one should be taking any of this seriously, really.

A Robert Booey to you all.

Transmodiar
Jul 9, 2005

You're a terrible person, Mildred.

Evil Agita posted:

You ever see Wheels any more?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Baba booey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

1-800-323-KING