Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grimwit

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!
Stephen Write: I got a box of powdered water, but I don't know what to add.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Grimwit posted:

Stephen Write: I got a box of powdered water, but I don't know what to add.

I was expecting this joke to be about spelling :(

Grimwit

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I was expecting this joke to be about spelling :(

Steven Right: I have a box of powered Left, but don't know what to ad. :colbert:

funmanguy

What time is it?
my best jokes are when i am brushing my teeth, no one can understand me but it sounds funny so people laugh.

Grimwit

My Dad and I would come up with these lines, back when I was but a wee teen. They all started with "You know it's gonna be a strange day when you look in the mirror and..."

"...you have the head of a deer."
"...you don't have eyes."
"...there's nothing on the other side."

He won, finally, with...

"...you can't see the mirror, but you sense it with your feelers."

Twenty Four

Grimwit posted:

My Dad and I would come up with these lines, back when I was but a wee teen. They all started with "You know it's gonna be a strange day when you look in the mirror and..."

"...you have the head of a deer."
"...you don't have eyes."
"...there's nothing on the other side."

He won, finally, with...

"...you can't see the mirror, but you sense it with your feelers."

You know it's gonna be a strange day when you find yourself in Chill Hell.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
to keep up with the changing times, Lake Tahoe has been named Lake Begonethot

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Cubone posted:

to keep up with the changing times, Lake Tahoe has been named Lake Begonethot

lol awful

I love it

krampster2

"Oh yeah the sex was great."

"With who?"

"ME AND YOUR MUM HAHA SUCK IT!! ...Nah, sorry man that joke was inappropriate, I shouldn't have said it. I mean to say 'your mum and I.'

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Other genres of stand up. Stand up romance. Stand up horror, stand up murder mystery

Farecoal

There he go
Improv drama

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Farecoal posted:

Improv drama

Improve CSI

Yes and enhance.

Manifisto

figures from history if they'd gotten laid more

hp lovecraft's ravening tentacled horror monsters turn out to be mostly friendly but value communication

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

gustave eiffel designs a tasteful three-story convention hall for the 1889 world's fair

Manifisto

sir edmund hillary and tenzing norgay become world famous for the goji berry scones served in their himalayan valley b&b

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Explaining to my dog how an elevator works but he's clearly still trying to figure out how I threw the ball but it never left my hand.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
kanye westworld

could also be a good username

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Jolo posted:

Explaining to my dog how an elevator works but he's clearly still trying to figure out how I threw the ball but it never left my hand.

Tell your dog fren the secret is to follow your eyes, not your heart.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
What? Who me? If course I've had are. Yeah I've had tons of sex moments. Like the time we got so lubed up and went sliding all around the house naked...cause of the sex...lube...

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
a description of cheese fries so sensual it is banned in 11 states

wearing a lampshade

Whisper-yelling "Witness meeee...." as I easily gain 60 points on the triple word score, ensuring that yet another friend will never again play Words With Friends with me

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
grof

little munchkin
i can't think of a good way to word it but basically the premise is that sjws think it's "problematic" to make jokes about slipping on a banana peel, and that's upsetting to me, someone who doesn't believe in PC culture

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

little munchkin
another funny idea would be a rapper who is always bragging about his/her pubes

----------------

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I like the way you think

little munchkin

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I like the way you think

thanks

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Lil Pubey

cda

by Hand Knit
Pube Daddy

cda

by Hand Knit
Working on making my racism more complicated... More layered

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Broke: ((()))
Woke =ε(O)3=

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

little munchkin posted:

another funny idea would be a rapper who is always bragging about his/her pubes

the scraggliest the rattiest the bushiest around
when it comes to hair down there im foxy like brown

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Your mom calls you up, tells you that she's clearing stuff out of the house and part of that involves digitizing all the old home movies. And she's delegating that to you, because nine months of carrying you and eighteen hours of labor and all that she says, jokingly.

So, you pick up the box of VHS tapes. You also pick up the dusty old TV with built-in VCR that you kept in your room and played games, watched TV, and saw those R-rated movies that your friends and cousins transferred to you on. Memories! With that nostalgic mindset, you decide to grab a random tape and see what's on it. After fast-forwarding through a bunch of empty footage (because someone apparently started recording to the tape right in the middle of it, for some reason), you get an image.

It's footage from a BBQ at some relative's place. You see an uncle (whom you only faintly remember, because he was an in-law that got divorced out of the family) putting some burger patties on the grill. You hear a woman's laugh from off-camera, catch a vague but familiar-seeming glimpse of the laugher, and then the camcorder abruptly rotates. After a bit of refocusing, you make out what's so funny. It's your dad, wearing flip-flops, denim cutoffs, a T-shirt with the logo of some defunct and long-acquired tech company on it, and a green sweatband.

He's doing a weird stomp dance on an open lawn, swaying around and flailing his arms in a seemingly manic, lost frenzy to "Sunday Bloody Sunday" by U2. He's been brought to the edge by The Edge, but only he knows what it's the edge of. For some reason, you hear "nine months" echo in your mom's voice within your head. Your eyes are drawn to the time and date stamp in the corner of the video, a seemingly ubiquitous artifact present on 99% of amateur video shot during the 1980s and 1990s.

You do some mental time calculations. The video's date, sure enough, is roughly nine months prior to your date of birth.

----------------

Farecoal

There he go
BYOB with Chinese characteristics

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
a robot made for smooches

little munchkin

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

a robot made for smooches

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hug-O-Tron 9000 is here to cuddle away your troubles BeEpbOoP!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I $primary_affect you.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"LuffBear, I :cough: I want you to know how much you've meant to me :cough: and I don't have much time left..."
"Updates are available! Boop my nose to reboot now!"

Farecoal

There he go
Beat the Meat Gentlemen’s Water Park

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Down and out in Candy Land