Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr_Schmoo
Dec 10, 2002

Hi all. My group's been playing since 2004 and lost a few players to adult responsibilities. We're now looking for interesting people to join our group. Info is below.

City/State/Country - New York, NY (Flatiron)

Typical play dates: Thursday evenings.

Game: GURPS (Infinite Worlds).

The hell is that? GURPS (Generic Universal Role Play System) is a game engine, like D20. Infinite Worlds is the setting. Players are deep state multiverse troubleshooters fighting enemies like warlock Nazis or just things man was not meant to know, but instead shoot.

Do I need to know GURPS to play? Nope, we barely know. Too drunk to care. We'll even make a character for you.

Contact Info - PM or buzzinghead at hotmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thorsilver
Feb 20, 2005

You have never
been at my show
You haven't seen before
how looks the trumpet

User Name thorsilver
Contact Info PMs
City/State/Country Glasgow, Scotland
Do you have a group No
What are you willing to play? I've got a decent collection of tabletop RPGs, including Pathfinder, nWoD (mostly Changeling: The Lost), and new and old DnD. I'd be happy to find a group playing any of these, but I'm also really interested in trying the Star Wars RPG from FFG, the new Star Trek Adventures RPG, and some of the more narrative-focused RPGs like PbtA stuff. I have a long-standing wish to play a superhero campaign via Champions or the old Marvel FASERIP system, but perhaps that's a bit of a pipe-dream!

I also love tabletop boardgames, especially cooperative games like Pandemic or one-vs-many like Doom: The Boardgame or Descent. I used to play a ton of HeroClix, including organised play, and would love to play again, but haven't bought any figures in a few years now. I'd love to try X-Wing or Armada as well.

Anyway I just moved to Glasgow recently, and I know this forum is mostly based in America, but I thought I'd give this a try.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

User Name: Kumo
Contact Info: N/A
City/State/Country: North Shore, LA. Willing to drive into New Orleans or Baton Rouge.
Do you have a group now?: No, just moved to the area.
What are you willing to play : I'd be willing to play most anything. I've played table-top RPGs for years and run Pathfinder, DnD, Shadowrun, Dark Heresy and Exalted campaigns myself.

Kumo fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Apr 3, 2018

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
User Name: Adaptabullshit
Contact Info: PM
City/State/Country: Helsinki, Finland
Do you have a group now?: Kinda. Looking to start a new one for more hardcore games.
What are you willing to play : Any legacy type board game. Dungeon Crawlers, Pandemic, you name it.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

User Name: SirPhoebos
City/State/Country: Chicago, Illinois
Do you have a group now?: No
What are you willing to play: Anything.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

User Name: Barudak

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Barudak posted:

User Name: Barudak

Update: Barudak and I met up and we're going to get a group together.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

SirPhoebos posted:

Update: Barudak and I met up and we're going to get a group together.

goon love is the best love

Groetgaffel
Oct 30, 2011

Groetgaffel smacked the living shit out of himself doing 297 points of damage.
User Name: Groetgaffel
Contact Info: email at my SA username in all lowercase @gmail.com
City/State/Country: Skara/Västergötland/Sweden
Do you have a group now?: Kinda but not really. They're all way up north, some 1000 kilometers away.
What are you willing to play: Willing to try basically everything, with a preference for anything 40k.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

e: nvm

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
contact info: https://discord.gg/K3Ybwbg
City/State/Country: Farmingdale, NY, USA
Do you have a group now? Yes. I'm a GM for a 3-person group playing Dungeon & Dragons 4th edition. Looking for some more members.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
anyone in olympia, wa want to do some board gaming? hit me up olybenjamin at gmail. Don't have a group currently.

Weird Uncle Dave
Sep 2, 2003

I could do this all day.

Buglord
User Name - :eng99:
Contact Info: PMs, please and thank you
City/State/Country - St. Louis, MO USA
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? Nope, nothing. Couple friends that always say they'd be interested but nobody ever actually goes past that...
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? Fairly open to most RPGs, but not really into D&D or Pathfinder (which rules out approximately 100 percent of games on the local Meetup group).

TerraGoetia
Feb 21, 2011

A cup of spiders.
User Name: TerraGoetia
Contact Info: Private Messages on the forums
City/State/Country: Glen Burnie / Maryland/ USA
Do you have a group now?:No
What are you willing to play: I want to play dungeon-exploration games; I just bought a copy of Descent 2nd Edition and that's my preference.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

User Name: CirclMastr
Contact Info: PMs please
City/State/Country: New Brighton, MN (Minneapolis area, minutes away from Fantasy Flight Games Center), USA
Do you have a group now? Nope
What are you willing to play? Pretty much anything. RPGs, tabletop games, board games, whatever. I'll literally try anything at least once.

OldNorthBridge
Jul 23, 2003

Take your medicine!

