Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Edit. Wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Looks like it conceals any changes except for the super obvious one, and Jinder.

Edit: And Miz.

Sounds like Bliss to Smackdown maybe though?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Hahahaha Dolph now gets to poo poo up Raw

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Segment 12 has to be Charlotte.

And the main event surprise is probably Bobby Roode.

Jubs fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Apr 17, 2018

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Now that the segment aired, Bliss called in her rematch at Backlash so she's not changing I would think.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
...McIntyre put all that work in on the indies to become Dolph fuckin' Ziggler's tag partner? :psyduck:

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

To quote the Talking Heads, Same as it ever was

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Unless the rumor about smackdown getting the large dog are true, smackdown could be a good show aside from Jeff Hardy

edit: nevermind it was just bob roode smackdown rules now

Midnightghoul fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Apr 17, 2018

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Smackdown looks to be getting the Dbry/Miz feud. That should burn down a few houses.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Liquid Communism posted:

Smackdown looks to be getting the Dbry/Miz feud. That should burn down a few houses.

I wish it had a title attached :(

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

why

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Because it would rule

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Professor Funk posted:

I wish it had a title attached :(

Not too late for Miz to get the IC title back...

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Professor Funk posted:

Because it would rule

Well either Jeff moves to SD or Miz wins the IC Title off Rollins at Payback so that might happen.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Well either Jeff moves to SD or Miz wins the IC Title off Rollins at Payback so that might happen.

Or Miz wins in the ladder match at grr

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

not really sure how the junior jinderweight title is gonna help them tell a story but ok

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

DarkstarIV posted:

Apparently Big Cass Collin Cassaday and Drew McIntyre are backstage tonight at RAW.

Academic at this stage. But Cass WILL be on Smackdown brand.

Senerio posted:

Resign Swoggle and reform 3.5MB please.

Trust me there's smoke to that fire.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol the 3MB reunion will be better than the Shield reunion

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

bradzilla posted:

lol the 3MB reunion will be better than the Shield reunion

Remember the time the Shield jumped 3MB and there were a bunch of pipes laying around, but nobody hit them, so Dean knocked them over for no reason?

https://youtu.be/I99z52nGGp8?t=31

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Writer Cath posted:

Remember the time the Shield jumped 3MB and there were a bunch of pipes laying around, but nobody hit them, so Dean knocked them over for no reason?

https://youtu.be/I99z52nGGp8?t=31

lmao this owns

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
They only hate 3MB because they're the stable that has come closest to matching the shield's post breakup title count.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Finn, both members of Absolution, Sasha and The Bar are all headed on the South Africa trip apparently so that makes them unlikely to be going to Smackdown.

Absolution is low enough on the ladder to be announced via tweet at least, but I would think any of those others would be done in person.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Aphrodite posted:

Finn, both members of Absolution, Sasha and The Bar are all headed on the South Africa trip apparently so that makes them unlikely to be going to Smackdown.

Absolution is low enough on the ladder to be announced via tweet at least, but I would think any of those others would be done in person.

Corbin got a video package and he's on a similar place in the card.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Dacap posted:

Corbin got a video package and he's on a similar place in the card.

To who?

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

To Finn/The Bar

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Jeff Hardy is supposedly backstage at SDL

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

wow

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

So Jeff and Bayley are the most likely.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

A midcard title is a good prop for Miz to get all arrogant and superior about, if nothing else.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
If Colin Cassaddayy debuts on Smackdown tonight, he should be babyface to get the stain of Enzo off him.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Here is an update on Smackdown tonight:

quote:

Currently set for tonight's Smackdown is a "Carmellabration" with the new WWE Smackdown Women's champion celebrating her win last week over Charlotte Flair, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

So Charlotte interrupts, and who else? I don't know! If WWE wants to go down the route of terrible and predictable, it would set up a 6 woman tag match. The IIconics and Carmella vs Charlotte, Becky, and Naomi.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I'd like to see Alexa try and run face for a while.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

if Asuka’s music hits while Carmella is celebrating in the ring I’ll pop like a goddamn balloon

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

a new study bible! posted:

I'd like to see Alexa try and run face for a while.

She was face in NXT for a bit before her heel run. She was okay I guess.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

How much speaking did she actually do in that role though? NXT people don’t speak much unless they’re the champ or challenging the champ.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

fart blood posted:

She was face in NXT for a bit before her heel run. She was okay I guess.

I remember her speaking later on about how she was uncomfortable as a face as the personality was too close to her own, and how going heel made her feel much more freedom to go out and perform.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

Xplosion:
Rohit Raju defeats Suicide

Eli Drake and Scott Steiner retain the tag titles over LAX. Drake says he can cash in his world title briefcase anytime. Drake and Steiner attack Austin Aries and Pentagon Jr, but get chased off
Allie retains the Knockouts title over Taya Valkyrie. Su Yung attacks postmatch after zombie brides come out with a casket. Rosemary confronts Su
Brian Cage defeats Trevor Lee
Eddie Edwards beats up OVE, leaves after the tron shows Sami Callihan confronting Alicia in the hospital
Moose beats Braxton Sutter, then says he wants Pentagon
Matt Sydal retains the X title over Taiji Ishimori
Drake says he's cashing in on Pentagon next week
DJZ, Andrew Everett and Dezmond Xavier defeat Drago, Aerostar and El Hijo del Fantasma in a lucha rules match
OVE defeat KM and Fallah Bahh
Su Yung attacks Rosemary. Allie tries to make the save but gets overwhelmed by the zombie brides. Su mists Rosemary, puts her through a table, then (with the help of the brides) puts her in the casket
Pentagon Jr retains the world title over Eli Drake, with Austin Aries on commentary

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/988913372077928448

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/jamesie_2015/status/988915218536427520

Also Pentagon insisted on the restart. So he looks like a dumbass because he would have retained if he hadn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I hope this is a reminder that TNA is incapable of improving and hoping otherwise is a fruitless endeavor.

Also from reddit:

quote:

Um... as someone who went to DEFY a few weeks ago, I can confirm that this is literally note-for-note the exact same finish as Austin Aries vs Shane Strickland, title vs title. Right down to the double restart, low blow behind the refs back, and even holding the belts up afterwords.