Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HEY! I may be petty, and I may have been here right from the beginning, but... wait, what was that other thing you said?

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

HEY! I may be petty, and I may have been here right from the beginning, but... wait, what was that other thing you said?

Dr TMMadman of the poo poo-Posting Memorial Institute writes:

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

Yes, the Quite Thread has come a long way since an old drunk made shitposts out of gifs to pay off his gambling debts. Who knows what adventures they'll have between now and when the thread gets gassed.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Boardroom Jimmy posted:

Who knows what adventures they'll have between now and when the thread gets gassed.

Well, that's the end of us. :smith:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

After The War posted:

Well, that's the end of us. :smith:

:smithicide:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

hahaha :D

"You don't scare me! I'm always three steps ahead!"
"Uh chief, your quotes have been kidnapped."
"OH GOD!"

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
(Sorry about the double-post, but I knew I'd forget about this, if I went to bed without posting it first, haha)

Not very good I know, but I can't resist using that Burns pose when any opportunity arises! :D
(also I hate it how there's technically nothing after 'thrice')

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

(Sorry about the double-post, but I knew I'd forget about this, if I went to bed without posting it first, haha)

Not very good I know, but I can't resist using that Burns pose when any opportunity arises! :D
(also I hate it how there's technically nothing after 'thrice')

I've decided to bring in a few ringers - professional quoters. We'll give them accounts and have them post in the Simpsons Quote Thread!

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Let's see, what's Marge's birthday? Barney's is April 20th, same as Hitler.... :hitler:

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

DizzyBum posted:

I've decided to bring in a few ringers - professional quoters. We'll give them accounts and have them post in the Simpsons Quote Thread!

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

DizzyBum posted:

Uh, DizzyBum, I'm afraid all of those posters have logged out and... uh, deleted their accounts. In fact, your empty quoter has been permabanned for 130 pages.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Do over Ham posted:

Let's see, what's Marge's birthday? Barney's is April 20th, same as Hitler.... :hitler:

Class3KillStorm
Feb 17, 2011

What I'm trying to say in this animated gif is that violence is everywhere in our society, you know. It's, like, even in breakfast cereals, man.

FanofPortals
Sep 22, 2006

BILL FILLMAFF'S GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT

A counterfeit quotes ring operating out of my quotehole! :aaa:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

FanofPortals posted:

A counterfeit quotes ring operating out of my quotehole! :aaa:

Years of posting have clearly given you a sixth-sense for shoddy memes - which these quotes have in spades!

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Class3KillStorm posted:

What I'm trying to say in this animated gif is that violence is everywhere in our society, you know. It's, like, even in breakfast cereals, man.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ein Simpsons Quote thread ist ein.... nuisance thread! :godwin:

simble
May 11, 2004

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Boy, those Germans have a word for everything. :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

What do you call it when you have those guitars that are like... double guitars?

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

What do you call it when you have those guitars that are like... double guitars?

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011