Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Push El Burrito posted:

Yeah but you never go anywhere.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I think gas mask fetish is one of the funniest imo esp vintage stileproject era rubber gas mask girls

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Volcott posted:

Best practices for depriving other people of oxygen is don't do that.

Hey, don’t tell me how to get off...

orange sky
May 7, 2007

That Twitter page is so awesome

https://twitter.com/BondageLand/status/985373413911953408?s=19

She looks so happy

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
It feels good being choked 😉

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

We Know Catheters posted:

It feels good being choked 😉

Funny, your mom said the same thing last night.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

bulletsponge13 posted:

Not doing X event is always the safest way to do X event.

Vaccinations would disagree

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
to be honest, at least they aren't wearing Leeds United jerseys and fishnets whilst doing the death-wank with an orange in their mouth?

(the police always remove the Leeds jerseys to save the family the embarrassment)

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

I get this reference.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Let's see some of the left-wing Facebook comments on this meme.

Movimiento Dignidad Nacional is a far-right Argentine page

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

jesus NWS that stuff

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Reminder purity balls are a thing, and a father from one sexually assaulted his daughter.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

PhazonLink posted:

Reminder purity balls are a thing, and a father from one sexually assaulted his daughter.

There's no way it's only one.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Then after the wedding when they move to the other side of the country and never visit. Gun dad is left alone with his guns. Wondering what went wrong.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Skwirl posted:

There's no way it's only one.

Correct, there’s always two balls

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

oldpainless posted:

Correct, there’s always two balls

Or four.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The kinds of guys who turn into these types of dads were more than likely date rapists and sexual predators in their younger days and now they're projecting their own behavior on to other men.

Assuming zero guys can be trusted and zero daughters are capable of making good decisions is actually super uncool. Turning into a joke and normalizing it is really off-putting to me.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

PhazonLink posted:

Is the “Bad Boys” hashtag a reference to Bad Boys II, where the two heroes threaten the daughter’s boyfriend with prison rape?

Anyway, have some law-abiding gun-owners:

https://twitter.com/hbomberguy/status/988099802989817857?s=21

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Picnic Princess posted:

The kinds of guys who turn into these types of dads were more than likely date rapists and sexual predators in their younger days and now they're projecting their own behavior on to other men.

Assuming zero guys can be trusted and zero daughters are capable of making good decisions is actually super uncool. Turning into a joke and normalizing it is really off-putting to me.

It's an amazing confluence of both being terrified of the patriarchy and violently re-enforcing it.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jurgan posted:

Is the “Bad Boys” hashtag a reference to Bad Boys II, where the two heroes threaten the daughter’s boyfriend with prison rape?

That is an edit, but it's probably more honest than the real meme:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Tbf guns ARE are really really good at killing people

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Jurgan posted:

Every time I see a TPA ad, I can't tell if it's real or a parody. It's a political organization fueled entirely by Poe's Law.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

oldpainless posted:

Tbf guns ARE are really really good at killing people

Heh, they're no more deadly than a knife or your bare fists.

Don't ask me why I really need a gun rather than a knife or my fists for self defense if I honestly think that though.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

I'm pretty sure that magazine already holds good couple dozen of them.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Had an Idiot in Real Life today. The Waffle House shooter came up around the lunch stable and one of my managers just started spouting every right wing anti-gun-control meme ever, in the most calm and measured tone. "Oh well people would just find some other way to kill people if they didn't have guns. Look at Chicago, strictest gun laws in the nation and highest murder rate. This is all because we don't lock up the crazies any more like in the old days. A gun has never killed anyone without a deranged lunatic pulling the trigger" and I'm just sitting there like...goddamn did someone sleep with Fox News on under their pillow or something?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

jivjov posted:

Had an Idiot in Real Life today. The Waffle House shooter came up around the lunch stable and one of my managers just started spouting every right wing anti-gun-control meme ever, in the most calm and measured tone. "Oh well people would just find some other way to kill people if they didn't have guns. Look at Chicago, strictest gun laws in the nation and highest murder rate. This is all because we don't lock up the crazies any more like in the old days. A gun has never killed anyone without a deranged lunatic pulling the trigger" and I'm just sitting there like...goddamn did someone sleep with Fox News on under their pillow or something?

is your manager chitoryu12?

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

maswastaken posted:

I'm pretty sure that magazine already holds good couple dozen of them.

Not to mention her complete lack of trigger discipline.

duffmensch
Feb 20, 2004

Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem!

Midnight Voyager posted:

That is an edit, but it's probably more honest than the real meme:

“Now let me tell you how poor people should use their food stamps and have no cell phones or electronics!” :byodood:

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

duffmensch posted:

“Now let me tell you how poor people should use their food stamps and have no cell phones or electronics!” :byodood:

Where's that video of Bill O'Riley being shocked at how many people who live below the poverty line own refrigerators and poo poo?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/steak_ham/status/987764490992324609

People are struggling in the thread.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I also write my term papers in marker on unlined paper.

(Seriously, how are people buying this)

Oh gently caress me, the GOTCHA THIS IS FAKEs are even funnier. This goddamn presidency has broken people's lovely joke detectors.

Midnight Voyager has a new favorite as of 01:21 on Apr 23, 2018

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It says real essay right there.

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

You know how the police aren't allowed to lie to you about whether they're cops or not? Same thing with essays. If somebody wrote a fake essay but put "Real Essay" up at the top they'd be looking at 5-10 years behind bars.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Kyle “The Yellow Dart” Smith is struggling in higher education I see

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

Yeah I had a relative who would post this sort of stuff on Facebook all the time and the daughter in question was like seven years old. You could tell he was really, really, REALLY eager to shoot someone to protect her unspoilt womanhood and it was so creepy from so many angles. It's basically "I want an excuse to murder someone" combined with "I don't think women can be trusted with decisions about their own sexuality" with a side of "I can't stop thinking about a seven year old's vagina". None of those is a good look, but stir them all together and hooooo boy.

Anyway, he's dead now.

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS

It is my belief that the people who don't get this is a joke are all normal people who didn't properly get on the internet until ~2010. I don't know why I feel this way, but I'm sure I am correct.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

Trig Discipline posted:

Yeah I had a relative who would post this sort of stuff on Facebook all the time and the daughter in question was like seven years old. You could tell he was really, really, REALLY eager to shoot someone to protect her unspoilt womanhood and it was so creepy from so many angles. It's basically "I want an excuse to murder someone" combined with "I don't think women can be trusted with decisions about their own sexuality" with a side of "I can't stop thinking about a seven year old's vagina". None of those is a good look, but stir them all together and hooooo boy.

Anyway, he's dead now.

This story was a roller coaster.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Data Graham posted:

Kyle “The Yellow Dart” Smith is struggling in higher education I see

There's no reference to figures illustrating battery-eating in the text so I'm going to assume that's a huge chunk of the mark gone right there.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Katt posted:

Then after the wedding when they move to the other side of the country and never visit. Gun dad is left alone with his guns. Wondering what went wrong. Complaining how modern society's morals and family values have crumbled because kids no longer stay with their families like they useta.

If he's anything like my partner's family, he periodically sends out cards and letters berating his offspring for having the gall to never come around after all the sacrifices he's made to raise them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/JABinjail/status/988037202088251392