Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Agent355 posted:

Their hair naturally braids itself? Like I'm really curious what you think dreadlocks are. I mean dreadlocks are functionally 'controlled hair matting' and you don't just 'naturally' get matted hair unless you don't wash it (or treat it with something to induce matting). Nobody just has hair grow matted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_plait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Yeah. Which is created by either not washing your hair or treating it with wax or something else. It's 'natural' in the sense that you don't cultivate distinct even braids/strands of it. Nobody's hair automatically becomes dreadlocks even when they wash it and don't treat it with anything.

If somebody tells you that it's because they are lazy and don't wash their hair and you should probably cut this nasty person out of your life.

(Note: just because it involves unwashed hair doesn't mean it's not carefully cared for, dreads are cool, please dread responsibly but don't bullshit about how calling dread 'unwashed' is somehow racist because some imaginary people have hair that 'naturally dreads')

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Holy poo poo the feels are real

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists › PYF Macros & Memes Part 5: Your Hair is Gross

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Agent355 posted:

Yeah. Which is created by either not washing your hair or treating it with wax or something else. It's 'natural' in the sense that you don't cultivate distinct even braids/strands of it. Nobody's hair automatically becomes dreadlocks even when they wash it and don't treat it with anything.

If somebody tells you that it's because they are lazy and don't wash their hair and you should probably cut this nasty person out of your life.

(Note: just because it involves unwashed hair doesn't mean it's not carefully cared for, dreads are cool, please dread responsibly but don't bullshit about how calling dread 'unwashed' is somehow racist because some imaginary people have hair that 'naturally dreads')

Dreadlocks actually form EASIER after washing because oily hair impedes dreadlock formation. Yes many people's hair does naturally form dreadlocks, just by not being combed or brushed. Google "neglect method". You don't need to use wax but it can help.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agent355 posted:

You are wrong and probably don't discuss traditionally African American hair styles very often. You've made the inaccurate assumption that it's dirty. Could you think why a traditionally black hairstyle would be considered dirty.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Edit: wtf this is the meme thread, nm nobody cares about your white nerdy opinions on dreadlocks

Son of Thunderbeast has a new favorite as of 23:50 on Apr 23, 2018

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Cultural appropriation

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Edit: wtf this is the meme thread, nm nobody cares about your white nerdy opinions on dreadlocks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlI7ELa8FaY

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Turtlicious posted:

You are wrong and probably don't discuss traditionally African American hair styles very often. You've made the inaccurate assumption that it's dirty. Could you think why a traditionally black hairstyle would be considered dirty.

:chloe:

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqwNFKahJYI

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Agent355 posted:

Nobody just has hair grow matted.
What about people named Matt?

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Is this loss.jpg? App

Gildiss has a new favorite as of 02:32 on Apr 24, 2018

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Ignite Memories posted:

HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Can't wait for this page to show up on @Goons_txt

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Can't wait for this page to show up on @Goons_txt

That still exists?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Milo and POTUS posted:

That still exists?

*checks notes*

Yep. We still have subforums.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Milo and POTUS posted:

That still exists?

https://twitter.com/goons_txt

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/0yPgzMs.jpg:nws:

Somebody has a new favorite as of 18:53 on Apr 24, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I dont even know what else that is supposed to be

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

That looks really uncomfortable for his neck.

And that chair isn't suitable for sitting at that computer for long periods.

I'm very concerned about this man's orthopedic health.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 18:54 on Apr 24, 2018

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

https://twitter.com/meccaprime/status/988458439100829696

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Le epic spork of bacon goon sirrah narwhal 420 golden manbabies upon thee monkey cheese random ecks Dee

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Spanish Manlove posted:

Le epic spork of bacon goon sirrah narwhal 420 golden manbabies upon thee monkey cheese random ecks Dee

I agree with the sentiment of your post, even though it makes me want to die.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Someone run this through isthisloss and tell me what it gets

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Knormal posted:

And that chair isn't suitable for sitting at that computer for long periods.

Now I'm worrying about his pussy getting a long period. Maybe an ICD or diapoprovera. :ohdear:

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Memento posted:

Someone run this through isthisloss and tell me what it gets

Everything with four panels is Loss.

Everything.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Ariong posted:

I agree with the sentiment of your post, even though it makes me want to die.

hell, same

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
OS
SL

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I don't get this at all but I did slightly chuckle at "this is so Espionage Act of 1917", am I having a stroke :ohdear:

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Dyslexia's often harder on the reader.

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

Getting rimmed for the gram.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I like the what s playstation logo. Who thought that was a good idea?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Sagebrush posted:

i'm just gonna repost this one

I feel like your story just hasn't the same impact without this as a follow-up.

Push El Burrito posted:

drat she couldn't stop appropriating cultures.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Buck Angel would like a word

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

He didn't though :confused:

I absolutely did because you're a God-drat heathen if you put glasses and mugs on the tines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Your avatar looks so jealous. :randno: