Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

trying to jack off posted:

i would pay full price for a cinematic gearbox duke nukem game where hes a sad dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

some bulletstorm character: cmon, we have to move now!
duke nukem: who are you?
me: this is epic

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

some bulletstorm character: cmon, we have to move now!
duke nukem: who are you?
me: this is epic

lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Ween posted:

I’m not all out of bubblegum. I don’t know why I said that. [Son smiles and gives his father a hug]

Lmfao

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
time-lapse cutscene of mario watching his son grow up and go to mushroom university

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I no-poo poo played Soul Calibur II (GC) with my wife earlier this evening. Once or twice a year she gets drunk enough )and not sleepy enough) that she wants to play video games and she always falls back on Soul Calibur II.

She plays a mean Xianghua. Mean enough at least for me who doesn't remember much about this game!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ween posted:

I’m not all out of bubblegum. I don’t know why I said that. [Son smiles and gives his father a hug]

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Ween posted:

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ween posted:

Duke Nukem: I’m here to [Duke catches his sons disapproving glance] Be friends with the aliens and share my bubblegum with them

Ween posted:

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

[the boy cradles a blown up stripper] You always do this dad! *sobs* You can't, just.. you can't..

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's still surprising to me how much the "what if human is the real monster..." poo poo is shoved in ppls faces and how much they love it every time

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

5) Profit

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im gonna start a new darkest dungeon file once i get home from a meeting and stream it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Digital Devil Saga 2 and Splatoon 2. I have just reached the EGG Laboratory, i like the new mantra grid more than the more linear one in DDS1, but the environments and dungeons havent been as cool and unique as the original. I'm hoping at some point we got outside the Dome and things get weird/wild.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Probably going to beat GTA V tonight and then I’ll pick Kingdom Come: Deliverance back up now that the big patch is finally out for consoles.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Started Ghost Recon Wildlands with my buddy and that seems pretty fun. Do some more of that tonight and then Pro Evolution Soccer is always on the table.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm probably gonna get kicked out of X Rank Splatoon already. Since I finished placements I've gone 1W10L and you lose like 40 pts per loss and gain 5 or 8 per win.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I tried out Battletech and it crashes sometimes during loads and you need to save often cause I learned that the hard way, the games turns take a bunch of time too...

But the feeling of making a robot explode by ordering a merc to fire all their weapons at once is definitely a goomba stomp feeling, Something about the sound design and the way the weapons fire out staggered one by one is really cool to me.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
Finally upgraded my PC, now I'm ending my jrpg spring with the boys. FFXV.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

I tried out Battletech and it crashes sometimes during loads and you need to save often cause I learned that the hard way, the games turns take a bunch of time too...

But the feeling of making a robot explode by ordering a merc to fire all their weapons at once is definitely a goomba stomp feeling, Something about the sound design and the way the weapons fire out staggered one by one is really cool to me.

i think that must be a CPU thing because the load times and enemy turns for me are far from bad and i havent had a single crash yet and ive streamed the game for like ~5 hours

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

i think that must be a CPU thing because the load times and enemy turns for me are far from bad and i havent had a single crash yet and ive streamed the game for like ~5 hours

i learned that if you let the program continue it comes back sometimes on the loads, the turns part is more that everything moves slowish by design I meant. Big robots.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
hat in time is very good. reminds me of psychonauts.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I'm probably gonna get stuck in another puyo hole tonight.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Digital Devil Saga 2 and Splatoon 2. I have just reached the EGG Laboratory, i like the new mantra grid more than the more linear one in DDS1, but the environments and dungeons havent been as cool and unique as the original. I'm hoping at some point we got outside the Dome and things get weird/wild.

Ohh it does, it's awesome

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
tatsujin, shinobi. same ol poo poo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I have just reached the EGG Laboratory,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ohh it does, it's awesome

Looking forward to it. I absolutely do not trust Roland at all so I haven't been feeding him poo poo which I hope doesn't come back to hurt me in the end but I don't recall any part of DDS1 having a limited party section so I should be fine with my main 4

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

I wanna get started on Kirby Superstar and Ni No Kuni 1 tonight.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Yakuza Kiwami

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Endless Legend, something on 3ds or maybe... maybe open my birthday Switch a few weeks early...

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Ff15

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

probably gonna stream some Resident Evil 4 and Friday the 13th

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

The combat in final fantasy 15 is really loving bad, Cindy is really hot, the car is both cool to let Ignis drive, but sucks to drive yourself, the music is great, graphics are great, I love the crew and overall it’s pretty good so far, 3 hours in.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yakuza 0, maybe battletech if i pick that up

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Danganronpa v3 and either Yakuza 4 or Kiwami

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ween posted:

The combat in final fantasy 15 is really loving bad, Cindy is really hot, the car is both cool to let Ignis drive, but sucks to drive yourself, the music is great, graphics are great, I love the crew and overall it’s pretty good so far, 3 hours in.

Is the character switching fun, that wasn't in when I played

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The only times I thought the 15 combat was bad was during a particular boss in the back 1/3 of the game, and any time the camera would get caught up in bushy areas. Otherwise zipping around everywhere felt awesome to me. Hopefully you’ll get more comfortable with it as you go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

finishing Trails in the Sky SC then either gonna start the 3rd game or maybe play some Splatoon2