Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what does the thread for bad webcomics think of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Synthbuttrange posted:

mixed race carnivore/herbivore couple

Bobulus posted:

half the population still wants to kill and eat the other half
:suspense:

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
:yikes:

Sounds like that Simpsons ep where the school is full of cannibals

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

And this is why Zootopia is good for making it so only mammals are sapient and all the fish and insects and whatever are the True Animals.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Wait poo poo I should have used :catstare:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

vOv

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax

DoubleCakes posted:

And this is why Zootopia is good for making it so only mammals are sapient and all the fish and insects and whatever are the True Animals.
a fish is an underwater groundbird, a bird is basically a lizard and the smartest lizards are just scaly cats so zootopia is full of poo poo.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rip linton

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

Tollymain posted:

rip linton

In other SGR news, the GoComics reruns have finished The Case of the Unwelcome Visitor (including some nice new pages, most recently these two) and are proceeding to Case #8, The Case of the Forked Road. Today: updated profiles by one Charlotte Grote ("maverick, profile writer").

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Tollymain posted:

rip linton
And of course Mildred is taking this glorious opportunity to dunk on him.

jalapeno_dude posted:

In other SGR news, the GoComics reruns have finished The Case of the Unwelcome Visitor (including some nice new pages, most recently these two) and are proceeding to Case #8, The Case of the Forked Road. Today: updated profiles by one Charlotte Grote ("maverick, profile writer").
Yeah, looking forward to getting caught up in my posting of it in the comic strips thread. We're coming up on the home stretch of the Case of The Lonely One, and I'm real excited to get onto The Case of The Fire Inside.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
I really don't want the Linton/Mildred Power Duo to ever end. It is a perfect ouroboros of mutual antagonism. :allears:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Out of nowhere Prague Race is back and it's had kittens

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Captain Oblivious posted:

I really don't want the Linton/Mildred Power Duo to ever end. It is a perfect ouroboros of mutual antagonism. :allears:

I wish I had a friend to have a two-person Cinema Club with. :smith:

Also maybe it's because I'm currently reposting The Case of The Lonely One, but I find the phrase 'a right good laugh' a bit worrying.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

Yvonmukluk posted:

I wish I had a friend to have a two-person Cinema Club with. :smith:

Also maybe it's because I'm currently reposting The Case of The Lonely One, but I find the phrase 'a right good laugh' a bit worrying.

What do you mean by reposting?

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
E: Whoops! Wrong thread!

readingatwork fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Apr 25, 2018

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

jalapeno_dude posted:

What do you mean by reposting?

Over in the Comic Strips thread, since Bad Machinery is on gocomics now. It has extra pages and everything!

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Out of nowhere Prague Race is back and it's had kittens

interesting, corny's editing it. i dont think theyve mentioned it yet on their blog tho

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

Yvonmukluk posted:

Over in the Comic Strips thread, since Bad Machinery is on gocomics now. It has extra pages and everything!

But you're not posting synced with gocomics??? Idgi

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax
the selkie dad from bad machinery is one of only like three webcomic characters i've ever wanted to gently caress

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i know of selkie dad and preem nand, but who is this mysterious third figure

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax

Tollymain posted:

i know of selkie dad and preem nand, but who is this mysterious third figure
the tiger demon from the meek

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I completely forgot about that comic.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

jalapeno_dude posted:

But you're not posting synced with gocomics??? Idgi

I'm getting people caught up! I'm currently posting 4 strips a day, so it's just a matter of time until I get synced up.

Edit:Mildred's clearly got a future in Hollywood if science/mystery doesn't work out.

Yvonmukluk fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Apr 25, 2018

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Fister Roboto posted:

I completely forgot about that comic.

I'm hoping it'll come back once she finishes the Mars comic.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i love monster pulse guys

Quinton
Apr 25, 2004

fritz posted:

I'm hoping it'll come back once she finishes the Mars comic.

I'm pretty sure it will (I believe she shifted to 100% Mare Internum in the short term to wrap up the last 20-30 pages not long after the kickstarter for the book).

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Oh Linton, it's too late now. You just know somebody's going to re-upload it and THEY won't disable the comments like you did.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Pistol_Pete posted:

Oh Linton, it's too late now. You just know somebody's going to re-upload it and THEY won't disable the comments like you did.

Good to see Mildred's got his back, though. Glad to see they're able to enjoy themselves without the Go-Kart Conspiracy.

It must kind of sting a little that their friends are spending more time with Blossom Cooper than them, though.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

In the latest pages of Back, the main villains watch their henchman and the hero go to town on television in a caged pro wrestling match, all the while providing color commentary. :bahgawd:

I liked it a lot

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Will Linton and Mildred just snog already!!!

Tuxedo Ted posted:

In the latest pages of Back, the main villains watch their henchman and the hero go to town on television in a caged pro wrestling match, all the while providing color commentary. :bahgawd:

I liked it a lot

I could absolutely hear JR and Jerry's voices in those last few panels.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."

JethroMcB posted:

Will Linton and Mildred just snog already!!!

I'm happy for anything where Linton manages to break the surface of the sea of lust that's drowned his character for years, even if it's just for a moment.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Rand Brittain posted:

I'm happy for anything where Linton manages to break the surface of the sea of lust that's drowned his character for years, even if it's just for a moment.

I’ll admit, Linton’s Special Combo Move was still a pretty good moment out of his previous Horny incarnation.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
Allison has said on Facebook that this is not a date and that Mildred and Linton are two friends who enjoy each other's company. I trust him, unlike pretty much every other author out there, to resist the urge to ship all his characters.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
I think it's pretty obvious Linton doesn't think this is a date because he hasn't done anything stupid yet.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rand Brittain posted:

I think it's pretty obvious Linton doesn't know this is a date because he hasn't done anything stupid yet.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
"The undisputed world master of unboxing"

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax
i despise the webcomic

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

this broken hill posted:

i despise the webcomic

then do I have a video for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TebCHHCw9rY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

I've never seen that guy's stuff before, but somehow ended up finding it last night while drunk and walking home.

It's good. I planned to post it here too.