Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Ramadu posted:

bibi spouted a bunch of poo poo we knew in 2005 about irans nuke program

this is the stuff that was the reason we made the iran deal

we will use 15 year old info to go to war lmao

well outdated information used to justify a wat is at least an improvement over the iraq invasion i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

SpaceGoku posted:

the carrier-killer missiles iran has probably bought from china might do a lot of legwork in a conventional war

if the US launches nukes as an opening gambit I think the rest of the world will take iran's side, except for maybe turbocuck nations like the UK (they also might want to settle an old grudge)

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

trump's gonna take the prize AND the piss

:smugdon:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Finicums Wake posted:

this might be the thread we all post in as we die. haha

The Final Thread

1475 pages remain

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Shugojin posted:

how fuckin fat u gotta be to ruin your femurs

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4576600/

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

If America, Israel, and Suadi Arabia team up to fight Iran, it's gonne be very difficult for me to see us as the good guys

dont worry im sure ISIS will also take the opportunity to fight back against weakened iranian forces and grab a new foothold

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

antonin scalia rots in hell

https://twitter.com/crushingbort/status/990985403900538880

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

please introduce the Trump Peace Prize please please please

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

i prefer dubbed anime

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
is this the trump thread? anyways what's that one NIN song that goes HUUUUUUUUUHN HUUUUUUUUHN HUUUUUUUUUUHN it's really bothering me that i can't remember the name of this one. i don't think it was in the fragile please help tia

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

anyway it seems infrastructure week is off to a rollicking start

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

U-DO Burger posted:

please introduce the Trump Peace Prize please please please

PISS PRIZE IS REAL

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

same but replace "Iran" with "Israel"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the fifth season is an excellent book

double recommendations

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

Finicums Wake posted:

this might be the thread we all post in as we die. haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSG4ONpSnqk

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Scent of Worf posted:

is this the trump thread? anyways what's that one NIN song that goes HUUUUUUUUUHN HUUUUUUUUHN HUUUUUUUUUUHN it's really bothering me that i can't remember the name of this one. i don't think it was in the fragile please help tia

uhhh do you remmeber any other parts other than that? is it older or newer than the fragile?

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

what's peace got to do with the peace prize?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Shehuck is fat and ugly

And she also lies

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
donald trump is the pres of the usa and who do we have to blame

thats right

the media

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
gently caress!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol gently caress you rear end in a top hat. your show hasnt been funny for years and your a dumb dickhead.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/991099588021977088

starvation by choice bicth

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

rise and grind bich

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
So not only did Kelly call Trump an idiot but he took credit for saving the country?

double whammy Kelly. we all know that Trump's the only one that can maga. yer outta here!

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

There was a story a year or so back about how young recruits are suffering hip and femur stress fractures at unbelievable rates now because they are too fat to run.

https://www.govexec.com/defense/2010/09/injuries-climb-with-more-army-recruits-unfit-for-duty/32401/

Eating cheeseburgers means you'll die at home rather than in some overseas battlefield

quote:

Earlier this year, a group of retired generals and admirals called "Mission: Readiness" released a report which noted that 27 percent of Americans aged 17-24, or roughly 9 million men and women, were too fat to be accepted into the military.

"Being overweight is now by far the leading medical reason for rejection," said the report, entitled "Too Fat to Fight."

http://cdn.missionreadiness.org/MR_Too_Fat_to_Fight-1.pdf

Summary: The military wants the general populace to be less fat in case they need to be drafted for a future war

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
TORUMOPOPEEPEE

PISSSSSSSSSSSSS

thanks for listening

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

:wave:

Realtalk: I do cook food and give it to the homeless people in my area, though not as often as I should. :smith:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

A Handed Missus posted:

piss piss piss piss piss

yes yes yes yes yes

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

This works for the close but no potato Twitter if you consider the choice not belonging to those starving

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Hillary 2020 posted:

https://www.govexec.com/defense/2010/09/injuries-climb-with-more-army-recruits-unfit-for-duty/32401/

Eating cheeseburgers means you'll die at home rather than in some overseas battlefield

http://cdn.missionreadiness.org/MR_Too_Fat_to_Fight-1.pdf

Summary: The military wants the general populace to be less fat in case they need to be drafted for a future war

the gummint can't tell me what to do *eats tub of crisco*

MisterFister
Jul 6, 2003

Sticking it to THE MAN, assuming THE MAN is an innocent casual dining restaurant.
McDonald's good??

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Lord of Pie posted:

the gummint can't tell me what to do *eats tub of crisco*

Aren't you more partial to cherry filling?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
heya

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Posting on historic page 13 of historic may 2018 trunp thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

tbf the problem with apu guy thinks he’s in the hillary timeline

• Locked thread