Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.

1500quidporsche posted:

3 place penalty.

I'm hoping Rossi pips him at the start so we can see some fireworks.

gently caress yeah. Tomorrow should be interesting. Speaking of which, is it worth watching Indycar tomorrow? I missed Long Beach because it was nowhere to be found on my useless cable package, but I also don't remember hearing anything good about the type of racing Skip Barber Motorsports Park produces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Did you know Nick Heidfeld was in F1 for over 11 years?

How?

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.
Never mind, I watched some onboards and that track looks gnarly as hell. Guess I'm watching an Indycar race other than the 500 this year.

E: although probably with some DVR delay as I think the start clashes with MotoGP.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I mean I watched Heidfeld race live... but 11 years?????

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

BubbaGrace posted:

Bwoah I made a thing for my pals here in the worst thread. Happy late 420. Luv u bb'z.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx8_9rjdSg0

:five: :golfclap: :five: awesome!

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

McGuinty posted:

lol and then he gets on a new bike, blasts in an even faster lap, and is now under investigation for blocking Vinny Mav.

Lol I got to see Vinny shake his fist at Marquez, I was sitting right there at turn 15.

Made sitting in the light rain worth it.

1500quidporsche posted:

3 place penalty.

I'm hoping Rossi pips him at the start so we can see some fireworks.

Yes please

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
You mean to tell me the motogp is the USA this weekend? Aww poo poo *checks schedule*, motherfucking 3am race! I was looking forward to motogp today as I have missed the first races already. :(

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Now here’s a man who has been bollocked by marketing for not wearing enough of his sponsors clothing and is now taking the piss.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
why would he be at a public airport

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Phwoar what a picture. Is there a Nobel prize for modelling? Tell the jury they can stop researching

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

learnincurve posted:

Now here’s a man who has been bollocked by marketing for not wearing enough of his sponsors clothing and is now taking the piss.

I want to believe this is true, but this is a man who dresses up like the third member of Milli Vanilli when allowed to dress himself.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I like Campbell's soup but not that much.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Is the Fresh Prince going back to Bel Aire?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/formel-1/williams-kopiert-mercedes-konzept-problem-kuehlung/

Google Translate posted:

After a long discussion between Mercedes team boss Toto Wolff and Lawrence Stroll, the father of Lance Stroll, were immediately rumors in the paddock, Williams looking for Schützenhilfe at Mercedes. An engineer tells us, "If we solve the cooling problem, we'll gain 8 tenths in one fell swoop."
It's a good thing Williams has a knowledgeable engineer like Lawrence Stroll to consult when they have problems like this

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Sell Williams to Lawrence.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Massa looks like he just got thawed out from some 10,000 year old glacier.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
#forzaferrari

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I know, I’m rock hard too

But he’s not wearing Kimoa?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Alonso's expression says it all cause he didn't come from a rich family.

He's just posing for some idiot child billionaire father pay-his-way-through-life bullshit.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Wirth1000 posted:

Alonso's expression says it all cause he didn't come from a rich family.

He's just posing for some idiot child billionaire father pay-his-way-through-life bullshit.

Those are the faces of two old, over-the-hill hacks uncomfortable in the presence of such raw, youthful talent.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Massive reach to call Lance Stroll old and over-the-hill tbh

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Stroll never climbed the hill in the first place, his dad payed an engineering firm to tunnel though the hill and stroll missed and drove into the side

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Thanks Ants posted:

Massive reach to call Lance Stroll old and over-the-hill tbh

It seems like you deliberately misread my post for comedic effect. I'm not sure why you'd do that at the expense of noted podium-finisher Lance Stroll.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
The hubris of these people can no know bounds.

loving fluke podium in Baku (which he lost 2nd to Bottas by centimetres) and all post-race they were saying how it was part of Lance's strategy and how they're aiming for the Championship. loving lol.

I'm sure Aguri Suzuki and Pedro de la Rosa were talking about how they were now aiming for the championship, too, after their podiums.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Suzuki and delarosa didn't follow that up with being the youngest front row starter in Monza later that year though

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

1500quidporsche posted:

Suzuki and delarosa didn't follow that up with being the youngest front row starter in Monza later that year though

You mean after all the 20 place+ penalities everyone received and he was artificially bumped up.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
In Lance Stroll's debut season, he scored 40 points. Alonso scored 0 in his debut season. 🤔

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

You mean after all the 20 place+ penalities everyone received and he was artificially bumped up.

Nothing satisfies you goal post moving cunts.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Part of successful racing is not destroying your machinery and not getting penalties. Max Verstappen could learn a thing or two from Lance in that regard.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

1500quidporsche posted:

Nothing satisfies you goal post moving cunts.

You are sick in the head and I wish only for you to get help.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Honestly though, who in this thread isn't sick in the head? Some of us have even been officially diagnosed.

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Apr 22, 2018

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Doc Morbid posted:

Honestly though, who in this thread isn't sick in the head? Some of us have even been officially diagnosed.

Well, if you ever feel left out here's a link to the subforum full of the most concentrated amount of users on anti-depressents and/or anti-psychotics: https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=46

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Wirth1000 posted:

Still can't wrap my head around perhaps one of the worst driving pairings in F1 history: Stroll & Sirotkin.

What about the comedy duo of noted pay to crash pioneer Taki Inoue and Ferrari reject Gianni "I too have a podium" Morbidelli at Footwork in 1995? Morbidelli got fired from Arrows (lol) mid-season and replaced with a 2nd wallet/bin man in Max Papis.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

What I am saying is Williams is 2018 Footwork.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont have mental problems

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

#forzaferrari

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo posted:

lmao

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

DoctorGonzo posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Wirth1000 posted:

I mean I watched Heidfeld race live... but 11 years?????

He was a talented midfielder so it’s not surprising.