Username: OldNorthBridge
Contact Info: PM me please
City/State/Country: Merrimac, MA (45 minutes N of Boston, MA and 30 minutes S of Portsmouth, NH), USA
Do you have a group now? Nope, I do not.
What are you willing to play? I am interested in RPGs mostly. D&D 5e, Pathfinder, and Shadowrun being my top choices. I like exploration, combat / numbers crunch, and some roleplay. I would love to find a game similar to the Glass Cannon podcast. Their brand of "serious roleplay when it is called for, but light and funny when it isn't" is perfect.

Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

Contact Info - Add me on Steam (Same name as here, though Steam's user search function is terrible) or Discord (Chronische#7903), or email me at Ch.ron.ische@gmail.com (no periods), or PM me here.
City/State - Fairfax County, VA
Do you have a group now? Myself and the GM.
What are you willing to play? Looking to play some FFG Star Wars, preferably Force and Destiny but Edge of the Empire or Age of Rebellion are options too.
Game would run evenings, after 5 PM at the earliest.. Day not set yet. Absolutely willing to take new players, don't worry about not knowing the rules.

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

infuriated by investments
Contact Info: PM me here or email merrillgrinch at Gmail.
Current Group: Nope!
Interests: Board games and RPG's of all stripes. Not so much into the big painted armies scene, especially after meeting the creepiest 40k nerds in Texas the last time I tried to find a group.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Contact info: PM, email at derlaid at gmail
Current Group: Nope
Interests: board games, RPGs primarily. Just moved here.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Current Group: None
Interests: GURPS, Pathfinder, d20 Modern (willing to learn Call of Cthulhu for an interesting game)

Darwinism
Jan 6, 2008

Interests: RPG-wise, D&D 4 or 5E, Eclipse Phase, SotDL, BitD, honestly probably anything with a decently fun system and concept. I'd like to play more board games, so pretty much any decent game on that side as well. Would love to try Gloomhaven before putting down that kind of cash on it.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Darwinism posted:

Interests: RPG-wise, D&D 4 or 5E, Eclipse Phase, SotDL, BitD, honestly probably anything with a decently fun system and concept. I'd like to play more board games, so pretty much any decent game on that side as well. Would love to try Gloomhaven before putting down that kind of cash on it.

I don't have PMs. I'm down in Olympia, I have Gloomhaven and other bored games. Down with pnp. I don't currently have a group, but maybe we can chit chat email oybenjamin at gmail dot com

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Darwinism posted:

Doorknob Slobber posted:

I don't have PMs. I'm down in Olympia, I have Gloomhaven and other bored games. Down with pnp. I don't currently have a group, but maybe we can chit chat email oybenjamin at gmail dot com

Also don't have PMs. In Chehalis right now so Tacoma isn't really practical but I'd be up for anything in Olympia. reignonyourparade at gmail

Glorified Scrivener
May 4, 2007

His tongue it could not speak, but only flatter.
Contact Info: PMs
City/State/Country: Fargo, ND
Do you have a group: No
What are you willing to play?: Any edition of D&D except 3.5 or 4th. I also have Gurps, DCC RPG, Trail of Cthulhu, Fiasco and am willing to try pretty much any RPG that's not PBTA. Board games are also cool!

Glorified Scrivener fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Mar 31, 2018

Reverend Sub-Zero
Jan 11, 2008

Filladelfia Pliers
User Name -Eddie
Contact Info - PM or discord (Mittens8585#3017)
City/State/Country - Philadelphia PA (well, Delco but close enough) USA
Do you have a group-kinda for MTG but nothing else
What are you willing to play-MTG and I’m really interested in learning D&D or other RPGs.

datingvolcanoes
Jan 22, 2006

getting real tired of your shit, steve
User Name - Jess
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country -Louisville, KY (Old Lou(
Do you have a group now? No.
What are you willing to play? Generally everything, though I stick towards modern editions. Raised on D&D, but as a DM I leaned towards other games/universes.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
User Name - PMush Perfect
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Portland, OR
Do you have a group now? No.
What are you willing to play? - This is a little nonstandard, I plan to go to the Dominaria prerelease at Guardian Games tonight, but it'll be my first time going publicly female to somewhere I would feel bad if people didn't respond well. Someone else coming with me would make me feel a lot better and safer. I also want to go to the Two-Headed Giant one on Sunday, but am partnerless, and scared for the same reason.

I can pay for your entry tonight and/or Sunday!

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
Username: Doublehex
Contact Info: doublehex168 at gmail dot com
City / State: Milwaukee, WI
Do you have a group now?: I have 3 people. I hope to add a few more.
What are you willing to play?: We hope to play some RPGs. I do not know if I will be DMing - but knowing my luck, I probably will. And if that is the case, we will probably go for 13th Age.

