Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

NRVNQSR posted:

It would obviously be nice if the limit were two or three times the size it is.
But then you'd have to spend two or three times as long resetting your support list to get that one servant you want :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

So the other night I got Iskandar to np3. :3:

Between tickets and 300 login quartz he came and it was quite nice, although I'm probably dooming myself somewhere along the way.

Edit: My roomie might murder me in my sleep, though.

tokomon fucked around with this message at 10:20 on Apr 25, 2018

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
You should share your account information here. You know, just in case. We wouldn't want it to go to waste.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
I'm incredibly hype that my idiot dragon son is finally getting a giant saber beam as he should have :3:

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Aurora posted:

i've got like 30 friend slots open too so if you want a buff jalter or bryn i'm your girl.

A grailed Bryn + Arjuna is good civ. Sent as Zefia.

Clawtopsy posted:

I purged all non-goons from my friend list. Get my support in you, and feel the love of MARIE

Also sent.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Clawtopsy posted:

I purged all non-goons from my friend list. Get my support in you, and feel the love of MARIE

Aurora posted:

i've got like 30 friend slots open too so if you want a buff jalter or bryn i'm your girl.

Friend request sent as Stigrbrand

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Aurora posted:

Sent a request as Misery, I could always use more Bryn/Arjuna on my friends list.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Man I'm having a hard time planning how I'm gonna divvy up my quartz spending across the next few banners up to Summer.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
i have <sa> in my username so it's illegal to remove me from friend lists

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Pureauthor posted:

Man I'm having a hard time planning how I'm gonna divvy up my quartz spending across the next few banners up to Summer.
I'm sitting on 60 quartz atm. What banners are coming up? I too would like to plan accordingly.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
Since we already got the Medb and Cu Alter banners, our next few banners should be something like:

Kintoki for Pre-Rashomon -> Shuten for Rashomon -> Xuanzang/Li Shuwen for Journey to the West -> Maybe Scathach for a Download Campaign -> Raikou/Ibaraki/Fuuma for Onigashima -> and then this scenario we're in where we might get Anniversary (Da Vinci) before Camelot (a poo poo ton of people including Ozy and Lancer Artoria Vanilla). Also maybe throw in a Singularity banner in there somewhere since NA seems to like those.

e: Also after Camelot/Anniversary is when Summer should be.

TheFireMagi fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Apr 25, 2018

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Lancer Artoria looks good, and it would give my poor Liz a break since she's my only gold Lancer. Other then that I guess I can just horde my quartz for Saber Lancelot and Nitocris then see what I've got left for Summer. Thanks.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
All roads lead to UMU.

She's going to be indestructible now that I have Iri.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Marogareh posted:

All roads lead to UMU.

She's going to be indestructible now that I have Iri.
Best Civilization

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Tired Moritz posted:

i have <sa> in my username so it's illegal to remove me from friend lists

the most true thing posted in this thread

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Randomzx posted:

Sorcery traits are not like Magic Crests. They are innate part of the mage and somewhat like the origin.
It's just a fancy name of any kind of interesting abnormality in the person's magic. Could be an inheritance (Bazett), could be inborn (Sakura, Shirou), could be a family secret (Einzbern).

RanKizama posted:

Lancer Artoria looks good, and it would give my poor Liz a break since she's my only gold Lancer. Other then that I guess I can just horde my quartz for Saber Lancelot and Nitocris then see what I've got left for Summer. Thanks.
She's not great gameplay wise but she's best Artoria so it's fine. Also she dunks on fools with lasers and horse so that's cool.

