Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka

Sagebrush posted:

Writing one of those phrases while using only five vowels is probably impossible

Oh yeah

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
🗿

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Sagebrush posted:

Writing one of those phrases while using only five vowels is probably impossible

Mr Jock, TV quiz PhD, bags few lynx

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Best loss yet

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Wrong thread!

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

So between this and the dead dude with 5 Aces in FONV, there's definitely an Obsidian Goon, yes?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

13Pandora13 posted:

So between this and the dead dude with 5 Aces in FONV, there's definitely an Obsidian Goon, yes?

Yes and it's the dude who's tweeting that.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
Police are asking anyone who has any information about the man who threatened Stormy Daniels to please come forward.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
His best appearance has to be in Brigador:

http://brigador.wikia.com/wiki/Johnny_Five_Aces

quote:

Johnny Five Aces powered down the magnabike with a not quite unhearble hum and checked his chronometer. "drat." he hissed threw his clinched teeth which were surrounded by the stubble of five days where in he had not shaven himself at all. It was almost chromodawn at Clashpoint. Alreddy the sun was sitting Walliston's Hill ah blaze like so much molten meddle or a coin, gyreating in the air, tossed there by the uncaring hand of an imaginary god that doesn't exist, borne from the interior minds of the hobbled masses. The sky was the color of a television tuned to a dead channel that was orange. drat, he, Johnny, thought. We thought we were opening a new beginning with our mad dreams of time travail but ironically the only time now is the time of which we're out of. It's almost humorous. Yeah, I could almost laugh, if I hadn't cried that part of me away when my parents were maccasared by Dr. Malaprop and the government sanctioned murderers of "CAPITAL".

He lit a Nicosheen brand swaggerette and took a dip drag, sinking farther into his inferior horologue. He thought of Nina and her mellifluous buttocks that he used to love to bang. Even now his nano enhanced hearing could almost hear her vagina lips quivering with moisture and also pleasure, like a slice of synth-ham being tongued by one of Malaprop's slamhounds. When he got back to City5, he was going to do some sex, no doubt about that. "That's right doll" he said to nobody and the wind. They were going to do it hard. He smiled, blowing smoke from his nostrils. They were going do it cyber hard.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

LMAO at all these idiots with their Zybourne Clock obessions.

don't look at my username

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Sardonik posted:

Oh man that's in game text? Incredible

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Spanish Manlove posted:

Yes and it's the dude who's tweeting that.

My (goon) fiance just told me I'm an idiot two seconds before I saw this and that he posts in games and everything. Derp.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sardonik posted:

:vince:

I will never not laugh at "but ironically the only time now is the time of which we're out of".

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I'm aware of the Zybourne clock but it was way before my time here. Googling it brought me this trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7hElo-fSj0

Looking at the entry in SAclopedia it was a project that barely lasted 2 weeks and didn't get anywhere at all. Why the hell did it become such a big thing?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Garrand posted:

Why the hell did it become such a big thing?

I mean have you seen the concept art of Johnny, aka the pinacle of human art?

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Who What Now posted:

I mean have you seen the concept art of Johnny, aka the pinacle of human art?
Please, he had a family.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Garrand posted:

I'm aware of the Zybourne clock but it was way before my time here. Googling it brought me this trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7hElo-fSj0

Looking at the entry in SAclopedia it was a project that barely lasted 2 weeks and didn't get anywhere at all. Why the hell did it become such a big thing?

Did you read the pilot flavor text for Johnny in that game someone else posted? Everything for the actual project was that bad.

Edit: god I need to find my Zybourne Clock zip file and start posting this poo poo so y'all youngins can understand

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Did you read the pilot flavor text for Johnny in that game someone else posted? Everything for the actual project was that bad.

Edit: god I need to find my Zybourne Clock zip file and start posting this poo poo so y'all youngins can understand

And yet it got a reference in Fallout New Vegas, somehow.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Broke: The Zybourne Clock
Woke: The Zybourne Cuck

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Zybourne, Doobie, Groverhaus, Mr. Water, Killdozer, the zipline, Infrateal vs Heebie-GBS, "just take LSD", the watch and weight low carb thread where a 19 year old ended up on statins, and the Hawaiian goon colony that had its tree remover stolen because they tied it to a tree, etc., should all be curated in a special Required Reading section of SA.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Golden Dragon posted:

Yeah cuz Zybourne Clock is hilarious

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Golden Dragon posted:

because one of the devs was a goon and goons are the world leaders at running poo poo into the ground

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Zybourne, Doobie, Groverhaus, Mr. Water, Killdozer, the zipline, Infrateal vs Heebie-GBS, "just take LSD", the watch and weight low carb thread where a 19 year old ended up on statins, and the Hawaiian goon colony that had its tree remover stolen because they tied it to a tree, etc., should all be curated in a special Required Reading section of SA.

tell me about the 19 year old on statins

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Randaconda posted:

This classic post sums it up pretty well

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I'd add Goon In A Well to this list but otherwise it looks pretty good.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Lost fingats is a favorite of mine

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Randaconda posted:

A Watch and Weight mod so intensely hocked Atkins horseshit that a 19 year old ate nothing but bacon grease and egg yolk and lard for several weeks.

Concerned goons tried to warn the kid he was going to die.

The mod banned these naysayers. ATKINS IS REAL. KETO IS LIFE. YOUR BODY THINKING IT'S DYING AND EATING ITS OWN LIVER IS HEALTHY.

As anyone with a brain could have predicted, the 19 year old went to a doctor and his blood panels looked like that of a 400 pound elderly cirrhotic on dialysis.

FYAD ripped that thread a new rear end in a top hat and Lowtax shitcanned that mod.

If I remember right, the whole episode only took like 3 weeks. That kid went from mildly overweight teen to dying octogenarian in 3 drat weeks.

Somehow, it turns out, eating bowls of pure cholesterol and saturated fat is bad for people.

The Anime Liker has a new favorite as of 03:12 on Apr 19, 2018

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

that mod was also made a fyad friend and had to eat a loaf of bread, but they just stopped posting altogether.

also posters in the low-carb thread were having nightmares about bread.

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Man, you always hear about this poo poo first in the Macros and Memes thread.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

PenguinKnight posted:

also posters in the low-carb thread were having nightmares about bread.

You could easily write a 500 page doctorate thesis on cult mentality just using that thread as your sole source.

And to expand the list: the time LF got shut down because the Secret Service knocked on Lowtax's door, Lowtax v. The Ultimate Warrior, the pet island mod that mass murdered animals, DPPH, helldump, boomerjinx trashing his own stupid jurassic park jeep and convincing reddit to send rape threats to a dying woman who ran a charity for orphans, and :gooncamp:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

the fyad friend goon was sizzlechest, who I don't believe was a mod but just an Evangelical for low carb high fat. he was also the one who has bread nightmares, which is why he was picked.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Let's not forget P-P-P-Powerbook, one of the things that finally convinced me to get an account on these dead gay forums after reading the front page for years.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
me: it would be nice if more newcomers came to this forum

random poster: no you shut the gently caress up dad? is that a reference to something?

me: you ignorant rear end in a top hat. you absolute loving piece of shitstain

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

It's probably because it's one of the first goon stories I read but my favorite is still the guy trying to get into this old safe that was left in the house his mother bought.

I thought the jellybeans and the deed to Dracula's castle was cute :3:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
behold: the forum in-joke thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

There's also the greatest SA sagas thread (which is what I keep thinking this thread is because of the current line of conversation)