Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Krankenstyle posted:

i still listen to buenos tardes amigo sometimes

even tho its racist as hell, its too catchy

That's the B-side of the "Voodoo Lady" 45. Yes, there was one, and yes, I own it. And no, I will not apologize for it. "Voodoo Lady" is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Ooh ya drivin' me crazy!

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

if you don't dance to "Don't Get 2 Close 2 My Fantasy" at your wedding, I don't even consider you a person

EDIT: yes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRAwuGD-s30

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

mods pls ban the pony whatever poster

my former wahtever, its posted now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv-gT9lNa1g

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Krankenstyle posted:

mods pls ban the pony whatever poster

my former wahtever, its posted now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv-gT9lNa1g

There was a fan video where these high school kids act out Buenos Tardes

It was :3:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
it is baba booey

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
what a magical turn of events
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzIHkFJnLbc

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

I've never listened to Ween before now. I think...

...that they suck.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
Ween should absolutely be a bannable offense.

Moist von Lipwig has a new favorite as of 06:00 on Apr 15, 2018

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

stop bitching, start dancing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J6NWReYzWE

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
When I first registered an account I asked in NMD or PHIZ whether there was a Ween thread and was told to try FYAD, which I did but they didn't seem to know either

Anyways that's my story, hail Boognish

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
lol

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

it worked

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

syscall girl posted:

There was a fan video where these high school kids act out Buenos Tardes

It was :3:

I first heard that song at a boy scout campfire program. It was very fitting.

lil bip
Mar 13, 2004

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Ween are the fuckin best.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
I didn't know it was actually trolling but after seeing so many recommendations for Ween in PHYZ I checked them out and enjoyed a lot of their stuff. Well, see ya!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

i've never heard this before

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'll give you a free av, post what you want in this thread since you don't have plat.

However, I want it on the record that you posted baba booey in spoilers, which is the coward's path. Your shame will be your punishment. Also the ban will have been your punishment.

Thanks!

:tipshat:

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Odd choice for an avatar.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Syd Midnight posted:

not sure what the context was but this meltdown got both stickied and gassed:

noniposting is the worst crime imaginable

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Without Noni we wouldn't have even had the saga about an Alabama sewer man piling fries mile high and being racist. Oh and goons giving him like 15 grand. As someone that didn't donate but watched every minute of it, Noni is a good man.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Goons are like malevolent loving fey. We show up from the ether to fulfill some random dipshits dream, but at the cost of haunting him for the rest of his days.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Ween owns and I got to see Gene Ween do covers of Billy Joel before they reunited as a band (because both of the guys need the money). Not only does he sound just like Billy Joel, he looks like him too, even though he's only in his mid-40s. That's what doing all the drugs will do to you.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'll give you a free av, post what you want in this thread since you don't have plat.

However, I want it on the record that you posted baba booey in spoilers, which is the coward's path. Your shame will be your punishment. Also the ban will have been your punishment.

Thanks again. Will this work? Might need to shrink it down

edit: Oh yeah. If the text is part of it:

"For that you get the head...
the tail...

The whole damned thing"

BiggerBoat has a new favorite as of 13:18 on Apr 16, 2018

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I took a look at the list of Most Ignored users. The top two are accounts that have been deleted from the forums entirely, which I didn’t even know was possible. They both have an insane 20053 people ignoring them, which makes me think it must be the same account listed twoce, or perhaps two accounts that were used for testing the Ignore List feature.

What I want to know about is number four on the list, ABC. Their account says that they last posted a month and a day after they registered, but also they have no posts. Yet, 1743 people have ABC on ignore. Does anyone know what happened there?

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
What was the name of that speedrunner guy who had severe social issues, a weird fetish for drowning Tails and had a crazy sister but who actually started to turn his life around? I wanna check in on him.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

What was the name of that speedrunner guy who had severe social issues, a weird fetish for drowning Tails

You're gonna have to be a lot more specific here.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

What was the name of that speedrunner guy who had severe social issues, a weird fetish for drowning Tails and had a crazy sister but who actually started to turn his life around? I wanna check in on him.

Ulililia (I probably hosed up the number of syllables there)

He's the nicest of the internet weirdos imo

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic
Uli is a precious angel too good for this sick world and I will fight anyone who is mean to him.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Ulillillia!

Dude definitely has made some strides when it comes to becoming a productive member of society, and good for him.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

420 SWAGLORD posted:

Uli is a precious angel too good for this sick world and I will fight anyone who is mean to him.

Absolutely agreed

he even goes swimming in blue water now, he's good.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Grassy Knowles posted:

:3:

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Ariong posted:

I took a look at the list of Most Ignored users. The top two are accounts that have been deleted from the forums entirely, which I didn’t even know was possible.

That is bizarre.

As much as my posting often sucks, I can't even fathom spending enough time here to get that many people to hate me. poo poo...I've visited this site pretty regularly for the last ten years or so and have only even bothered to put maybe 3 or 4 people on ignore. Evil Agita was one since he all he posted was "baba booey" in a thread I had bookmarked.

Speaking of that, how do I get Facts Are Useless to reinstate my AV? My ban hosed up my ability to message.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

BiggerBoat posted:

That is bizarre.

As much as my posting often sucks, I can't even fathom spending enough time here to get that many people to hate me. poo poo...I've visited this site pretty regularly for the last ten years or so and have only even bothered to put maybe 3 or 4 people on ignore. Evil Agita was one since he all he posted was "baba booey" in a thread I had bookmarked.

Speaking of that, how do I get Facts Are Useless to reinstate my AV? My ban hosed up my ability to message.

did you post the av yet? if you did he will see it here most likely and I will also post it in the mod forum because he's a busy dude and might not see it here :sun:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Grassy Knowles posted:

Absolutely agreed

This makes me indescribably happy.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

the escape goat posted:

Ulillillia!

Dude definitely has made some strides when it comes to becoming a productive member of society, and good for him.

That's great to hear. He always seemed like a genuine and harmless guy so I'm real glad he's making progress. Everyone deserves to be happy :unsmith:

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Wasn't there a guy that wrote a script to put every user on ignore and it broke the forums?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

did you post the av yet? if you did he will see it here most likely and I will also post it in the mod forum because he's a busy dude and might not see it here :sun:

Yeah, it's up there. 10 posts up or so. No biggie beyond the fact it was a bullshit ban/prob and the mod turned out to be a crazy person apparently.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

It took like 6 years, but I finally put Kawalimus on ignore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Grassy Knowles posted:

Absolutely agreed

This is genuinely uplifting