Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

mods change my name posted:

Amsterdam sounds way loving cooler than lameorado

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

That European culture of “yo relax a bit” is so much better than our “NOW NOW NOW!” culture.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
4:23 on the east coast. Ya'll missed your chance to be funny. Hope you were too stoned to amuse me.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
My dude ain’t nobody awake to hit a bong at 420am on a Friday morning

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I was awake but taking a poo poo.

It's not even about being funny anyhow, it's just ritual to some. It's the stairs joke of the weed world.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Merry Christmas yall

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm sending out my happy holiday texts later. It's my most favorite day of the year. I need a christmas weed songs album to play today.

Gonna eat 100mg of store bought edibles at lunch and see how the rest of my day goes after. Ate 60mg at lunch yesterday of the same kind and I was only slightly more tired. Just gotta make it til 4pm.

Usually I dab like a crazy person on lunch so eating 100mg isn't going to get me to orbit.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
My weed gummies I was saving for today went moldy yesterday :(

But I’ve got a decent bit of flower and wax for this evening

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Welp, ate those edibles over two hours ago. Pretty mellow, it'd be impossible for someone to throw my mood off at work right now, but I'm at least 200mg shy of the giggle fits and immobility.

gently caress, I forgot to leave out milk and cookies for Santa Willie.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

This is an ounce of shatter.

It was used on a hot plate. More pictures to come.

Sorry about the editing quality.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Wait. Used? On a hot plate? Like a giant dab for a tent/room full of people?

Because hot drat is that an expensive hit.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

1oz Dab

Ok

Yes

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

On a hot plate?
Oh Yes

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Like a giant dab for a tent/room full of people?
Absolutely

It ended up like this

and he tried to dab it

We smoked out the building bad enough that the smoke alarm next door went off. Not lying. I got a full face of it and heard the fucker. Never left, and holy poo poo.

Album: https://imgur.com/a/fR1es75

The owner of the lounge dropped the dab. It was possibly the coolest 4/20 I've been to. I've never been so high. Also tried to take a picture that described that feeling

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Soulex posted:

It ended up like this

and he tried to dab it

woof we've all been there buddy tastes like poo poo but boy does it get you high

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

"Hey, did you see my game against the Detroit Lions?"
Can't smoke weed at my civilian job. what have I done

Jaysus fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Apr 22, 2018

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

look if you wanna keep sucking the federal teat after you take the uniform off you gotta play the rules

or just come be chill and awesome with us

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

that looks like marmite

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Shatter does that. I can get some drat cheap shatter but it gums up my vape and dab rig. Picked up some nice blueberry resins to help me sleep this week and they vape so good.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, shatter's not all that pretty when it's a big goop pile, but it still does the job, and that's all that matters. I like getting slabs.

Gonna clean my rig tonight. poo poo's filthy. And I have 80mg more edibles to destroy with some flower.

HBO free preview: watching Barry. Good show so far.

Jaysus posted:

Can't smoke weed at my civilian job. what have I done

You can live vicariously through us potheads. Buckle up, it's about as thrilling as driving through Kansas. And their highway patrol is super anal about seat belts. Oh, and weed.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Apr 23, 2018

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Skonk wwwd every day

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Continuing from dad thread, re: munchies, I eat before I smoke, that way I don't really snack much. It's worked very well so far, I got some more to go, but I'm lower than I was when I was married.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I just don’t get that hungry when smoking.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I do but I keep stuff like rice cakes and unsalted, unbuttered popcorn around. Fills you up good and when I'm super baked the texture of rice cakes feels amazing. Like running your toes through shag carpet amazing.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
My munchy list from the last couple hours: two slices of a plum and four orange slices leftover from bfast, some crackers and some hummus, a carrot, and a few pieces of turkey lunchmeat i grabbed the last time i passed the fridge. Drank half a cup of black coffee as well.

