Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Ouch...Vikings, Eagles, and Steelers plus a tough NFC south. At least we get the Eagles and Steelers at home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Silly Burrito posted:

Saints 2018 schedule.

Not bad up front...brutal middle and tough end.

7-9

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Bucs playing in Baltimore, which means I can actually see them play for once :toot:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

weird Asian candy posted:

Not bad up front...brutal middle and tough end.

7-9

Playing the Super Bowl champs, THEN playing the Falcons on a Thanksgiving Thursday, then playing on ANOTHER Thursday the following week against the Cowboys.

Weird rear end schedule. At least you get 10 days of rest before the Bucs game, so it's a mini-bye. Then CamBenCam.

16-0.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Silly Burrito posted:

Playing the Super Bowl champs, THEN playing the Falcons on a Thanksgiving Thursday, then playing on ANOTHER Thursday the following week against the Cowboys.

Weird rear end schedule. At least you get 10 days of rest before the Bucs game, so it's a mini-bye. Then CamBenCam.

16-0.

Lets get this poo poo started!

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Bucs schedule owns. No Thursday game, no afternoon games, no CBS games. One MNF game, the rest are Fox at 1pm.

https://twitter.com/ThePewterPlank/status/987119097732313089?s=19

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

Saints 2018 schedule.

Week 6 bye woof

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Panthers get a week 4. Ooof

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

wandler20 posted:

Bucs schedule owns. No Thursday game, no afternoon games, no CBS games. One MNF game, the rest are Fox at 1pm.

https://twitter.com/ThePewterPlank/status/987119097732313089?s=19

That's gonna be a kind schedule for you guys. Lucky.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

weird Asian candy posted:

Lets get this poo poo started!

:hfive:

It's going to be a long wait. :smith:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

That Works posted:

That's gonna be a kind schedule for you guys. Lucky.

Tough first 3 weeks tho, could be 0 and 3 easily. Have a weird 3 game home stretch and a 27 day window where we don't play a home game.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Bad: week 4 bye
Good: NOLA in wk17 is the furthest from home we get

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/jdavhill/status/987124550973435905?s=19

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

They coulda saved a whole lot of time and money by just putting the word "hope" under that press but to each their own.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

way to steal from an old Finnish couple, Bucs PR team

also very creative with the Washington game

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Alaois posted:

also very creative with the Washington game

what did you expect, a tiny wigwam?

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
I thought the Panthers first one was bad then I saw Washington. Should have been a Dan Snyder bobblehead imo

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
I know how that PR meeting went. Redskins are a minefield. Can’t smash anything related to Native Americans. Can’t smash anything related to DC government because it would be un-American. gently caress it, just smash a helmet... people probably stopped the video already anyway.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Personally seeing a ton of Old Bay get smashed was very satisfying for me

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
The redskins helmet was also turned so you couldn’t see the logo so they were playing it extra safe.

Video got a laugh out of me

e: the second Atlanta one should have been a real live falcon imo

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
My mind started wandering and I bet it was just a bunch of stuff they had close by or in the office.

That poor intern from Chicago who had to give up the snow globe their mom sent them and watch it get smashed.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

That was pretty rad. Especially seeing the gross Cincinnati chilli get smooshed. The 2nd Atlanta one should have been a can of Coca Cola though.

Edit: The smashing of beads could have worked for the Redskins also.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
The Panthers used a bunch of stylized team shoes for their schedule announcement. They're pretty cool and I wouldn't mind seeing more of the team's shoes if they exist. Was this just a Panthers thing for their opponents or did each team do one of these? My Google Fu is bad today.

Obviously the best one.

lmao this one sucks

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Wtf is clevelands

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

Wtf is clevelands

Bowling shoes

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Bucs shoes own, and they even use the fun old font.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Good, glad he's getting out of the NFCS. He's the current Lance Moore version that destroys the Bucs.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/987340897267404801

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

Good, glad he's getting out of the NFCS. He's the current Lance Moore version that destroys the Bucs.

Sheeeeeyit. They ain't matching that. Willie Snead got a bigger contract than Cam Meredith. :psyduck:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

wandler20 posted:

Willie Snead is garbage. Keanu Neal is sad to see him go.

Also those Panther cleat schedule reveal things are super cool. My boring team did nothing :effort:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Aw, Atlanta gets the same rotten peach twice? Fuckin' GREAT time to make a 28-3 joke and they just do a peach 2x?

Shameful.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

Aw, Atlanta gets the same rotten peach twice? Fuckin' GREAT time to make a 28-3 joke and they just do a peach 2x?

Shameful.

Agreed, shoulda crushed 3 quarters

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

Shameful.

The last (awesome) 28-3 joke they made their bitchmade HC shamed them publicly.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The worst part about him apologizing was that I don't even think there was a call for him to. He just did it

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

The worst part about him apologizing was that I don't even think there was a call for him to. He just did it

I know! It was such a great burn too. He ruined it!

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Chilichimp posted:

Shameful.

They weren't topping this:

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

wandler20 posted:

gently caress

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

This would have been amazing.

That Works posted:

Agreed, shoulda crushed 3 quarters

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Joey Freshwater posted:

e: the second Atlanta one should have been a real live falcon imo

loving :laffo:

*increasingly nervous falcon sounds, then one final scream of pain*

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Silly Burrito posted:

Sheeeeeyit. They ain't matching that. Willie Snead got a bigger contract than Cam Meredith. :psyduck:

Called it.

https://twitter.com/pfrumors/status/987762749827698690

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/TimsDatDude_/status/988511766681411585

• Locked thread