Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
drat, being a racist cop pays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

cumshitter posted:

sulk probed zyla? hes gone mad. i knew things were going south at IK force when they kicked me off, mostly for giving too many probe gifs but also because i would get drunk and probe entire pages of people just because lol, but i thought thered still be some good apples there. now its all corrupt internet kops

¡Sí se puede!

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Reality Loser posted:

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the UnitedStates of America, do hereby proclaim May 1, 2018, as Loyalty Day. I call on all Americans to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies in our schools and other public places, including recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America. I also call upon all Government officials to display the flag of the United States on all Government buildings and grounds on that day.

https://twitter.com/WHPublicPool/status/991149684885479426?s=19

c-spam pledge allegiance to satan on loyalty day

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nichael posted:

i haven't checked tmrup since 2 PM and now i'm 70 pages behind, jesus christ

Trump just said that 5/1 is Loyalty Day and we should all sing the national anthem and salute the flag

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Joementum posted:

loyalty day is a normal (stupid) thing that American presidents do

this. is. not. normal. joe

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mo_Steel posted:

c-spam pledge allegiance to satan on loyalty day

Satan's fuckin lame now

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Happy Loyalty Day C-SPAM!!!

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

jarofpiss posted:

they should make a new snake plisskin movie

they should make a snake pisskin movie

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i might post tomorrow

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Reality Loser posted:

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America,

this part always cracks me up

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

jarofpiss posted:

this. is. not. normal. joe

https://twitter.com/DKrassenstein/status/991154569051697152

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i pledge allegiance to the flag

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

cumshitter posted:

sulk probed zyla? hes gone mad. i knew things were going south at IK force when they kicked me off, mostly for giving too many probe gifs but also because i would get drunk and probe entire pages of people just because lol, but i thought thered still be some good apples there. now its all corrupt internet kops

AMAB

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Joementum posted:

joe joe joe joe joe jimmy jimmy jimmy joe

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Joementum posted:

do they normally do it while we're on a boat and he is holding a baseball bat

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mueller's gonna ask why donny is so mean to sessions lol

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

also acceptable

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Reality Loser posted:

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the UnitedStates of America, do hereby proclaim May 1, 2018, as Loyalty Day. I call on all Americans to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies in our schools and other public places, including recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America. I also call upon all Government officials to display the flag of the United States on all Government buildings and grounds on that day.

https://twitter.com/WHPublicPool/status/991149684885479426?s=19

lol i forgot about loyalty day https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalty_Day

The holiday was first observed in 1921, during the First Red Scare.[2] It was originally called "Americanization Day,"[3] and it was intended to replace the May 1 ("May Day") celebration of the International Workers' Day,[4] which commemorates the 1886 Haymarket affair in Chicago.[5]

During the Second Red Scare, it was recognized by the U.S. Congress on April 27, 1955,[6] and made an official reoccurring holiday on July 18, 1958 (Public Law 85-529).[1][7] President Dwight D. Eisenhower proclaimed May 1, 1955, the first observance of Loyalty Day.[8] In 1958, Eisenhower urged Congress to move Child Health Day to the First Monday in October, to avoid conflicting with Loyalty Day.[7][9] Loyalty Day has been recognized with an official proclamation every year by every president since its inception as a legal holiday in 1958.[10][11]

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

sessions and the rest of the keebler elves should make those fudge stripe cookies vegan

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my only IK regret is that i naturally assumed it would last forever so i never probed turdfuzz and would purpoely probe everyone on a page but him because i singled him out as my favorite son

its the cold case that haunts me in my retirement

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Nichael posted:

*plants dynamite on NCR president and sneaks away*

BOOM! *goes the dynamite*

*game crashes, Interplay files Chapter 11, Bethesda ruins everything*

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

tacodaemon posted:

lol i forgot about loyalty day https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalty_Day

The holiday was first observed in 1921, during the First Red Scare.[2] It was originally called "Americanization Day,"[3] and it was intended to replace the May 1 ("May Day") celebration of the International Workers' Day,[4] which commemorates the 1886 Haymarket affair in Chicago.[5]

During the Second Red Scare, it was recognized by the U.S. Congress on April 27, 1955,[6] and made an official reoccurring holiday on July 18, 1958 (Public Law 85-529).[1][7] President Dwight D. Eisenhower proclaimed May 1, 1955, the first observance of Loyalty Day.[8] In 1958, Eisenhower urged Congress to move Child Health Day to the First Monday in October, to avoid conflicting with Loyalty Day.[7][9] Loyalty Day has been recognized with an official proclamation every year by every president since its inception as a legal holiday in 1958.[10][11]

cant wait to Jack My Dick until i Cumb on the AMerican Flag to Celebrate the President DONALD J TRUMP

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

p

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Admiral Ray posted:

joe joe joe joe joe jimmy jimmy jimmy joe

lol

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Oh man I played so much MW4:Mercs

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

hahahahh you said it kid!

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Poco posted:

cant wait to Jack My Dick until i Cumb on the AMerican Flag to Celebrate the President DONALD J TRUMP

pretty sure that's been going on for a while

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*grips a five finger glass of whiskey while sititng on the patio of my lovely prefab florida home*

"i know youre out there, you loving monkey. i see your middle finger in my dreams and im not gonna die with this case unsolved."

"is he alright?"

cumshitters husband: "oh hes in one of his moods. he'll see a hummingbird and forget about it in a few minutes."

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Bilirubin posted:

Oh man I played so much MW4:Mercs

they better still do that badass power up sequence

like if u have any excuse 2 do that ffs milk it dude

:radcat:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

have you ever farted a full-on vegan fart

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Apraxin posted:

thank u for linking to this, the greatest intellectual exchange

PAIROV DEEZ

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

cumshitter posted:

*grips a five finger glass of whiskey while sititng on the patio of my lovely prefab florida home*

"i know youre out there, you loving monkey. i see your middle finger in my dreams and im not gonna die with this case unsolved."

"is he alright?"

cumshitters husband: "oh hes in one of his moods. he'll see a hummingbird and forget about it in a few minutes."

*snaps fingers*

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/florida-man-arrested-for-kicking-swans-in-the-head

quote:

According to the report, one witness said the man, a Jacksonville Beach resident named Rocco Joseph Mantella, seemed to be "practicing karate" when he observed Mantella kick two swans in the head and another in the back.

DANIEL-SWAN

SWEEP THE LEG

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
HONEY GET OUT THERE HERES A HUMMINGBIRD AT THE FEEDER I THINK ITS A BABY!!!!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

re previous discussions about the American health care system for non-Americans

every emergency room in America has a sign like this:

what they're saying here is that if you can't pay, they're doing the absolute minimum necessary to stabilize you before shoveling your rear end out the door or off on a charity hospital, and also they're gonna bill your rear end anyway. enjoy.

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Mariana Horchata posted:

whoa whoa whoa whoa, they ruined everything except f:nv which is an awesome game :colbert:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

I remember when that happened actually

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

why the gently caress woudl you kill tandi you monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

BUSH 2112 posted:

whoa whoa whoa whoa, they ruined everything except f:nv which is an awesome game :colbert:

:hai:

(that was obsidian, innit?)

• Locked thread