Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Cause booze is legal and so are guns so it’s already been proven by the government to be safe for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Government so small it can fit into a biopsy punch.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Leftbook being unable to notice anti-Semitism when it's staring them in the face has sent me down the rabbit hole of Argentinian fascist memes:

Children

Satan

Soros

Newspapers

Gibraltar

Chile

Trudeau

Nationalism

Dirty War

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Anyone noticed that vilerat has been demodded

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

PhazonLink posted:

:smith:

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

PhazonLink posted:

He's probating angels up in heaven, now.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Even Argentina hates George Soros

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Even Argentina hates George Soros

La Sorosbucks son Argentines

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

PhazonLink posted:

Yeah, a thread was made in QCS. Last I looked, they weren't bothering to address it.

The Macaroni
Dec 20, 2002
...it does nothing.
Not surprised. Pretty much all the mods who knew him are no longer mods at this point. I'd be shocked if Lowtax had any idea who he was.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It's not a super great idea to leave a moderator account with nobody having control over it.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

OwlFancier posted:

It's not a super great idea to leave a moderator account with nobody having control over it.

Who says no one has to have control over it? You know Radium's account is still an admin, right?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Bunni-kat posted:

Who says no one has to have control over it? You know Radium's account is still an admin, right?

While I doubt that's the reason vilerat was demodded, radium probably has like a loving killswitch on his account knowing his coding.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

RagnarokAngel posted:

While I doubt that's the reason vilerat was demodded, radium probably has like a loving killswitch on his account knowing his coding.

That or there's some esoteric code nobody understands buried somewhere that breaks if radium's account ever isn't an admin. Granted "admin" accounts that do various things behind the scenes are useful but, well...you don't want that to be an actual user account an actual user uses for a lot of reasons.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

RagnarokAngel posted:

Literally there is. ZDR posted once about how they tried to stop using Radium's account for autobans, and it took down the whole forum for hours.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Radium truly is the gift that keeps on giving

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
Holy poo poo! Is it my browser loving up or is Vilerat back?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Bunni-kat posted:

Holy poo poo! Is it my browser loving up or is Vilerat back?

From the dead? I don't think SA forums code can do that, black art as it might be.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Vilerat escaped Hillary's secret pizza dungeon and is going to tell us the truth that will imprison the left forever.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Bunni-kat posted:

Literally there is. ZDR posted once about how they tried to stop using Radium's account for autobans, and it took down the whole forum for hours.

:911:

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

OwlFancier posted:

Symbolically Lowtax could just change the password+email and leave the account as a mod right?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Raenir Salazar posted:

If just having possession of a weapon made someone a bad rear end they'd be King of Britain via the Ladies throwing out swords in lakes-ocracy.

unfortunately Elizabeth the Usurper won't return my calls

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Bunni-kat posted:

Yeah, a thread was made in QCS. Last I looked, they weren't bothering to address it.

to be fair apparently QCS has been thoroughly purged

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Yeah I saw the QCS thread first and posted here because keeping up and up with intra forums stuff is hard even if you have no life.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
I got in a Benghazi argument today. It's so frustrating that I have to not only know the actual official record, I've got to figure out what bizarro version of the truth they believe.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Meanwhile, in Texas (speaking of Ben Ghazi)

The Macaroni
Dec 20, 2002
...it does nothing.
"justice"

Someday far in the future, scripture will be nothing but quotation marks around the word """""God""""".

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

quote:

Here is what 8 years of an Obama economy looks like on paper you morons own it, anybody who cannot see it, is an idiot

poo poo I'm a conservative now :(

InsertPotPun fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Apr 24, 2018

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

InsertPotPun posted:

Here is what 8 years of an Obama economy looks like on paper you morons own it, anybody who cannot see it, is an idiot

I'm trying and failing to find the loss edit in this

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm trying and failing to find the loss edit in this

I expected Landerig.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

InsertPotPun posted:

Your charts cover inconsistent time periods and the data is covered in a thin film of Vaseline .

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mystic Mongol posted:

Your charts cover inconsistent time periods and the data is covered in a thin film of Vaseline .

InsertPotPun is someone's butthurt rereg, intended to post badly

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I'm the Y-Axis of the cataclysmic housing ownership decline that actually only spans 4%.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

boner confessor posted:

InsertPotPun is someone's butthurt rereg, intended to post badly

What? No. I'm sharing a thing I found in the wild! On twitter. Sharing stuff means you agree with it now??

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

InsertPotPun posted:

Wait, is this a serious post or a lovely political forward? It's so bad I just assumed it was the latter but now...

edit:

InsertPotPun posted:

What? No. I'm sharing a thing I found in the wild! On twitter. Sharing stuff means you agree with it now??

Phew.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

InsertPotPun posted:

Having your share be mistaken for a real quote is pretty funny given the whole point of the thread. But "source your quotes" I guess. :shrug:

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Completely not the first time people have gotten confused, though, because unless you know a poster it can be hard to identify who is crazy.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Real weird that almost all those graphs end in 2012, famously the last year of Obama's presidency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

1stGear posted:

Real weird that almost all those graphs end in 2012, famously the last year of Obama's presidency.

Hey now a few go up to 2020