Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
she lived with a telepath for multiple years and thinks he works on "radio waves"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

DACK FAYDEN posted:

she lived with a telepath for multiple years and thinks he works on "radio waves"

Old people and technology, man

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
He's about to discover that she not only loves him, but is immensely turned on by him as well.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
But not as turned as Allison at the sign of blood

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Flesh Forge posted:

Seriously I think he's reading this thread :tinfoil:

Patrick will look into her mind and only see Clevin.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Remember that brief side story with the militant Indian cult? What was the point of that? :thunk:

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Skellybones posted:

Remember that brief side story with the militant Indian cult? What was the point of that? :thunk:

That actually had an explanation; it was just a bonus story from a Kickstarter stretchgoal.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Molly drew this cool Indian Hindu god thing one day and well,

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Can't be that cool bet it didn't have a real big dad.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Uuuuugh

uuuugh

He's going to read her mind, realize that she is immensely proud of his super-villainy, and the notion that such a sick and twisted psychopath would approve of his actions will be the breaking point that turns him into a 'good' guy.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Breetai posted:

Uuuuugh

uuuugh

He's going to read her mind, realize that she is immensely proud of his super-villainy, and the notion that such a sick and twisted psychopath would approve of his actions will be the breaking point that turns him into a 'good' guy.

Then they kiss

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Axe-man posted:

Then they kiss

Where's a Jazz Hands edit when you need one

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Breetai posted:

Uuuuugh

uuuugh

nooooooooooooooooo

I hate this webcomic

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
Who was it that pointed out a few pages ago that the evil mom was the SFP all the while

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
I'm hoping the mom grabs his gun while he's distracting peering into her mind. Would make her the best character, easily.

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax

Breetai posted:

Uuuuugh

uuuugh

no that's what should happen. he's going to look into her mind and just the fact that she is so evil and hates him so much will shatter him emotionally and he throws up the walls of dumbass jericho in his wretched heart

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Patrick is his own mum. It's the old time-travelling Tyler Durden twist.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Paladinus posted:

Patrick is his own mum. It's the old time-travelling Tyler Durden twist.

I know where I came from -- but where did all you zombies come from?

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

this broken hill posted:

no that's what should happen. he's going to look into her mind and just the fact that she is so evil and hates him so much will shatter him emotionally and he throws up the walls of dumbass jericho in his wretched heart

Ok but he just had her stab his dad to death at gunpoint. People in glass houses

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Criminal mastermind responsible for countless deaths: whoa, whoa, WHOA. An evil psychopath likes what I'm doing? This just got too real.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Typical Pubbie posted:

Criminal mastermind responsible for countless deaths: whoa, whoa, WHOA. An evil psychopath likes what I'm doing? This just got too real.

We've had it hammered in repeatedly that Patrick is an 'always-on' receiving telepath. How could he not know that his mother was a sociopath?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

oh right it's friday

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Ahahahhahahahahahahah "evil is a genetic thing. She was born that way!"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
How can she feel his misery, if she doesn't understand empathy?

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
:jerkbag:

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

I do not understand why people would make this motion :geno:

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

It's really bizarre how he had no problem coordinating the death of his father, who was, at worst, a pathetic man who ignored his wife's deeds, but has no desire to kill his mother, whom he considers abhorrent and directly planned to kill him.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Bobulus posted:

It's really bizarre how he had no problem coordinating the death of his father, who was, at worst, a pathetic man who ignored his wife's deeds, but has no desire to kill his mother, whom he considers abhorrent and directly planned to kill him.

cause the plot needs her to monologue to make whatever incredibly stupid point about empathy it's making

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

Cat Mattress posted:

I know where I came from -- but where did all you zombies come from?

:golfclap: I understand this reference!

comic posted:

Yeah the uncontrollable psychic who cannot stop his powers has never looked into his mother's mind. This makes sense because

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Weren't there some comments a while back getting huffy that showing Patrick as a sociopath was a bad thing? Do you think this is a response to that? :allears:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

He's not going to stab Mommy, he's going to do his inexplicable brain self mastery thing and make himself forget and Mommy is walking away laughing

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Wow.

So, I guess the comic suggesting it's OK to be a murderer so long as your behavior is learned sociopathy, but if you're a psycopath born without the capacity for empathy you're a non-person and a monster and it's ok if you die?

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
I'm starting to think that this comic was created by someone who really didn't think through a lot of their beliefs to their logical conclusion and is exploring them incredibly clumsily for a published work.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I don't know why but it bothers me how lovely that knife looks.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Too much detail still overshadowing writing better change all characters to an oval shape on a white background

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
I'm starting to wonder if the writer has some form of degenerative mental condition.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

quote:

You guys have outdone yourself. I known I posted on this .com a couple of times and have not really gotten any feedback but I gotten say, that you have successfully introduce and explore the mind of a true psychopath. She knows what she is and admits to it. She does what she does because it is apart of what makes her up and she doesn't care who it is that gets in her way.

which of you posted this because its no way a real comment by a person in the world

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
This .com is just the worst way to talk about a website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This person is from a 90s movie about hackers. Posting on dot coms, lmao.

• Locked thread