Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I just want thread title control and capricious 6er giving for zuck posting

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Keep tweeting fat man

Overdrawn at the Memory Bank only Fatman is Trump

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

lol this takes on great context in the post-escalator world

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Good soup! posted:

What the gently caress does this mean

Jack Johnson is the first black heavyweight champ in America, he was arrested for 'transporting a white woman across state lines' because lol we have always hated black people so much. There's a minor but passionate section of the black, boxing fan, and black boxing fan, communities that feel he should be given a posthumous pardon because it's genuinely hosed up that one of the best boxers in America has both 'first black champ' and 'jailed for driving with a white lady' in his bio, but it's hardly a major thing either way.

It does own that he only knows about him because Stallone called him though.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Have we found out what it means yet

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Mayor Dave posted:

lol this takes on great context in the post-escalator world

It's an edit so obviously

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

shirts and skins posted:

Someone found the bighead mode cheat

look like oddjob

size of jaws

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

Jack Johnson is the first black heavyweight champ in America, he was arrested for 'transporting a white woman across state lines' because lol we have always hated black people so much. There's a minor but passionate section of the black, boxing fan, and black boxing fan, communities that feel he should be given a posthumous pardon because it's genuinely hosed up that one of the best boxers in America has both 'first black champ' and 'jailed for driving with a white lady' in his bio, but it's hardly a major thing either way.

It does own that he only knows about him because Stallone called him though.

honestly he should pardon him but this is very :matters:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

ok, thats just wrong, for fucks sake, he doesn't gently caress horses, Horses gently caress him.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

ok, thats just wrong, for fucks sake, he doesn't gently caress horses, Horses gently caress him.

not with that attitude!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

:patriot:

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

this is canon

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

impressive hog tbh

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Dapper_Swindler posted:

He hasn't reached the horse yet, who will be on top is ambiguous

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i'm at a bbq

trump?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nichael posted:

yea like, pardoning him is the objectively right thing to do (and lol @ the resistance folks acting like this would be terrible) but he's also been dead since the 50's and it's not like that undoes the fact that it happened so there's zero actual impact it'd have other than a public acknowledgement of 'yep, this was hosed up' that would just be one of countless due.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

triple sulk posted:

i'm at a bbq

trump?

Heading to a baseball game. Trump.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

i'm at a bbq

trump?

yes.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Nichael posted:

it just feels like an odd choice of thing for trump to pull out of his good brain out of all the other nonsense tumbling around there

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

triple sulk posted:

i'm at a bbq

trump?

trumpeeq

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

the bitcoin of weed posted:

it just feels like an odd choice of thing for trump to pull out of his good brain out of all the other nonsense tumbling around there

It is but also he literally has dementia and an array of other personality disorders; there is no ideology, plan, or strategy.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

the bitcoin of weed posted:

how can you call him racist if he

fuckin

uuuuuh

pardons a black guy who can't actually reap the benefits of it?

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

n o d s e s h

jrad burning bridges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An5AW71rkyg

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

no.

Jeb!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i love to trump

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nichael posted:

It is but also he literally has dementia and an array of other personality disorders; there is no ideology, plan, or strategy.

also this, the dude literally just found out Johnson existed at all and instantly went to 'that's very sad I should undo that' because he's got the fuckbrain

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Good soup! posted:

What the gently caress does this mean

"I'm the president, can you believe it?"

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/SPIN/status/987828011658629120

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

sexpig by night posted:

how can you call him racist if he

fuckin

uuuuuh

pardons a black guy who can't actually reap the benefits of it?

"obama was the real racist for not pardoning him!!!!"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status/987820269439012864

Maggie mad

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

also this, the dude literally just found out Johnson existed at all and instantly went to 'that's very sad I should undo that' because he's got the fuckbrain

I never knew about him either but I don't really know any athletes. I thought Donny kind of liked boxing though so I don't know what his excuse is (he's real dumb).

Solarin posted:

"I'm the president, can you believe it?"

anthony atamanuik?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

76ers

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ArmZ posted:

i love to trump

trump

Nichael posted:

feature not a bug

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lol at people who thought he, or any republican, would help with this issue

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lmao at not being able to break kayfabe and having to continue to believe that anybody with power actually wants to make the opioid crisis less widespread

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Nichael posted:

https://twitter.com/BAMAPERRY/status/987348045233840129

tee hee let the dems run on compassion, smart economic policy like single payer (which has been proven time and again to be cheaper for taxpayers and better for the economy's health), a sane minimum wage, and universal pre-k, it'll be so funny!!! ;

Israel. Gardening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Augus posted:

It's an edit so obviously

hey man

hey

not all of us got to play custer's revenge as kids

• Locked thread