Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Is Gyoro Gyoro just chilling in a bean bag chair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe
Watchdogman vs. Rover, who's the bestest boy?

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
love that garou is still having issues beating dogs

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

HYPERDRILL MODE
E N G A G E D

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

skaianDestiny posted:

HYPERDRILL MODE
E N G A G E D

This was adorable :kimchi:

bacon flaps
Mar 1, 2005

every day im hustlin

Kuvo posted:

love that garou is still having issues beating dogs

you'd have to be a real rear end in a top hat to actually beat up a dog

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I am sure rover is just a good boy, did Garou try to pat doggo? MAYBE DOGGO JUST WANTS TO BE PAT.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

The government doesn't want you to know that dogs can be bad, but they can. Bad dogs are real and they are out there. I hope you never encounter one.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
I really liked, from an art/paneling perspective, all the depictions of the laser blasts decimating the layout of the monster HQ labyrinth. Very cute. way to convey information and looks nice to boot

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Badass chapter

as usual

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

bacon flaps posted:

you'd have to be a real rear end in a top hat to actually beat up a dog

Ah, the Araki principle. What better way to show a villain than having him beat up a dog?

...Though of course, we know who's the one that seems to really like dogs getting hurt in a variety of violent and extreme ways...

Good thing Garou is a good guy and would never hurt a dog. He would, however, get his poo poo kicked in by dogs.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

That zoom out to the city to reveal how strong Garou's Iron Cutter Fist has become.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Huzzah! posted:

Translation out
I want a coke too

Oh, snap, didn't know it was out. Hope it's a short one, I have to go work in ten mins.

59 pages.

Murata please... you just released like over a hundred on the last update...

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Oh, snap, didn't know it was out. Hope it's a short one, I have to go work in ten mins.

59 pages.

Murata please... you just released like over a hundred on the last update...

He's very behind on releases, so he's making up for it by releasing on the same schedule, but with 3-5 times as many pages and anybody would realistically expect. We can only hope that this doesn't kill him.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp
How is this manga this loving good still.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

SpacePig posted:

He's very behind on releases, so he's making up for it by releasing on the same schedule, but with 3-5 times as many pages and anybody would realistically expect. We can only hope that this doesn't kill him.

Murata is literally a robot. ONE had to actively withhold raws and tell him to spend time with his family to get him to stop working on the manga.

bacon flaps
Mar 1, 2005

every day im hustlin

Bongo Bill posted:

The government doesn't want you to know that dogs can be bad, but they can. Bad dogs are real and they are out there. I hope you never encounter one.

There haven't been any in OPM though

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Rigged Death Trap posted:

That zoom out to the city to reveal how strong Garou's Iron Cutter Fist has become.

No, that's the shockwave from Good Dog's blasts.

AtomikKrab posted:

I am sure rover is just a good boy, did Garou try to pat doggo? MAYBE DOGGO JUST WANTS TO BE PAT.

TFW Rover became that way because no one gave him pats

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Bongo Bill posted:

Sorry, this is a myth. Rover is still a good boy, just has bad handlers.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

skaianDestiny posted:

No, that's the shockwave from Good Dog's blasts.

TFW Rover became that way because no one gave him pats

You sure? Seems awfully coencentric
I thoughr hed used it to defend himself.
Either way its vool

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Apr 27, 2018

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i want a coca cola so bad

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

For once, I'm actually kind of sad that the monsters all died. They seemed like pretty cool, self-sacrificing guys. True monster bros.

Jerkface posted:

I really liked, from an art/paneling perspective, all the depictions of the laser blasts decimating the layout of the monster HQ labyrinth. Very cute. way to convey information and looks nice to boot

Yeah, that was awesome. Like a little Monster HQ doll house :3:

Expect My Mom posted:

i want a coca cola so bad

Such shameful product placement. ONE has finally become a corporate shill.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Rigged Death Trap posted:

You sure? Seems awfully coencentric
I thoughr hed used it to defend himself.
Either way its vool

The page before only has Rover firing off energy balls and blowing stuff up. All Garou is doing is dodging; no attention is drawn to his hands doing the whirlwind move or whatever.

And More posted:

For once, I'm actually kind of sad that the monsters all died. They seemed like pretty cool, self-sacrificing guys. True monster bros.