On a different subject, FL’s MMJ laws have strict rules that require everything be dispensed in some way that makes it look like medicine and nothing else. Here’s 850mg of concentrate. The dispenser is novel but you have to warm it up by running it under hot water or whatever to soften the concentrate enough to squeeze out.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Like running your toes through shag carpet amazing.

That's some decadent poo poo right there.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

That’s actually a pretty popular method for dabbing here in Cali.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Soulex posted:

That’s actually a pretty popular method for dabbing here in Cali.

I’ve just been using a nectar collector and the little glass bowl it comes from. Any tips or tricks?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
we should find some deployed unit and buy them subscriptions of High Times or whatever the weed magazine is nowadays if there still is one

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
The local walgreens in colorado has been pushing "SPECIAL EDITION: GREEN RUSH" type titled poo poo in their magazine racks. Not regularly published, kinda like nat geo special issues. And they're $10 apiece.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

I’ve just been using a nectar collector and the little glass bowl it comes from. Any tips or tricks?

Lower temps = More flavor. Common thing is “waste it to taste it.” Residual stuff that is left is potent as gently caress still.

Have fun with it, or trick out joints/blunts.

Smoking a nice joint with some shatter running down the middle. Under a peach tree

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

vine collections are my new favorite high activity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iR6qC6-ryU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Car wreck videos. I love that poo poo. I'm picky though because I try to stick to north american videos (sick of the russian poo poo) and I try to avoid explicitly labeled "ROAD RAGE" videos because they can make me mad as gently caress for no reason, just like real traffic. The australian and UK videos are usually funny because of the interior car comments. Little british ladies asking a man in a ditch politely if they're crazy is adorable.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Took some more weed pictures

album: https://imgur.com/a/cPnMkhP

Met two CEOs of medical marijuana companies today. Hope they hit me up to see the pictures their donations bring.

Soulex fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Apr 28, 2018

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Car wreck videos. I love that poo poo. I'm picky though because I try to stick to north american videos (sick of the russian poo poo) and I try to avoid explicitly labeled "ROAD RAGE" videos because they can make me mad as gently caress for no reason, just like real traffic. The australian and UK videos are usually funny because of the interior car comments. Little british ladies asking a man in a ditch politely if they're crazy is adorable.

I can’t find it now as it appears to have been taken down from YouTube, but there’s a seriously :stonk: video of a guy getting rear ended in a hit and run. He gives chase and ends up rolling his car, then keeps chasing the guy after his car lands right side up. It’s loving crazy to watch and super disturbing-guy had a dash cam so all he had to do was get the plate and give that and the video to the police, but instead he goes ahead and outs multiple lives at risk, including his.

Edit: found a mirror https://streamable.com/cestm

pantslesswithwolves fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Apr 29, 2018

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I can't say road rage wouldn't drive me to chase a hit and run. I have a camera too, but rage doesn't let you see the rational side of just pulling off and calling the cops.

By recording something like that, you're just building a case against yourself. Your insurance will fight you tooth and nail on paying out for any damages after the initial hit, if at all. The cops have a literal record of traffic laws you'll break chasing someone down, so expect tickets. And your car will continue to shred itself as you drive.

Just read the plate number off aftet you're hit (if you can) and the microphone will pick it up. Most of them save the file automatically if the g-sensor is set off. I think my dashcam was $50.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Holy poo poo, his car rolls and no air bags, no fuel pump fuse, what is he driving? A rear ender can't be worth this if you are driving some hoopty and you already got poo poo on camera.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I want to say the hood looks like an older subaru or mitsubishi. As soon as he had a clear shot of the plate, he should've backed off. But adrenaline fueled rage is gonna do its thing.

I wonder how many tickets he racked up when he handed the footage over to cops.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Just rolled the nicest loving joint. Blue Dragon with blue dragon sauce and kief, with a big ol smear of that grease stuff.

Big fan of twaxing joints

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Gorilla Glue #4 S1 (Sour Dubb x Chem Sis x Chocolate Diesel)

30.7 thc

poo poo is so sticky and gooey and amazing

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Time for a new oil rig. God. Damnit.

Off to the store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005