Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

pushpins posted:

The real kicker is when Huma Abedin marries Harvey Weinstein two months after the funeral

Think of the fundraisers they could have! And in the end that's what matters.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

tenderjerk posted:

this is way worse than pondering "what character would tromp be in the harry potter universe" or whatever

Was there a character who was fat and orange and dumb?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

He's right that the laws our garbage

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
conservatives need a safe space from michelle wolf :thunk:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's extremely funny to me that Huma ended up not divorcing Weiner, a man who tried to gently caress a 14 year old.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

logikv9 posted:

Life protip: combining cocaine and fentanyl renders you immune to death

what is dead can never die

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Yes.... Ha Ha Ha.... YES!!!!

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/991348616005652480

all the streams are aligned!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

NofrikinfuN posted:

I can't, my brain is poisoned by video games and anime.

What's a good series? I started watching Game of Thrones before reading the books, so those are kind of out. I like some stuff by Sanderson, but I suppose that's expected given the video game/anime brain poisoning.

Altered Carbon by Richard Morgan

Read the books (^, Broken Angels, Woken Furies) before you watch the show

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

the people of Yemen would like for father Obama and his decorous drone strikes to return

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

zegermans posted:

bahahaha one of my former coworkers just joined a vaping startup that explicitly does this

Kill them, it'd be a mercy.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

thats one of the only good parts of the series lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Joementum posted:

quote:

In an exclusive interview in his Park Avenue office, Bornstein told NBC News that he felt "raped, frightened and sad" when Keith Schiller and another "large man" came to his office to collect the president's records on the morning of Feb. 3, 2017. At the time, Schiller, who had long worked as Trump's bodyguard, was serving as director of Oval Office operations at the White House.

"They must have been here for 25 or 30 minutes. It created a lot of chaos," Bornstein said, who described the incident as frightening.

oh my god

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

This but Obama also did the raping.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
not only is Dr. Bornstein one of the best characters in the series, but they brought him back as part of a story that he feels "raped" after Trump goons raided his office?

the writers are extremely good this season

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Joementum posted:

all i want is doctor sexcake back

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
That's more of an apt metaphor than she thinks because she's totally blocking out the culpability of a dad who would leave you in the plot of Hellraiser 1 while literally taking off in a Helicopter to go party with Richard Branson.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Joementum posted:

Stay safe, doc! :ohdear:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

brain so broke she's started speaking in southern gothic literature

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

large adult mans

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

It's extremely funny to me that Huma ended up not divorcing Weiner, a man who tried to gently caress a 14 year old.

The Clintons wouldn't be able to keep getting donations for Epstein if their aides came out against loving 14 year olds.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

what the actual gently caress

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

hope everyone is having a reflective loyalty day

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
That feel when you're supposed to be inside the white house briefing right now... But they kicked you out and you're instead drinking a bottle of navy strength rum from a brown paper bag in the white house lawn instead

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Joementum posted:

Ahahaha the closing of that

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

As hosed up as this is at least people are starting to understand that the media isn't on their side

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Joementum posted:

oh god.......... yes.......hnnnnnnnnggggg...... burstin'

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

keratinous scutes posted:

Mueller's 48 questions:

When did you first become aware of the piss?

With whom did you first discuss piss? (emails, phone calls)

Whose bladder first held the piss?

Was the piss smuggled into Russia from another country?

Is Russian piss being smuggled into America?

Did you collude with Russian piss?

Did the piss have any distinct features? like scars or tattoos?

Where was the piss on the night of your stay in Moscow?

Are you now or have you ever been covered in piss?

Who pissed?

Why did they piss?

On what did they piss?

Did you and the piss keep in contact afterwards?

Where's the piss now?

Did you piss?

Of course, Mueller already knows the answer to all these questions because they're captured in HD glory on the piss tape. It's just 48 opportunities for Trump to lie to federal investigators.

What's that phrase, like you never ask a question you don't already know the answer to?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

oh we're talking good book series? well here's not one: ~a song of ice and fire~ (it's shlock)

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

"well since most of the presidents are now dead"

Ahahabah

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
ahahahahahaahahahaa this is so loving good

Bornstein said that Trump cut ties with him after he told the New York Times that Trump takes Propecia, a drug for enlarged prostates that is often prescribed to stimulate hair growth in men. Bornstein told the Times that he prescribed Trump drugs for rosacea and cholesterol as well.

The story also quotes Bornstein recalling that he had told Rhona Graff, Trump's longtime assistant, "You know, I should be the White House physician."

After the story ran on February 1, 2017, Bornstein said Graff called him and said, "So you wanted to be the White House doctor? Forget it, you're out.' "

Two days after the story ran, the men came to his office.

"I couldn't believe anybody was making a big deal out of a drug to grow his hair that seemed to be so important. And it certainly was not a breach of medical trust to tell somebody they take Propecia to grow their hair. What's the matter with that?"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

remember when james bond told obama that trump was working for the russians and obama said "the gently caress do i care"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

2DCAT posted:

That feel when you're supposed to be inside the white house briefing right now... But they kicked you out and you're instead drinking a bottle of navy strength rum from a brown paper bag in the white house lawn instead

trump

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

sock game!

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/jonswaine/status/991348357766500352?s=19

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

2DCAT posted:

You'll never get a job as a photographer at the State Department with work like this to show. Needs less focus.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Intel&Sebastian posted:

That's more of an apt metaphor than she thinks because she's totally blocking out the culpability of a dad who would leave you in the plot of Hellraiser 1 while literally taking off in a Helicopter to go party with Richard Branson.

That's what happens when you're abandoned to be raped by your step-dad

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i felt raped by the Pres too where's my nbc article

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Joementum posted:

ahahahahahaahahahaa this is so loving good

Bornstein said that Trump cut ties with him after he told the New York Times that Trump takes Propecia, a drug for enlarged prostates that is often prescribed to stimulate hair growth in men. Bornstein told the Times that he prescribed Trump drugs for rosacea and cholesterol as well.

The story also quotes Bornstein recalling that he had told Rhona Graff, Trump's longtime assistant, "You know, I should be the White House physician."

After the story ran on February 1, 2017, Bornstein said Graff called him and said, "So you wanted to be the White House doctor? Forget it, you're out.' "

Two days after the story ran, the men came to his office.

"I couldn't believe anybody was making a big deal out of a drug to grow his hair that seemed to be so important. And it certainly was not a breach of medical trust to tell somebody they take Propecia to grow their hair. What's the matter with that?"

doctor sexcake rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

I'm sad about that because it means that sex cake doctor probably isn't going to take over for candyman anytime soon.

• Locked thread