Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

how do we know the question list was leaked by the trump team

there was a story earlier that said muellers team did a canary trap/barium meal test. meanign they distributed copies with slight variations in words or comma placement and stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canary_trap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Shear Modulus posted:

If it isn’t obvious to you already, then chalk it up to an inevitability of the dumbest timeline.

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Turdfuzz posted:

theres no "u coulda been born as _____" cuz there is no such thing as u

i just beat mgs2 again and rose told me this and also called me a gay bitch

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

May Day, May Day

lol. it's too late for me save yourself!!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

"Nice!"

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

self-actualization loving sucks

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

i keep sing 'subpoena!' instead of tequila in my head it's not good

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
wait i actually cant find the story that might have been speculation. but continue to speculate wildly

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Turdfuzz posted:

self-actualization loving sucks

you'll never be self actualized

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

has mueller leaked anything :thunk:

dunno about him directly deciding to leak stuff to the press but stuff about the probe has leaked out from sources that were probably fbi. the thing i can think of off the top of my head was the trump org subpoena

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/15/us/politics/trump-organization-subpoena-mueller-russia.html

quote:

WASHINGTON — The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has subpoenaed the Trump Organization in recent weeks to turn over documents, including some related to Russia, according to two people briefed on the matter.

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 06:06 on May 2, 2018

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

I actually had a fever dream about being interrogated by mueller

That poo poo must be fuckong terrifying knowing that they probably already have the goods on you and you're hosed

If all the trunp people weren't insane sociopaths and narcissists they'd be begging for deals constantly

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

cumshitter posted:

wait i actually cant find the story that might have been speculation. but continue to speculate wildly

on it boss

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Flat Daddy posted:

i just beat mgs2 again and rose told me this and also called me a gay bitch

i mean literally its all just ur brain
n i mean YOUR brain
YOURS
u could not be something else
cuz u'd have a different brain
w/ different experiences n biological makeup n poo poo
it wouldnt be u

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

imagine being a guy who believes in self improvement then you cross a street at the wrong time and you get hit by a car and everything you ever did was wiped out in an instant lol

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Al! posted:

imagine being a guy who believes in self improvement then you cross a street at the wrong time and you get hit by a car and everything you ever did was wiped out in an instant lol

finally. that no-wipe thing was getting stinky

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Al! posted:

Not much improvement done if they still don't do the look both ways

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Al! posted:

imagine being a guy who believes in nothing at all and you sit around and have a long and dull life where :matters:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the bitcoin of weed posted:

imagine being a guy who believes in nothing at all and you sit around and have a long and dull life where :matters:

my life has been closer to the scenario i described

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Al! posted:

Must have been a small car

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

heh, the no-wipe "movement", hehe

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

buddhanc posted:

I actually had a fever dream about being interrogated by mueller

That poo poo must be fuckong terrifying knowing that they probably already have the goods on you and you're hosed

If all the trunp people weren't insane sociopaths and narcissists they'd be begging for deals constantly
After I left high school there was a murder of one student by a pair of other students there. They thought they were smart as hell hiding the body and the murder weapon and everything but the police asked around and everyone knew they hated the guy and they got them in separate rooms and in like fifteen minutes the police knew everything. The kids thought they had thought of everything but everything they could think of about getting away with murder couldn’t fill a thimble. In the end they were just stupid inexperienced kids up against people who deal with crimes just like that all day every day.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

the bitcoin of weed posted:

You are not the plucky hero, this is not the grand arena and this is not the evil alliance

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Samurai Sanders posted:

After I left high school there was a murder of one student by a pair of other students there. They thought they were smart as hell hiding the body and the murder weapon and everything but the police asked around and everyone knew they hated the guy and they got them in separate rooms and in like fifteen minutes they knew everything. The kids thought they had thought of everything but everything they could think of about getting away with murder couldn’t fill a thimble. In the end they were just stupid inexperienced kids up against people who deal with crimes just like that all day every day.

jeez :stonk:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Even greatness in reality is just accumulation of wealth and that's also an extremely dull affair

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

You are not the plucky hero, this is not the grand arena and this is not the evil alliance

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

this is not my beautiful house
this is not my beautiful trump

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

trump at the wheel of the truck

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

theres no "u coulda been born as _____" cuz there is no such thing as u

I'm matter, bitch

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Real greatness has nothing to do with the amount of piety you earn either, and none of that "it comes from within" bullshit. Real greatness is humbling and sobering, and only to the best of your abilities to not be a complete and utter rear end in a top hat to people because thats just about the extent of what you can do, it can only be actionable and undefined.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

Michael Zeldin, a CNN legal analyst and former assistant to Robert Mueller, said Tuesday he believes President Trump leaked the list of nearly 50 questions the special counsel allegedly wants to ask Trump.

“I think these are notes taken by the recipients of a conversation with Mueller’s office where he outlined broad topics and these guys wrote down questions that they thought these topics may raise,” Zeldin said on CNN's "New Day."

“Because of the way these questions are written ... lawyers wouldn’t write questions this way, in my estimation. Some of the grammar is not even proper," he continued. "So, I don’t see this as a list of written questions that Mueller’s office gave to the president. I think these are more notes that the White House has taken and then they have expanded upon the conversation to write out these as questions.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/385602-muellers-former-assistant-says-grammatical-errors-prove-leaked-questions-came

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

imo lg is one of the true greats

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Y’all remember that lib lady what rubbed one off about muelller and tweeted about it right afterward

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

cumshitter posted:

there was a story earlier that said muellers team did a canary trap/barium meal test. meanign they distributed copies with slight variations in words or comma placement and stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canary_trap

O wow i do that all the time but never knew there was actually a thing

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

think of ppl w/ like muscular dystrophy or w/e
its hard to watch etc trump trump
but like
does their life serve a purpose
cuz mother nature basically says no
humanity says yes
its all hosed up
its real messed up

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flat Daddy posted:

Y’all remember that lib lady what rubbed one off about muelller and tweeted about it right afterward

it's about time we stopped talking about hillary IMO

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

imo lg is one of the true greats

i just make the posts and mock the sitting president who is a doofus out of his element, a mannequin being moved by the worst of his sycophantic followers in the current sad state of affairs we call America

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Turdfuzz posted:

but like
humanity says yes
its all hosed up
its real messed up

don't kill the disabled, turdfuzz.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I'm plucky

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

i just make the posts and mock the sitting president who is a doofus out of his element, a mannequin being moved by the worst of his sycophantic followers in the current sad state of affairs we call America

some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them - william shakesepere, speaking about the trump thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Turdfuzz posted:

but like
humanity says yes
its all hosed up