And she gets nice fanart.

https://twitter.com/sakiyamama/status/985100884278300672

Hoping she gets a swimsuit version this year. :v:

Kyte fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Apr 25, 2018

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Kyte posted:

I'm still hoping a miracle happens and we get all-male summer event. :v:

Magical Bee
Jul 30, 2013

All I want from this year's summer event is a Cu Hawaiian shirt costume :v:

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Also Hawaiian shirt Moriarty

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I maintain that we should get Summer Artoria Pendragon (Alter) (Lancer) who inexplicably still not a Rider despite still having the horse.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

No, make her a Rider and have her explicitly not riding anything.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
i just want more costumes so I never have to touch the gacha

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Pureauthor posted:

No, make her a Rider and have her explicitly not riding anything.
I wish the inferior Summer Salter had not hoovered up that class already :mad:

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
i like artoria, but if i never saw another artoria variant added again i would live

so bring on summer arthur, do it DW you cowards

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!

TheFireMagi posted:

i like artoria, but if i never saw another artoria variant added again i would live

:same:

As for variants I want, we can start with Saber Diarmuid.

Also Saber Kojiro.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

TheFireMagi posted:

Westill need Caster Artoria.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
lifeguard arthur
hawaian-shirt cu
melon-smasher heracles
hiding under umbrella vlad
beach barbecue chef emiya
"I-finally-snuck-into-summer-event-and-there-are-no-female-servants" berserker/avenger blackbeard

c'mon DW, it will be great.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Moritz I also have an NP2 Iskander but I suddenly have a lot of friend invites so let me know what your game name is and I'll make room for you.

Same for all goons

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Wasn't there a picture with Vlad, Moriarty and I want to say Kintoki in summer clothes playing cards or something?

Yeah I want those. And a summer Medusa which makes her finally a 5* and really good.

Edit:

Welp, brain fart. Wasn't how I remembered it at all

Nate RFB posted:

While I'm not a fan of the ascended arts, her NP is awesome.

Lancer Alter is cooler though.

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Apr 25, 2018

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Nate RFB posted:

wtf

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

RuanGacho posted:

Moritz I also have an NP2 Iskander but I suddenly have a lot of friend invites so let me know what your game name is and I'll make room for you.

Same for all goons

I-I just finished grinding that mission where I have to beat up spellbooks.

I'll just send you a request but you don't have to accept unless you really want a lancelot or a tamamo. Username is Rittz <SA>

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Tired Moritz posted:

I-I just finished grinding that mission where I have to beat up spellbooks.

I'll just send you a request but you don't have to accept unless you really want a lancelot or a tamamo. Username is Rittz <SA>

You'll probably need him again, enjoy Bro King

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

David, updated Room lines (Tamamo Cat) posted:

That girl with the cat ears is Tamamo Cat...! She is a hateful opponent that thwarted my second ranch project but her noble phantasm is quite nice. People should sleep a little after working. By the way Master-kun, are you interested in running a cafe? I sense great potential in her second and third costumes... But what do you think?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Give the horse a Hawaiian shirt.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Should I not be trying the FZ event missions since I just started the game? Thanks to SA friends, I can beat the missions so far but 20 AP is half my bar so it's slow going.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

You should be leveling up a lot, and leveling up fills your AP gauge back up.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Kyte posted:

It's just a fancy name of any kind of interesting abnormality in the person's magic. Could be an inheritance (Bazett), could be inborn (Sakura, Shirou), could be a family secret (Einzbern).

She's not great gameplay wise but she's best Artoria so it's fine. Also she dunks on fools with lasers and horse so that's cool.

And she gets nice fanart.

https://twitter.com/sakiyamama/status/985100884278300672

I believe she is the only AOE Lancer with a 50% NP charge skill. Which makes her amazing for event farming where you are forced to use the Event CE for bonuses.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

UchihaHirou posted:

I believe she is the only AOE Lancer with a 50% NP charge skill. Which makes her amazing for event farming where you are forced to use the Event CE for bonuses.

Ereshkigal joins those ranks eventually.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

UchihaHirou posted:

That is true, at least until Ereshkigal is released I believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

UchihaHirou posted:

You can also pair her with Edison to have some really hilarious NP spam setups.