Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Spinster posted:

I have to look at so many women with insane bodies every day here, it's only fair

This is why i post big black dicks all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

mind the walrus posted:

As a recent inductee into the club of lactose intolerance this picture is so loving cursed

As a long time member of the club I recommend lactase tablets. They aren't a perfect solution but you won't feel like a death ball full of poo poo the next day after eating pizza.

I've given up all cream and milk based things but I will not stop eating cheese you cursed bowels!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

uber_stoat posted:

mozzarella doesn't have that much lactose in it. of course if you're eating like a pound of it like what's on that pizza you may have some problems.
Yeah... pizza without a solid amount of cheese is just spaghetti bread.

weg posted:

As a long time member of the club I recommend lactase tablets. They aren't a perfect solution but you won't feel like a death ball full of poo poo the next day after eating pizza.

I've given up all cream and milk based things but I will not stop eating cheese you cursed bowels!
Yeah I haven't gotten around to trying tablets, but Lactaid has made the switch much, much easier. I was shocked at how little a difference there was in taste from regular milk. I need to try their ice cream. It would be nice to have pizza. I grew up in NJ. Pizza is a staple food there.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Finally tried this today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtQzHbl4cLI

It was pretty good.

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

That pizza looked pretty bad tbh

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Egbert Souse posted:

https://i.imgur.com/xdUCSuC.mp4

lmao

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I want these two to be my best friends

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
You can go generic with the lactose pills; I highly rec the Kirkland brand that you can buy in bulk on Amazon. I eat all kinds of dairy products with a handful of pills and life is beautiful.

#Blessed

edit: there is a ratio for pill cost vs food cost, but if you buy the bulk generic you can get your pills from .25c each to a couple pennies.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

mind the walrus posted:

Yeah... pizza without a solid amount of cheese is just spaghetti bread.

Yeah I haven't gotten around to trying tablets, but Lactaid has made the switch much, much easier. I was shocked at how little a difference there was in taste from regular milk. I need to try their ice cream. It would be nice to have pizza. I grew up in NJ. Pizza is a staple food there.

I've tried most of the milk alternatives and my favorite one is Rice Dream rice milk. It has a good flavor without being sweet like a lot of soy and almond milks, plus it blends perfectly with iced coffee.

Also, a fair amount of cheese is low in lactose or at least claims to be. Boars Head has some good Swiss and Vermont cheddar that is lactose free. I haven't found a fake cheese that is worth buying but it may exist somewhere.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

weg posted:

Also, a fair amount of cheese is low in lactose or at least claims to be. Boars Head has some good Swiss and Vermont cheddar that is lactose free. I haven't found a fake cheese that is worth buying but it may exist somewhere.

The older (and therefore better) the cheese, the less lactose it has, so like decent aged cheddar or all actual Parmesan is mostly fine from what I know. Not that I have an issue eating it myself, I’ve just researched it to find out if I’d have to throw myself under a bus or not if I did suddenly develop an intolerance.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
https://i.imgur.com/bHOZxjy.mp4

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I just snort a bunch of the vanilla flavored chewy lactose off a mirror made of finely stretched provolone then put the pizza up my butt while looking at the Hate Milk, the milk that I have placed on the Shelf of Things To Be Hated, and I feel fine the next day.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Shelf of Things To Be Hated

need to get me one of those.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

I just snort a bunch of the vanilla flavored chewy lactose off a mirror made of finely stretched provolone then put the pizza up my butt while looking at the Hate Milk, the milk that I have placed on the Shelf of Things To Be Hated, and I feel fine the next day.

lol

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

weg posted:

Lactase/lactaid is poo poo, go with something called digestive advantage lactose defense. Instead of taking them just before you eat, they're a once a day pill that works by magic to make you able to digest lactose again.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Ziv Zulander posted:

Lactase/lactaid is poo poo, go with something called digestive advantage lactose defense. Instead of taking them just before you eat, they're a once a day pill that works by magic to make you able to digest lactose again.

Ok, I'm gonna go buy a truckload of this asap.

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

by Reene
:shittypop:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

Finally tried this today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtQzHbl4cLI

It was pretty good.

This looks horrible. WTF is Wisconsin brick cheese. Why can't middle America learn to loving cook properly?

CURSED.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I was going to say that's just some chicago deep dish pizza and surprise surprise it's from fuckin chicago

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

by Reene
https://i.imgur.com/DtrK2u2.mp4

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Blue Train posted:

I was going to say that's just some chicago deep dish pizza and surprise surprise it's from fuckin chicago

It's basically a fondue. I wouldn't really call it a "pizza." It's just a melty cheese delivery system.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
💦

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Wow, Mission Hill.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

McGavin posted:

Wow, Mission Hill.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Just hearsay but a friend told me he found this guy and he just poses like that for photos and is making a heck of a living off it

Like if I could make bank off dressing up like a Little House on the Prairie homesteader wife with a hot lumberjack husband sign me the gently caress up

Insanely blessed

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

yuck

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

lol

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

Picnic Princess posted:

Just hearsay but a friend told me he found this guy and he just poses like that for photos and is making a heck of a living off it

I think the cormorant fishing trade is mostly just a tourist thing now, anyway, so he probably does charge for photos.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Detective Thompson posted:

I think the cormorant fishing trade is mostly just a tourist thing now, anyway, so he probably does charge for photos.

The farmer at the Terracotta Warriors museum who made the initial discovery is a different dude all the time. He signs books and poses for pictures.*

*for a nominal fee *limited time only!

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Rowdy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

So blessed