Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

George posted:

but he put the first electric car in space

he was a month old when NASA put an electric car in space and drove it around on the moon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

A true genius to have aided NASA at only a month old

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Blue Train posted:

A true genius to have aided NASA at only a month old

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

hello i am elon musk i will produce human vehicles

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

hello i am elon musk i will produce human vehicles

amazoing

whats your reddit?

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

Cocoa Crispies posted:

he was a month old when NASA put an electric car in space and drove it around on the moon

those dont count

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Bulgakov posted:

the chemical element Lithium is name after Elon, the father of batteries

“it’s better to burn out than to fade away”

—elon “curt ‘neil young’ cobain” musk

also, they forgot about his family’s safe filled to bursting with cash

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgiX53hjAPc

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

President Beep posted:

also, they forgot about his family’s safe filled to bursting with cash
did not

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

im the bloody krugerrrands

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

elon musk sucks

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
just hook up the death drones to playstations pro 4 and let children do the killing

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Musk was severely bullied throughout his childhood,[32] and was once hospitalized when a group of boys threw him down a flight of stairs and then beat him until he lost consciousness.

lol

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Blue Train posted:

Musk was severely bullied throughout his childhood,[32] and was once hospitalized when a group of boys threw him down a flight of stairs and then beat him until he lost consciousness.

lol

someone get those kids an award

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017

Blue Train posted:

lol

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

someone get those kids an award

Yall are evil people.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Blue Train posted:

lol

ayy

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i sure am glad there are posters brave enough to defend the honour of a south african billionaire itt.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Maximum Leader posted:

playstations pro 4

very good

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Elon musk encourages child slavery through teslas sourcing of cobalt and has the audacity and hurbis to call himself making the world a better place. That's true evil

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

/lil’ Elon, to his tormentors at the top of the stairs Diplomatic Immunity :smug:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

I HAVE GOUT posted:

Yall are evil people.

musk "musk" elon isn't human so it's okay

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

he should consider himself lucky. could've been a necklace party.

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017

Blue Train posted:

Elon musk encourages child slavery through teslas sourcing of cobalt and has the audacity and hurbis to call himself making the world a better place. That's true evil

You encourage brutal violence against children.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I HAVE GOUT posted:

You encourage brutal violence against children.

:qq:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
elmo monk

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
but i really do love the fervent, self-loathing zeal with which the yosposter who makes a p. deece six and a half figgies tries to absolve himself of the original sin of his class by hating as much as he can a child who was beaten to unconsciousness, it's good :munch:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
erlang moss is a shithead to his workers but let's not pretend that yospos's loathing has anything to do with his actual moral character

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017

Sham bam bamina! posted:

but i really do love the fervent, self-loathing zeal with which the yosposter who makes a p. deece six and a half figgies tries to absolve himself of the original sin of his class by hating as much as he can a child who was beaten to unconsciousness, it's good :munch:

Blue train is a school shooter.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I HAVE GOUT posted:

Blue train is a school shooter.

you're retarded

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

it's okay that this man owns mines in zambia and has more money than he knows what to do with but some kids were mean to him so we must treat him with respect while sucking him off

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

elon musk sucks and if u defend him u suck

there is no discussion otherwise

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

it's okay that this man owns mines in zambia and has more money than he knows what to do with but some kids were mean to him so we must treat him with respect while sucking him off
he is not a good man but yospos is no less poisonously spiteful for that

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

elmo suk

w/e

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
élan musket

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Captain Foo posted:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

furthermore posionous spite is the only thing you should hold toward any billionaire

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Blue Train posted:

furthermore posionous spite is the only thing you should hold toward any billionaire

yes. youre not allowed to empathize with billionaires in this thread. thanks and lets keep this a troll free zone.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
every billionaire got there by stepping on someone else's throat, we're just advocating returning the favor.

except replace stepping on with :thermidor:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

why step on a billionaires throat when u can guillotine anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Sham bam bamina! posted:

erlang moss is a shithead to his workers but let's not pretend that yospos's loathing has anything to do with his actual moral character

elon as he fades 'one day i will crush these proles'

• Locked thread