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Username: aldantefax
Contact Info: PM, gmail btcostales, or GameFor under aldantefax as well
City / State: Austin, TX (South Austin)
Do you have a group now?: Not a regular one
What are you willing to play?: I'd like to get a regular group going on weekends. I'm trying to get a variety of folks to do monthly boardgames on a Sunday, and May 20th we probably are going to do that, even if it is just me and one other guy eating many pizzas and drinking beers at a place next to my apartment.

I'm down for RPGs, boardgames, minis games (if you have the patience and time to wait while I fumble through the rules), maybe not so much on CCG/LCGs, though I do have a full core set of the FFG L5R LCG sleeved up and ready to roll.

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

We droppin' like a comet and this Vulcan tried to Spock it/These Martians tried to do it, but knew they couldn't cop it

Username: Chip McFuck
Contact Info: PM would probably be the best way to contact
City / State: Chicago, IL. Specifically Logan Square.
Do you have a group now?: I only recently moved here, so I don't currently have a group
What are you willing to play?: I like to try new things, so I'm willing to play anything! Before I moved here my group primarily played board games, so that's probably what I'm most familiar/comfortable with, but I also enjoy 5e D&D. I also design board games as a hobby, which I am happy to share if you/your group likes to play test.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

PM sent.

deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

Contact Info: PMs or username at Hotmail.
City/State/Country: Reno, NV
Do you have a group now?: Nope, not currently. Had a game group last year but they could only get together on Sundays and when football season hit I dropped out of the group. The group lost interest after that and now there is no group. I feel bad, but I love football!
What are you willing to play: Anything. I'm really jonesing for a good sci-fi game of some type in particular though.

FrozenGoldfishGod
Oct 29, 2009

JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIT POST!

Third time's the charm!

User Name FrozenGoldfishGod
Contact Info PMs are probably the best way to get a hold of me
City/State/Country Minneapolis, MN
Do you have a group No
What are you willing to play? I would really like to play/run some of the PBtA stuff - Dungeon World, Apocalypse World, anything of that type. I'm not big on particularly crunchy games, and I enjoy the 'create the setting together' kind of approach that PBtA takes. I'm only available every other week, sadly - I work on a fairly demanding schedule.

HCFJ
Nov 30, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
User Name HCFJ
Contact Info I don't have Plat so email me jerkface2 (at) gmail.com
City/State/Country Eugene/Springfield OR
Do you have a group No
Whatare you willing to play? I got a few pbta games I'd like to try, including one of my own making. I also have experience running/playing 3.5, Gurps, and unisystem, and I'm down to learn 5e. I've also played FATE and CoC but I don't have the books.

HCFJ fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jun 29, 2018

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
User Name - Safety Factor
Contact Info - Let's stick to PMs for now
City/State/Country - Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Do you have a group now - No
What are you willing to play - I'm mostly interested in 30k, Necromunda, and Blood Bowl, but I am more than happy to play 40k and Shadespire as well. Other wargames are always an option. I'm also open to pretty much any board game if there's a group to play with. I am not into RPGs though, they're just not for me.

I realize that Western Colorado kind of sucks for this sort of thing so I am willing to drive a bit if need be. I'm new to the area and my searches haven't dug up a whole lot. I'd be happy to take recommendations for groups or even stores if anyone knows any.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
User Name Hollismason
Contact Info my username at gmail
City/State/Country Chicago , IL
Do you have a group? Only online
Whatare you willing to play? Dungeons and Dragons or whatever, also willing to GM

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Reverend Sub-Zero posted:

User Name -Eddie
Contact Info - PM or discord (Mittens8585#3017)
City/State/Country - Philadelphia PA (well, Delco but close enough) USA
Do you have a group-kinda for MTG but nothing else
What are you willing to play-MTG and I’m really interested in learning D&D or other RPGs.

PM'd you because I'm pretty much the same guy-
User Name - C-Euro
Contact Info - PM or discord (C-Euro, #3272)
City/State/Country - Philadelphia PA, USA
Do you have a group - Not really, I play Magic: the Gathering at a couple of stores in the city on the semi-reg but not as much lately
What are you willing to play - MTG mostly, and I'd be interested in learning D&D or other tabletop RPGs if it works with my schedule.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

User Name: Frank Viola
Contact Info: PM is fine
City/State/Country: Jacksonville/St.Augustine, FL
Do you have a group? I play sometimes at local shops if they have a game night
What are you willing to play? Anything really, just looking for a group

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Doorknob Slobber posted:

User Name - Doorknob Slobber
Contact Info - email olybenjamin at gmail
City/State/Country - olympia, wa
Do you have a group now ? No
What are you willing to play? Will play whatever, board games, d&d, you name it. Main thing for me is a chill group that can sit and drink beers and play games.

still looking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyuHimora
Feb 22, 2009
User Name: RyuHimora
Contact Info: ryuhimora at gmail com
City/State/Country: San Diego, CA, USA
Do you have a group? No
What are you willing to play? Mainly D&D, hopefully a 4e group, but I'd be willing to play other editions. No Pathfinder.