Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Breadallelogram posted:

We could break up the banks... but would that end racism?!

yepppppp

either that or this

https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/715217490368827396

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Volcott posted:

Never found a body, it's possible he just decided to start a new life somewhere decent.

the -insert asian ethnicity here- picked him up/kidnapped him (depending on ethnicity and how anticommunist you are)

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

MikeCrotch posted:

An Australian PM drowned in the sea and so they built a swimming pool in his honour

I wish America could be so practical

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/887641703817121793

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

That people ever believed a word she said and even after this continued to follow her blows my lid

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

whomupclicklike posted:

That people ever believed a word she said and even after this continued to follow her blows my lid

https://twitter.com/clarajeffery/status/808229216097447936?lang=en

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf
there was that time Christine O'Donnell went on television to say she wasn't a witch

i'd legitimately thought that was the highlight of political absurdity

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Farrier Theaks posted:

there was that time Christine O'Donnell went on television to say she wasn't a witch

She put that ad out because someone had dug up a recording of her talking about the time she had 'dabbled' in witchcraft and devil-worship

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

Gum posted:

She put that ad out because someone had dug up a recording of her talking about the time she had 'dabbled' in witchcraft and devil-worship

yes

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

there were so many republican presidential candidates in 2016 that they had a second kids table debate for the losers that were the farthest behind in the polls

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Farrier Theaks posted:

Also that article from a dude that made out with her once that was creepy as gently caress and included poo poo like "she missed the shaving trend...." etc

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Roosevelt posted:

there were so many republican presidential candidates in 2016 that they had a second kids table debate for the losers that were the farthest behind in the polls

The GOP electoral circus would be the height of performance art if the results didn't hold the power of life and death over millions

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Her and Kevin Drum are why I barely read MoJo anymore.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Dreddout posted:

The GOP electoral circus would be the height of performance art if the results didn't hold the power of life and death over millions

au contraire, the GOP electoral circus only has artistic value because of the power of life and death over billions

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

zegermans posted:

Also that article from a dude that made out with her once that was creepy as gently caress and included poo poo like "she missed the shaving trend...." etc

she also once claimed to have secret insider knowledge about a chinese plan to invade america

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

zegermans posted:

there were pics of her drunk as hell in a ladybug Halloween costume that went with the story lol

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

zegermans posted:

Clinton picked a filly in the Kentucky Derby to play up the woman angle. It was promptly euthanized after coming in 2nd.

also I see this making the rounds on twitter now, good work being an #influencer

AgentF
May 11, 2009
https://youtu.be/0o8by05rtMY

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I am so filled with rage lmao

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

is this real

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Pomp posted:

is this real

It is

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/MikePrysner/status/845821364904718336

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
The funny thing is that whoever edited that didn't bother to edit the bottom part.

Vanilla Ice
Jun 13, 2002

Fuck The Eradicator

Donald DUCKS releasing his tax returns!

The scandal that caused the collapse of Hillary's campaign.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Why would you do this with the smallest knife possible?

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Well the knife is clean as a whistle so I guess he didn't.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/179314248202194944

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

AgentF posted:

Well the knife is clean as a whistle so I guess he didn't.

he cleaned it off on his pants.

also the argument is that they pay exorbitant money to kill unneeded old elephants and then the meat doesn't go to waste and the money goes to conservation. The counterargument is, turn the gun on them, take their money, do all those good things even better.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

GalacticAcid posted:

also I see this making the rounds on twitter now, good work being an #influencer

I'm pretty sure some twitter allstars read cspam

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Vanilla Ice posted:

Donald DUCKS releasing his tax returns!

The scandal that caused the collapse of Hillary's campaign.

Donald "Duck" Dunn is dead, though?

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

zegermans posted:

im @realdonaldtrump

nah
Mar 16, 2009

"the villagers"

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

zegermans posted:

it's you now congrats

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

nah posted:

"the villagers"

Very grateful.

clearly a trumpian cadence

e: trumpesque?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Volcott posted:

Never found a body, it's possible he just decided to start a new life somewhere decent.

i found out due to a work potluck that australians eat "fairy bread", which is bread, butter, and sprinkles

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

wtf is sprinkles

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Lady Gaga crying in her Rolls Royce on election night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid