Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

this thread is radioactive waste and it should be buried until next season in the year 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Paranoid Peanut posted:

so the other day i was sick and bedridden and decided to take the ol' netflix for a spin. i ended up rewatching 300 - did you guys know thsat cercesi is there and she's the kings wife and htey have moonlight sex before he goes off to war and die w/e, but the important part of this scene is htey show her real tits.

thanks

Cersei is like 10 in the books.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Hell Yeah posted:

this thread is radioactive waste and it should be buried until next season in the year 2023

Kinda like your posting.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I hope it turns out a-ok for everyone and Westeros people just get along with each other :)

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I hope everyone in westeros gets their tits out and then a giant steps on them

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

bloom posted:

I hope everyone in westeros gets their tits out and then a giant steps on them

This if it also means they develop some nice asses to go with the tits.

I mean neither is going to happen so v:shobon:v

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Jon Snow had a sad butt.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Who What Now posted:

Jon Snow had a sad butt.

Even as a straight man I feel comfortable saying that you're wrong.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

sugar free jazz posted:

I hope it turns out a-ok for everyone and Westeros people just get along with each other :)

everyone will get along with they're all ice zombies

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Hail and well met

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
I was at the pub a few weeks back and Jon Snow was there, We were a bit drunk and I told my friend to go and circle-game him. He did, punched Snow in the arm and came back.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Your friend punched a man who is 5'2". That's not nice.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

bloom posted:

That nuclear waste warning never seemed very good to me tbh. Like these ancients who built these amazing cities considered whatever is in this cave too powerful and dangerous to mess with? So many dudes are going in there to find out what it is, we really need an advantage over clan fuckface ever since they found that warehouse full of hair gel and leather clothing.

Well, yeah. That's why we didn't actually use that warning or the field of menacing spikes -- it's more likely to attract attention than to warn off interest. The plan now is just to bury that poo poo deep underground and hope any future cavemen don't find it. There will still be warning in the underground storage facility, and if the people who find it have forgotten what our danger symbols mean, well, they'll figure it out soon enough.

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

by Reene
Not really a huge deal, right, like if some people go in they'll get rad poisoning and die. Then the next people to go in will also die and they'll just assume its cursed and seal it off.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Or they find a way to weaponize the cave

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Jon Snow had a sad butt.
This is the most pathetic troll attempt I have read in GBS for a while, and immortal has been posting.
You're slacking dude.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

it's bullshit that actors can just opt out of going nude in scenes now and we the audience are subjected to a ghastly floating head atop someone else's rockin bod

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

by Reene

Kazak posted:

Or they find a way to weaponize the cave
The cave doesn't need to be radioactive to do this, caves are dangerous as gently caress naturally

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Guards!

Capri Sun Tzu posted:

The cave doesn't need to be radioactive to do this, caves are dangerous as gently caress naturally

Take this insolent fool to the cave of invisible fire.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
tbf most irl spelunkers say you should be wary of gelatinous cubes, skeleton warriors and assorted traps. Caves are no joke.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Tbf most of the human race is half-gelatinous cube at this point.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. :shrug:

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

The Dennis System posted:

Cersei is like 10 in the books.

Everyone is 10 in the books and also the entire plot takes place during lunch break at the grade school cafeteria

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Colonel Cancer posted:

Calling them cubes is giving them too much credit.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spinster posted:

This is the most pathetic troll attempt I have read in GBS for a while, and immortal has been posting.
You're slacking dude.

are you looking at a different butt or have you only seen really bad butts in your life?

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

are you looking at a different butt or have you only seen really bad butts in your life?

I'm just going to sigh and throw up my hands in despair.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
this thread is now a westworld thread

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
i hope a robot steps on some people

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I hope they use some of the CGI budget to give the cast nicer boobies. All of them. Ser Davos with a nice pair of perky E-cups.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I'm sorry but the CGI budget for the next 8 seasons has already been spent on 15 minutes of dragons doing some boring nerd poo poo.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Skeleton King posted:

this thread is now a westworld thread

Awesome. If we can combine the writer's rooms of the two shows they can write one handed with their ham hand.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

bloom posted:

I'm sorry but the CGI budget for the next 8 seasons has already been spent on 15 minutes of dragons doing some boring nerd poo poo.

The dragons appearing definitely marked a time when the show started to look really cheap in the costumining and props.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

How is westworld so boring

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

El Padrino posted:

This if it also means they develop some nice asses to go with the tits.

I mean neither is going to happen so v:shobon:v

We need more female rear end, that’s for sure.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Kazak posted:

What a good looking question. I can answer that, it's a show that thinks it's smarter than it is and managed to turn self-actualizing killer robots into a first year college psych class. I'm hoping the second season will stop trying to be as clever and full of itself and just focus on good character and story driven elements about fighting and trying to contain death bots.

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

by Reene

Kazak posted:

I really wanted to like it but it's slow and boring and never really picks up. I also don't like the leads very much. Anthony Hopkins was great in it but, well..

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Is Westworld better or worse than The Walking Dead?

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Capri Sun Tzu posted:

I really wanted to like it but it's slow and boring and never really picks up. I also don't like the leads very much. Anthony Hopkins was great in it but, well..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

by Reene

Who What Now posted:

Is Westworld better or worse than The Walking Dead?
Another show I tried to like but didn't because its so boring 80% of the time. Westworld has better much scripting overall