They had a combination attack, which is pretty rare to see among Demons or monsters in general. In the webcomic none of the Dragons really worked together aside from not getting in the way of each other or attacking in sequence. It's a nice change of pace. Too bad they encountered Garou and Best Doggo.

Speaking of which, that 3 less Demons from Gyoro Gyoro's count of less than 30 Demon and above monsters in the MA.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

skaianDestiny posted:

Speaking of which, that 3 less Demons from Gyoro Gyoro's count of less than 30 Demon and above monsters in the MA.

Which is good as Demons are usually able to fight on par with S Class.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

MonsterEnvy posted:

Which is good as Demons are usually able to fight on par with S Class.

Of course, the question arises of which S class. There's some pretty big variability in strength there.

Metal Bat can take on Dragons and maybe win, after all, and Tats is stronger than most of the S class put together.

And that's not even bringing up King.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

chiasaur11 posted:

Of course, the question arises of which S class. There's some pretty big variability in strength there.

Metal Bat can take on Dragons and maybe win, after all, and Tats is stronger than most of the S class put together.

And that's not even bringing up King.

Or, heck, Watchdog Man, who crushes everything that comes into his city effortlessly and doesn't report any of it, and yet still hit S-rank because of what everyone else reports and observes him doing, which means he could well belong higher in the rankings than he is. But he doesn't really care about any of that, and we haven't seen him fighting something tougher than he is, so his strength is rather hard to gauge.

On the other hand, Puri-Puri-Prisoner is probably weaker than Sweet Mask and maybe some other high A-Class people, really. Though Mask is kind of an odd exception who chooses to act as gatekeeper, so.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
What if Watchdog Man is an alternate universe Saitama who after bringing world peace to his world came over to this one to continue fighting because it's still his hobby and with global peace he can't practice it anymore on his planet, and dresses up as a dog so nobody knows who he really is?

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gologle posted:

What if Watchdog Man is an alternate universe Saitama who after bringing world peace to his world came over to this one to continue fighting because it's still his hobby and with global peace he can't practice it anymore on his planet, and dresses up as a dog so nobody knows who he really is?

He really is similar to Saitama; he gets drawn more goofily than most other characters, his fighting style is pure power without refinement or subtlety, and he doesn't really bother with a lot of the formalities of the association or report his exploits, though unlike Saitama he at least got credit for (some) of his rather than having them assumed to be someone else's.

I'm still amused by the reporting thing, on a tangent. He just massacres all the threats to his city, then when asked how things are there he just says there's nothing interesting to report because all the monsters are already dead, while sitting on a mountain of corpses. Watchdog Man is a good boy.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Roland Jones posted:

Watchdog Man is a good boy.

But who is better boy, Rover or Watchdog?

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

skaianDestiny posted:

They're all good dogs, Brett.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
I've figured it out. Blast is Watchdog Man

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

skaianDestiny posted:

They're both good boys, but since one faithfully defends his city while the other recently wrecked his house and ate at least one "friend", I have to declare Watchdog Man the better boy.

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/986739910617939968

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

That just reminds me of how similar the panel of Rover shaking himself off was to a panel of Cerberus shaking himself off in Eyeshield 21.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Many a good dog, all in one convenient location

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Watchdog Man being a dog with a mask in its mouth confirmed.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe

Roland Jones posted:

He really is similar to Saitama; he gets drawn more goofily than most other characters...

This is probably a real good hint at his strength, since the only other two characters who get this treatment are Saitama and Tsubaki, both of whom are probably stronger than 3/4 of the other S-classes combined. Puts him in real good company.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

AndwhatIseeisme posted:

This is probably a real good hint at his strength, since the only other two characters who get this treatment are Saitama and Tsubaki, both of whom are probably stronger than 3/4 of the other S-classes combined. Puts him in real good company.

You say that, but King is drawn seriously all the time

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Alexeythegreat posted:

I don't think that's a fair comparison, on account of we've never seen King at his full strength.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Alexeythegreat posted:

And when he's not, he's usually beating Saitama at virtual combat or has just pulled off a good stunt of heroism (that Caped Baldy totally stole from him yeah that's the ticket.)