Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Silly question but what is my rotation for NN? She will vastly improve my raid team but how do I maximize my dominance with this top tier waifu?

I currently just sub out my lowest powered arena dude. That changes almost daily so the bench guy changes too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

My standard raid team is Cap, Yondu, Quake, Gamora, NN. Sometimes for the 40s I'll run a different team one node just to prep Xbones AOE but that really hasn't been necessary yet.

Some of the youtube guides on raids are really bad. A lot of them don't seem to understand that skill energy rolls over from fight to fight and waste skills at the end of fights when they could just use the basic attacks to finish stuff off and go into the next fight with everything fully charged.

Unctuous Cretin
Jun 20, 2007
LUrker

Unctuous Cretin posted:

Time Variance Authority still has space if anyone is in need of a goon alliance.

Can we get Time Variance Authority added to the OP Alliance list, please?? WE NEED MORE FRIENDS.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Nothing makes me want to throw my phone more then when some fucker has like a tiny slice of health and he just won’t loving die (not deathproof).

I swear the game just fucks with you when it comes to the health bars.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

when i am doing raid battles it will often bug out and not let me continue the battle. timer continues to count down and characters do their idle animations, and i can't hit buttons. if i try to quit out, it'll hard lock.

great game give it money

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Suprfli6 posted:

My standard raid team is Cap, Yondu, Quake, Gamora, NN. Sometimes for the 40s I'll run a different team one node just to prep Xbones AOE but that really hasn't been necessary yet.

Swap Daredevil for Gamora and that's my current team. If I don't need a healer I bring Wolverine instead.

Anyone know if spare energy caps out?

xdistak
Jul 8, 2003
I'm a huge faggot who needs to learn that money can't solve all of life's problems.

cams posted:

when i am doing raid battles it will often bug out and not let me continue the battle. timer continues to count down and characters do their idle animations, and i can't hit buttons. if i try to quit out, it'll hard lock.

great game give it money

This happened to me three times tonight, and has also happened previously in the campaign, blitz, and arena. "the devs are aware" ~

i don't know why i kept trying to raid after the first lock. (oh wait, it's because i'm addicted to this game and needed 50 raid bux to unlock sweet tier upgrades)

xdistak fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Apr 18, 2018

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Gamora Yondu Quake are all awesome sauce and should be gotten ASAP.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Just had a bug twice in a row in Arena where I sent my Xbox to punch their Xbox and they end up doing a back and forth dance and it stops the arena fight

Cool

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Who ever said to start the game in a different time zone was right. gently caress this arena end time. It’s a bunch of bullshit

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

If I had the option I might go for that cap offer, not gonna lie. Everything else has been garbage.

Someone on Reddit showed an offer they got for $5. It was 15 Nebula shards (enough to recruit her) and a bunch of other stuff. (Purple power cores, gold, training stuff, other things.)

That was the only other offer that might have tempted me since it was just $5.

Being asked to pay €35 for 45 Yondu shards or €55 for Nebula and Gamora were both terrible deals.

Whomever came up with the idea that different players get offered different deals should be fired.

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005

MarcusSA posted:

Who ever said to start the game in a different time zone was right. gently caress this arena end time. It’s a bunch of bullshit

That would gently caress up your daily energy recharge times, pretty sure those are timezone based. My mate who started in BST gets his stuff an hour before me, when I started in GMT for instance.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Any goon alliances have slots open? I just turned lvl 40 and the game made me the alliance leader of a bunch of mutes and inactives.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

The Question IRL posted:

Someone on Reddit showed an offer they got for $5. It was 15 Nebula shards (enough to recruit her) and a bunch of other stuff. (Purple power cores, gold, training stuff, other things.)

That was the only other offer that might have tempted me since it was just $5.

Being asked to pay €35 for 45 Yondu shards or €55 for Nebula and Gamora were both terrible deals.

Whomever came up with the idea that different players get offered different deals should be fired.

I just had this offer. It was $8AUD for 15 Nebula shards and some small amount of random currencies. I didn't take it cos its a garbage deal imo much like the rest of the offers. Except the cap one of course.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Just had a bug twice in a row in Arena where I sent my Xbox to punch their Xbox and they end up doing a back and forth dance and it stops the arena fight

Cool

gently caress me this is happening at a 100% replication rate. gently caress this game.

E: it's xbone attacking anyone. cool + fun.

Adult Sword Owner fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Apr 18, 2018

DirkDonkeyroot
Feb 25, 2007

gently caress me this is happening at a 100% replication rate. gently caress this game.

For me, it's winter solder or quake using their 3rd that's causing a soft lock about 70% of the time. Game was flawless up until this.

