Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

dang that is one hell of a fupa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

wow I forgot about bad (or sick)

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Trump doctor sex cake raped, frightened, sad

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

occasionally, when my trump mattering shield is down for maintenance, it strikes me as bad (or sick) that he leaves these nonsense tweets just sitting there on his account

the one about barney frank’s nipples is the best imo

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Unfortunate

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Rock My Socks! posted:

the one about barney frank’s nipples is the best imo

I SAID NO

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
waiting for my sertraline in a Target

trump

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

new AUMF is sexier and stronger

https://twitter.com/theintercept/status/991441417393360897

quote:

But now, incredibly enough, a bipartisan group of six lawmakers, led by Sens. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., and Tim Kaine, D-Va., is proposing a new AUMF that would greatly expand who the president can place in indefinite military detention, all in the name of restricting presidential power. If the Corker-Kaine bill becomes law as currently written, any president, including Donald Trump, could plausibly claim extraordinarily broad power to order the military to imprison any U.S. citizen, captured in America or not, and hold them without charges essentially forever.

Even opponents of the bill do not believe this is the goal of Corker, Kaine et al. “I think they’re acting in good faith,” says Elizabeth Goitein, co-director of the Liberty & National Security Program at the Brennan Center at New York University Law School. Kaine himself has explained that they authored the bill because “for too long, Congress has given presidents a blank check. We’ve let the 9/11 and Iraq War authorizations get stretched. … Our proposal finally repeals those authorizations and makes Congress do its job by weighing in on where, when, and with who we are at war.”

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

man at that point they practically chose to be slaves!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

mamma Mia

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

lock her up

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

it will pass

congress loves to :chud: and hail trump

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
so is chud twitter back to sucking off kanye bc they too believe that slaves were too lazy to free themselves?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

yes and yes

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

cumshitter posted:

that cat in the dmt/shrooms side is like a $3,000+ breed which is a pretty weird choice. my neighbor has one but aparnetly she found a lost and unchipped one

just a pretty odd choice

my brother owns two bengals because his wife thought she could only have that breed for her allergies

he's still pissed he doesn't have two rescues

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
how did we ever survive before we got :chud: :chud:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

quote:

the Corker-Kaine AUMF allows the president to decide that he has the power to use force against any “organization, person, or force” essentially at will, by designating them as associated with previously named enemy groups.

:lol:

this hasn't passed (yet!)

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

kaleedity posted:

lock her up

IT'S HAPPENING :woop:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

love the skin man
he's a skin, man

“Personally, I am, as you probably heard, not a gay man, but I think he’s better looking that [sic] Emily okay?” Trump said of Bryan at one point. Trump also asked Trace Adkins, the country music star who served as a guest judge on the show, what he thought about brochures that each team produced. “Well I um, I, I think the one they did for Emily is a little more polished looking,” Adkins said. “You’re obviously not a skin man,” Trump said. He later reiterated the point, pounded the table and said, “which is okay.” He added, “I wish I wasn’t.”

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Tim Kaine is going to be instrumental in Crooked's imprisonment

perhaps he is good after all :yayclod:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Then when the bill is passed, the president is invited to designate additional “associated forces” to the list. And going forward, the president can add more at any time. All he needs to do is inform “the appropriate congressional committees and leadership” that he’s doing so.

lol lmao

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

how is our government so breathtakingly bad haha

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Origami Dali posted:

so is chud twitter back to sucking off kanye bc they too believe that slaves were too lazy to free themselves?

yes

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
https://i.imgur.com/c2NRgCZ.mp4

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Worst of all, the Corker-Kaine AUMF, like the one passed in 2001, has no sunset clause. If passed, repealing it would likely require supermajorities in both houses of Congress, so it could outlive all of us. The executive branch would potentially be able to hold prisoners without charge forever.

America is great because it is good, folks

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

kaleedity posted:

lock her up

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

A Handed Missus posted:

Worst of all, the Corker-Kaine AUMF, like the one passed in 2001, has no sunset clause. If passed, repealing it would likely require supermajorities in both houses of Congress, so it could outlive all of us. The executive branch would potentially be able to hold prisoners without charge forever.

America is great because it is good, folks

land of the free my rear end

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

post/username combo

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

:rip: no access maggie

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

so the president wears a diaper, so what?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Remember when they told us Tim Kayne would be a great choice for vice-president

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

kaleedity posted:

lock her up

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

tacodaemon posted:

what do you expect from a guy who looks like a beer salesman

anothe fukken round !!! 🍻

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

http://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/991444466778042368

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Dongald Trumpus fired Holy Roman McMaster to please Emperor Jupiter

it's true

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
What if Trump was one of us?
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Tryin' to make his way home?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Vox Nihili posted:

“Personally, I am, as you probably heard, not a gay man, but I think he’s better looking that [sic] Emily okay?” Trump said of Bryan at one point. Trump also asked Trace Adkins, the country music star who served as a guest judge on the show, what he thought about brochures that each team produced. “Well I um, I, I think the one they did for Emily is a little more polished looking,” Adkins said. “You’re obviously not a skin man,” Trump said. He later reiterated the point, pounded the table and said, “which is okay.” He added, “I wish I wasn’t.”
tr
yuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
pass the aumf

lock mueller up

bing

bong

bing