Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah it’s one of these.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=22s&v=XcnCxcC6D-c

They cost like $600 if you buy one pre made from the company that makes them. I ordered all the stuff from amazon for $125 and it takes like 20 min to put together.

They really feel drat amazing but not $600 amazing.

Just use your hand a go real fast for free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Randaconda posted:

What about :boom:?

Taylor Swift is a piece of poo poo though.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

DiggityDoink posted:

Taylor Swift is a piece of poo poo though.

oh? dang

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/985924855072743425

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

MarcusSA posted:

So I was trying to build a DIY percussion massager and amazon is ever so helpful.

Heavy Veined Thick Shaft

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah it’s one of these.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=22s&v=XcnCxcC6D-c

They cost like $600 if you buy one pre made from the company that makes them. I ordered all the stuff from amazon for $125 and it takes like 20 min to put together.

They really feel drat amazing but not $600 amazing.

Hmm yes, let me use this power drill on top of the carpet while holding the drilled object with my bare hand.

And for that snarky comment I present this funny picture tax.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

What a dickhead.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

That really should be a turtle neck, no?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Not this debate again.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Snowmankilla posted:

Not this debate again.

Yeah, let's cut this short.

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.
Two questions:

- Why is Taylor Swift a piece of poo poo?

- And what video of hers was that GIF made from?

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Switzerland posted:

Two questions:

Don't know the first and maybe Shake it Off?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Rich white person has bad political opinions.

Shocking, I know.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Switzerland posted:

Two questions:

She's a darling of white supremacists, which she didn't really ask for but isn't doing much to distance herself from, either.

Plus, she's a pretty white girl who sings lovely music and knows it.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Deteriorata posted:

She's a darling of white supremacists, which she didn't really ask for but isn't doing much to distance herself from, either.

This is the most online thing ever. Why won't Taylor Swift denounce /pol/? There's a tweet from a dude with 97 followers calling Taylor Swift "the perfect fashy trad wife" but still she remains silent. What is Taylor Swift hiding??

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

I mean she posed for a photo with a dude wearing a swastika shirt, and they look real chummy. Maybe the story is deeper but I don't go looking for more reasons to hate millionaires, I just assume they're all fuckos

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

BrianBoitano posted:

I mean she posed for a photo with a dude wearing a swastika shirt, and they look real chummy. Maybe the story is deeper but I don't go looking for more reasons to hate millionaires, I just assume they're all fuckos

the story is deeper

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
unless you walk around screaming I HATE TRUMP AND HITLER 24/7 then the hyperbolic retards on SA will gladly rush to label you a "piece of poo poo"

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
unfortunately their performative wokeness is only skin deep which is why most of them voted for hillary

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
You forgot to call them "virtue signallers"

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Switzerland posted:

Two questions:

She released something designed to troll Kanye on the anniversary of his mother's death.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Who What Now posted:

You forgot to call them "virtue signallers"

what's the point of calling someone something they obviously are? i know you're probably the target demo for those sorts of holier than thou posts where you just saunter into a thread and go "actually? this celebrity is poo poo because she doesn't active address politics completely unrelated to her and also once she hugged someone who had a swastika shirt in the middle of posing for pictures with hundreds of other people". but in real life, for normal people, no one actually gives a poo poo, so maybe if you retards could shut the gently caress up in the future we'd all be better for it.

Here's a relevant 'funny' picture

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

your friend a dog posted:

what's the point of calling someone something they obviously are? i know you're probably the target demo for those sorts of holier than thou posts where you just saunter into a thread and go "actually? this celebrity is poo poo because she doesn't active address politics completely unrelated to her and also once she hugged someone who had a swastika shirt in the middle of posing for pictures with hundreds of other people". but in real life, for normal people, no one actually gives a poo poo, so maybe if you retards could shut the gently caress up in the future we'd all be better for it.

Yikes

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Jesus dude who hurt you

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

A more coherent plot than the actual description.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

unless you walk around screaming I HATE TRUMP AND HITLER 24/7 then the hyperbolic retards on SA will gladly rush to label you a "piece of poo poo"

your a piece of poo poo

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Taylor Swift's lawyers put out a statement that she decries white supremacy but overall she's intentionally as apolitical as possible. Nice to her fans though.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hm yes, you are incredibly not mad and uncaring.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
your friend a dog's rap sheet is a pro click

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blue Footed Booby posted:

She released something designed to troll Kanye on the anniversary of his mother's death.

Lol Kanye deserved it.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Pick posted:

Taylor Swift's lawyers put out a statement that she decries white supremacy but overall she's intentionally as apolitical as possible. Nice to her fans though.

Anything released by <person>'s lawyers is a carefully crafted statement designed for maximum PR value that may very well have absolutely nothing to do with what the person actually believes. Unless she personally made a statement against white supremacy that is effectively meaningless.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
That shirt article is from 9 years ago.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Anything released by <person>'s lawyers is a carefully crafted statement designed for maximum PR value that may very well have absolutely nothing to do with what the person actually believes. Unless she personally made a statement against white supremacy that is effectively meaningless.

Unless she's been actively making statements in support of white supremacy then who gives a poo poo?

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

cohsae posted:

Unless she's been actively making statements in support of white supremacy then who gives a poo poo?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

DontMockMySmock posted:

your friend a dog's rap sheet is a pro click

35 probes and bans in a 17-month posting career is pretty solid commitment to the cause

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

cohsae posted:

Personally I don't care much about Taylor Swift in particular I'm just saying that you shouldn't trust a statement given by a wealthy person's lawyers for the reasons I stated.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Blue Footed Booby posted:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I will still masturbate to miss swift but rest assured it will be with disgust and condemnation for her now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Pick posted:

Taylor Swifts lawyers are very busy people, she has a name for being overly litigious. There's a bunch of stories out there where she's suing over things that are really petty for a famous rich white person to care about. Not sure how true any of those stories are, but tumblr has had a long run of dumping on Taylor as an expression of wokeness.