Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Tangled up in a counterfeit jelly bean ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Smokin candy cigs with the sour patch kids. talkin poo poo about that candy ring the Muffin King is flauntin

Manifisto

too low for chutes, too high for ladders

Manifisto

not particularly sorry

wearing a lampshade

Manifisto posted:

too low for chutes, too high for ladders

Clint Eastwood staring some punk rear end down, a slight grin cracks through his cool granite facade: "Looks like you landed on a chute. *gun hammer cocks* Better slide down it then."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"The world is neither free nor unfree: It is a mechanical trap animated by random chance."
- Albert Camouse

Manifisto

emotionally needy hippos

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

albany academy posted:

Clint Eastwood staring some punk rear end down, a slight grin cracks through his cool granite facade: "Looks like you landed on a chute. *gun hammer cocks* Better slide down it then."

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Ancient weed

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Bongs through the ages, a Ken Burns Joint

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
weeds primitive ancestor had a BB sized nug encased in a hard shell, which was smashed in a 'toking stone' grinder then burned in a ritual fireplace with other sacred herbs such as myrrh, soma, or coriander.

Manifisto

jrr tokin'

did anyone say that yet

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

jrr tokin'

did anyone say that yet

the sattivarillion

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Tom Bongadil

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
"pipe weed"

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

>frodo smoko pipeweed

krampster2

I've noticed that in the Sherlock Holmes books, Watson often narrates "I ejaculated" after Sherlock picks up on a clue.

Watson really likes deductions

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The Chillmarillion

When Fëanor took the dank from the Two Trees of Valinor and imbued 3 bongs with their essence the Elves rejoiced because they all hit like Manwe in a mosh pit! Morgoth heard about them and decided he had to have one of these fabled bongs, so he stole one and the rest is history. Read more about the Downfall of the House of Fëanor and the War of the Jewels Bongs as the Sons of Fëanor head up into Middle Earth to serve some Noldorian justice on the OG Dark Lord, Morgoth in the stunning new bestseller- the Chillmarillion!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
bdsm mistress to humiliation fetishist: "I like the way you work it (no dignity)"

Twenty Four

The alphabet is big and strong like "ABCDEFG", but the betabet is timid and weak like "abcdefg".

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Learning all my stretches and exercises from a youtube channel sponsored by painkillers.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Nostalgic for the bad and stupid things

In my day video games had manuals and all the tutorials were hidden in there. If you friend terry lost the manual, you'd never know what half the menus did. It was challenging, not this spoon-fed crap.

Wizards could only cast one spell a day and it cost 200 dollars a pop.

Every peice of armor was counted separately and even coins had a carrying weight.

We drank koolaid from little plastic bottles with a tear off top and they cut the poo poo out of your lips. That's how they toughed you up back then.

Every comedy had a laugh track, it was like Big Bang Theory morning noon and night. You knew what a joke and what wasn't by god.

Eddie Murphy was in everything - often three or four times per movie - all the characters were offensive and none of the plots made sense.

Dennis Miller was allowed to make a movie. And people paid for it! In theaters!

it was a time to be alive

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The president wore tiny shorts to jog on national TV. You could see his weiner bouncing around in there and we loved it. We loved every minute of it.

There was only one ad on TV, it was for an online pet store, and no one ever shopped there.

Manifisto

computer equipment was not merely designed to be functional instead of sexy. it was designed to be hideously ugly. it was the exact off-white shade of stain and grime. it was the exact awkward blockiness and offputting angularity of austere soviet architecture. there is no conceivable attractive interior design scheme into which it could blend. and we all lusted in our hearts for these magical zork-playing monstrosities.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Manifisto posted:

we all lusted in our hearts for these magical zork-playing monstrosities.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto posted:

computer equipment was not merely designed to be functional instead of sexy. it was designed to be hideously ugly. it was the exact off-white shade of stain and grime. it was the exact awkward blockiness and offputting angularity of austere soviet architecture. there is no conceivable attractive interior design scheme into which it could blend. and we all lusted in our hearts for these magical zork-playing monstrosities.

It was pitch dark, and we secretly wished to be eaten by a grue.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"How apt!" I shriek into the firestorm devouring my home. "I deserved this for literally playing with fire!"

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
a sitcom where a fire wizard and a water mage are rooming together, trying to mKe it a s wizards out there. wacky hijinks ensue!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
The Secret Service recently revealed that, in addition to the usual kinds of threats made against the president, every presidential administration since the Service's founding has had at least one person (so far, always a man) threaten to "put the president in a headlock and forcibly suckle him".

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Nostalgic for the bad and stupid things

In my day video games had manuals and all the tutorials were hidden in there. If you friend terry lost the manual, you'd never know what half the menus did. It was challenging, not this spoon-fed crap.

Wizards could only cast one spell a day and it cost 200 dollars a pop.

Every peice of armor was counted separately and even coins had a carrying weight.

We drank koolaid from little plastic bottles with a tear off top and they cut the poo poo out of your lips. That's how they toughed you up back then.

Every comedy had a laugh track, it was like Big Bang Theory morning noon and night. You knew what a joke and what wasn't by god.

Eddie Murphy was in everything - often three or four times per movie - all the characters were offensive and none of the plots made sense.

Dennis Miller was allowed to make a movie. And people paid for it! In theaters!

it was a time to be alive

I miss having to use that coding wheel to look up the word on page 26, paragraph 3, third word in. ESPECIALLY if you only got one shot, and the pages start being numbered on the second page, but the first page had words on it too, so is it going to work? Is it???

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

TK8325

A bearded guy in a suit complaining about "all these crazy girls." He ends up starting the #ZToo movement.

TK8325

A group of rockets upset over explosions, they start the #VToo movement.

krampster2

Going to the gym with someone who dragged you along, so you put way too much effort in. But while also trying to play it off cool as though you always exercise this hard.
Then the manager walks by and says "welcome back, first time in three months!"

"Thanks haha but nah I actually work out like super hard, mostly every day. But I was just going to a different branch than this one because of the high-tech machines they have for working out your triceptosaurus muscles."

"Oh with a different company? Because I checked your swipe card data, and you haven't been to any of our gyms in 3 months. But anyway, nice work! Good to see you back at it again buddy!

So then you explain to your friend that "pfft, actually nah I was going to another branch but I was using somebody else's swipe card.
Anyway, shall we exercise our quadrilateralceps next?"

Farecoal

There he go
"the GPS tracker i put on you showed you sitting at home for three months! and I know you don't have any exercise stuff at home, my cameras would seen it!"

the unabonger
cool things to do for a teacher on teacher appreciation day

the unabonger
Ollie over a stack of books into a nose grind on the cafeteria railing, grab a hi-5 from the cafeteria lady mid grind, then flip off the superintendent as you yell “the teachers here are wonderful you should really give them more fulfilling trainings and more time for planning”

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Cyber-criminal engineers sit around a table. Progress has stalled.

"It's loving impossible, it can't be done. I quit!"

"If only it was something easy like identifying a grammatical error by analyzing an entire sentence-"

"Yeah, or analyzing a photograph and identifying a human face and the person it belongs to."

"Well, this isn't grammar and human identification. Welcome to the big leagues: Wonky text and pictures that maybe contain signs."

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

*yelling at neigbors dog*

wiener wiener WIENER

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
there goes the neighborhood. a family of attitude-era wrestlers just moved in down the road

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

Going over to Golddusts house to watch some movies