Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

God, can you guys imagine the scene that would have unfolded if Trump-a-dump was actually at that dinner last night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I find it hilarious that Donny wastes tax payer money golfing and flying to flyover garbage magalands to hold rallies for himself, and nobody in the media calls him out on it. Instead they are mad at the lady who told them to do their loving jobs, and the chuds think he is draining the swamp lmao

Seriously, I have never heard of a sitting president who isn't even up for election having so many rallies dedicated purely to them

Donny has such a tiny and fragile ego

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
"It’s shirts and skins, and this time don’t be such a little bitch, Jim Acosta!’”

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

NotWearingPants posted:

Watch the whole thing. It's funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDbx1uArVOM

many :lol:s and :drat:s
She is loving brilliant. This is some dinner for press people right? The look of the faces of some of the people was very enjoyable!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Its nice they had someone do more than the whole toothless "Trump has bad hair and orange skin" bit.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/bethanyshondark/status/990444052305805312?s=20

projecting??

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Lo! and the sky was torn asunder by two Wolves, with fangs of gold and silver.

The first wolf howled and the Emperor’s New Clothes unraveled. The people saw through his glamour and we howled along.

The second wolf descended from the heavens, beautiful and deadly. With her jaws she eviscerated the Emperor’s men and women, held their feet to the fire, and they crowed and begged for mercy.

Finally a great Hog rose from the deep southern swamps. A mightier boar could not be found, this Hogg had already survived a slaughter, and he no longer feared death. This Hog buried his tusks in the Earth and tore down the roots of their rotten oaks, rending their hands cold and dead, from which he stripped their Wands of Thunder & Lightning

-The Ende Times -Book of Gottfried, Verse 3 The Times of Wolf & Hogg

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Apr 29, 2018

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
I like how Donald Trump being president made this particular WHCD possible. Like, admittedly she was pretty drat ruthless but at the same time has any presidency been so visibly vile and hateful to prompt such a bit? It's not like her material just appeared out of thin air or something, her jokes were based on this horrifying reality. I mean really, was any part of her bit not completely accurate?

Sure her voice is annoying and a few jokes weren't solid gold, but she said things that are indisputably true and resonate with most sensible people who realize Trump is a scumbag. Even her closing joke which was something like "well like an immigrant child who did nothing wrong being forced away from their family, I gotta get the gently caress out of here!" was brilliant. She attacked Huckabee sure, but only on the fact that she peddles lie after lie to cover for the president's rear end. No jokes about her grotesque appearance, but people sure thought those jokes were made for some mysterious reason.

It was just perfect. I'd say at least 90% of that material was just to get a reaction and cause meltdowns on the right, and it obviously worked very well. I just hope she realizes how much support she's getting from people other than Trump's broke-brained supporters and doesn't regret it.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Bust Rodd posted:

The first wolf howled and the Emperor’s New Clothes unraveled. The people saw through his glamour and we howled along.

The second wolf descended from the heavens, beautiful and deadly. With her jaws she eviscerated the Emperor’s men and women, held their feet to the fire, and they crowed and begged for mercy.

Finally a great Hog rose from the deep southern swamps. A mightier boar could not be found, this Hogg had already survived a slaughter, and he no longer feared death. This Hog buried his tusks in the Earth and tore down the roots of their rotten oaks, rending their hands cold and dead, from which he stripped their Wands of Thunder & Lightning

-The Ende Times -Book of Gottfried, Verse 3 The tunes of Wolf & Hogg

:perfect:

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

Bust Rodd posted:

-The Ende Times -Book of Gottfried, Verse 3 The tunes of Wolf & Hogg

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

ahahahaha this is going to mutate endlessly

so is this

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

XMNN posted:

tbf I'm also calling her an uggo

looks like they've been giving him made up poll numbers to distract him again:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/990559834020962304

I didn't realise presidenting was a competitive sport. Does he get a medal?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

LOL even Rasmussen only has him tied with Obama in their daily tracking poll.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Stoatbringer posted:

I didn't realise presidenting was a competitive sport. Does he get a medal?

I'm sure David Clarke could spare one, sure

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

TulliusCicero posted:

https://twitter.com/DiamondandSilk/status/990595442474934272

Insults from the right? Fine and cool

Insults from the left? MOM! :qq:

but but i thought mocking a woman's physical appearance was despicable?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Trump calling for his own impeachment gave me a hearty chuckle.

Scoops My Goops
Dec 3, 2004

by Reene

Grimdude posted:

I like how Donald Trump being president made this particular WHCD possible. Like, admittedly she was pretty drat ruthless but at the same time has any presidency been so visibly vile and hateful to prompt such a bit?

Colbert was pretty rough on W, but he has more :decorum: while doing it

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
he had more penis while doing it, you mean

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Democrats need to get blackmailed so they abandon decorum and act boldly.

But then it's difficult to make things matter in this hell dimension, it's a hell of a task.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Wah wah, the 1st amendment only protects the juvenile insults of the right wing towards the left!

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Kazoo Reverb posted:

The difference there is W also had more :decorum:. He might have been a lovely president but he and his staff weren't constantly verbally abusive towards the press and a significant portion of the country. Republicans got back exactly what they've been slinging and they don't like how it smells.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

There should be a new search engine that allows you to put in urls to tweets and it shows you a tweet that contradicts or invalidates it from the same person. Just a quick search and bam, you can show within seconds that the person is full of poo poo.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

5er posted:

Wah wah, the 1st amendment only protects the juvenile insults of the right wing towards the left!

I'm the wife and mother who tried to bully a kid about his college rejections and got blown the gently caress out by said kid with a boycott, ranting about bullying

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Mr.Tophat posted:

There should be a new search engine that allows you to put in urls to tweets and it shows you a tweet that contradicts or invalidates it from the same person. Just a quick search and bam, you can show within seconds that the person is full of poo poo.

I should redirect my Soros bucks for a project like this.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
new kanye west trump support track

http://www.kanyewest.com/

<-------- my reaction

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

pacerhimself posted:

I should redirect my Soros bucks for a project like this.

"Can we have a policy check?"
"....complete."
"I'm sorry Milkshake Duck, we won't have you as our mascot."

Would save a lot of trouble.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

new kanye west trump support track

http://www.kanyewest.com/

<-------- my reaction

Going from Aesop Rock to this is like listening to that ICP song with a genuine rapper who just shows 'em up, was called Honk or something retarded

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/Bigape321/status/990554201292976129

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
The most confusing poo poo from the past few years was the non-stop barage of Twitter is dead, dying and user growth has completely stagnated and user engagement is piss poor and Twitter is going to die it's a failed experiment and it's poo poo

Except Twitter is a literal kingmaker and it seems like everyone uses it and inseminates us all with news, facts, conspiracy theories and anxiety. What the hell, man.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

what a loser country

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Kazoo Reverb posted:

Right? I remember watching that and fearing Colbert would disappear mysteriously.

I just don't think Michelle was especially harsh. Nothing she said was any more mean spirited than the poo poo trump says daily, she was just clever about it. And also a woman.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Also who the gently caress thought that would go literally any other way?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

So Manfred von Richthofenoven is an American hero now?

:confused:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Conye, cemented as the world's second most retarded person behind pisspants himself.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

look at our brave boy murdering those press people, just like a real dictator! :swoon:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

One thing I agree with though, Garry Shandling should be on Mount Rushmore.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

weg posted:

So Manfred von Richthofenoven is an American hero now?

:confused:

Poe's Law in action

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

I can't tell if this is supposed to be a satirical image.

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

I think my favorite part of that image is the lifted tracked CNN van.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
https://twitter.com/lordjakewest/status/990484267955314688