Slash
Apr 7, 2011

Applied to "I am Goon" as Slash. Let me in?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

MarcusSA posted:

Nothing makes me want to throw my phone more then when some fucker has like a tiny slice of health and he just won’t loving die (not deathproof).

I swear the game just fucks with you when it comes to the health bars.

Yeah, I've noticed this too. I swear to god, green and yellow health goes down easier than red. It's like the health levels aren't actually even or something.

I'm sure this is just my imagination. But that last sliver of health seems to take way longer to take out.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Theswarms posted:

That would gently caress up your daily energy recharge times, pretty sure those are timezone based. My mate who started in BST gets his stuff an hour before me, when I started in GMT for instance.

It would throw it off slightly. You'd be like 2h ahead of EST normal refreshes which should all be when you are awake, but you'd have a much better reset timer for arena and wouldn't have to deal with nearly as much last minute sniping for arena ranks.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
Hand Sorceress is valuable in raids as once you get her heal to rank 3 it actually heals a decent amount.

My other tactic for raids is to take a look at my routes. Cooldowns and damage carry over from battle to battle, so I often use an easy battle to get Yondu, Crossbones and Quake so they have their AOE ready to go, then sub in a different team. When I hit a hard battle I nova them down with all my ready cooldowns. Then bring in Night Nurse or Hand Sorceress to heal them back up in another easy fight. Raids reward a large roster, healing items are a real luxury not to be overused.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

:ducksiren: 5 NEW CHARS INCOMING FOR COOL GAME STROKE FORCE :ducksiren:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStrikeForce/comments/8d39vt/infinity_war_content_update_loki_thanos_vision/

We got THOMAS, lokedog, Pete, Piano Man, and VISINE!!

That’s Thanos, Loki, Star Lord, Dr Strange and Vision for all you following at home.

Can’t wait!

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

I just opened up a spot in Groot Squad.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

E: it's xbone attacking anyone. cool + fun.

I started getting this two nights ago playing on pc with an emulator. Then last nigth it happened with Elektra. Two times isn't a great sample but I will say that both times it was when I first loaded the game and went to do a Villains campaign level. Restarting the game or the emulator had no effect, but each time I went off and did other stuff, some auto-wins, heroes levels, then came back to villains and it worked fine the rest of the night.

tolaziforname
Nov 30, 2008

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

Is it possible for you to send another request? For whatever reason the game is saying that your last one was invalid. Thanks!

I also applied to a different goon guild at the same time and they nabbed me first. I live in Cali anyway

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i have been getting the softlock bug in all modes, but seen it the most in raids. the two things that have triggered it most often were cap's taunt and xbone's regular attack. also got it once when being attacked by spider-man.

it is a real funkiller.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Thanos is gonna be whale only territory isn’t he?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Invalid Validation posted:

Thanos is gonna be whale only territory isn’t he?

I mean...of course.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I'll drink my own father's blood for Star Lord

I need to disco

cams
Mar 28, 2003

HebrewMagic posted:

I'll drink my own father's blood for Star Lord

I need to disco

but would you pay $10 for 15 star lord shards

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

I'll pay for some blue ability mats because God loving drat

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

cams posted:

but would you pay $10 for 15 star lord shards

I’m holding out hope that they’ll have a captain America type sale for at least one of those guys, but I’m sure it’ll be just like you’ve called it :/

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Zotix posted:

I'll pay for some blue ability mats because God loving drat

Yeah, the grind from gear level six to seven is real

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I mean you can pay gold for them :shrug:

jerkstores
Aug 6, 2001

MarcusSA posted:

I mean you can pay gold for them :shrug:

He said ability mats not catalysts. I agree with him. My A team has had almost enough but there’s been no upgrades for my B team since raids are the main source.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

On the plus side I'm pushing triple digit purples

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Thanos/Infinity War event is starting tomorrow supposedly. There's going to be a Thanos raid apparently.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I exist only to die in raids in the name of never getting Thanos

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
Speaking of raids, how much attention do you pay to tram B and it’s progression? Over the past two days I’ve finally unlocked Gamora and Quake, which means I’ve demoted two people to the minors and can finally start thinking seriously about that.

With regards to raid healers: how many tiers of gear do you invest in them? I haven’t started to farm for night nurse yet, but I have the ravager healer, hand sorcerer and shield medic all waiting around to get promoted up. My main raid is all tier 6 and edging into 7, but I expect that to be stunted a bit while I bring the new hires up to snuff.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I don't care about all these drat aliens! They're stealing spots for real characters!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

How many gear teirs is there?

• Locked thread