Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

freckle posted:

don't kill the disabled, turdfuzz.

it takes a lot of resources to take care of them
im just bein real
im not sayin they should die or that its good
but mother nature wants them to die
humanity does not
well some of humanity anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

imo lg is one of the true greats

yea they make great TVs

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

i want three plausible but unverifiable stories on my desk by morning or youre out of the fake news game johnson!!!!

youll be down there at the post with all those real news hacks

Samurai Sanders posted:

After I left high school there was a murder of one student by a pair of other students there. They thought they were smart as hell hiding the body and the murder weapon and everything but the police asked around and everyone knew they hated the guy and they got them in separate rooms and in like fifteen minutes the police knew everything. The kids thought they had thought of everything but everything they could think of about getting away with murder couldn’t fill a thimble. In the end they were just stupid inexperienced kids up against people who deal with crimes just like that all day every day.

jesus why did they hate the guy so bad?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

i cant get it to make a Daily Mix 3, what am i doing wrong

so far i can choose from 2002 drum and bass or migos and friends

listen to more music!!!

they gibe me six daily mixes :shrug:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

Real greatness has nothing to do with the amount of piety you earn either, and none of that "it comes from within" bullshit. Real greatness is humbling and sobering, and only to the best of your abilities to not be a complete and utter rear end in a top hat to people because thats just about the extent of what you can do, it can only be actionable and undefined.

yea u can tell urself that i guess but if u get murdered by that rear end in a top hat then it proby didnt mean nothin

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
If you guys aren't watching The Good Fight you should. Last episode was about the piss tape.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Samurai Sanders posted:

After I left high school there was a murder of one student by a pair of other students there. They thought they were smart as hell hiding the body and the murder weapon and everything but the police asked around and everyone knew they hated the guy and they got them in separate rooms and in like fifteen minutes the police knew everything. The kids thought they had thought of everything but everything they could think of about getting away with murder couldn’t fill a thimble. In the end they were just stupid inexperienced kids up against people who deal with crimes just like that all day every day.

drat that sounds brutal.

Pretty sure the only acceptable option for homicide is doing the deed with a plane ticket to a non-extradition country already in hand that leaves an hour after your crime

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

think of ppl w/ like muscular dystrophy or w/e
its hard to watch etc trump trump
but like
does their life serve a purpose
cuz mother nature basically says no
humanity says yes
its all hosed up
its real messed up

you can only define it yourself, its your life. Self actualization means gently caress all if you want it to mean gently caress all. It can mean something if you want it to mean something. There's no right or wrong or in between, it just is. Are we going to be bathed aglow in the nuclear hellfire, maybe, maybe not but if your life revolves around that, then you've made some few left turns towards nowhere at all and its a very boring thing to worry about really. You can piss and moan all you want, it won't change a thing, same if you try to be overtly and cancerously positive that also serves no other purpose. There is also no middle to this.

You just choose the amount of fucks you give, and there's only so many things you can give a gently caress about, but to give a gently caress about everything is just plain dumb, same as to not give a gently caress about anything. Finite fucks to give, pick something or get off the pot.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Trump’s team could argue that Mueller was seeking information about the president’s private conversations that are protected by executive privilege or that a grand jury interview would place an unnecessary burden on the president’s ability to run the country.

^

How does this even make sense when the prez does nothing but watch TV and play golf, even on weekdays??

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
my brain hurts

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

yea u can tell urself that i guess but if u get murdered by that rear end in a top hat then it proby didnt mean nothin

That's just one thing to not give a gently caress about, and I have so little fucks to give, which I already have reserved for the things that I give a gently caress about, so whatever, be obtuse if you want, i don't give a gently caress about that.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
TRUMP

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Man Musk posted:

Michael Zeldin, a CNN legal analyst and former assistant to Robert Mueller, said Tuesday he believes President Trump leaked the list of nearly 50 questions the special counsel allegedly wants to ask Trump.

“I think these are notes taken by the recipients of a conversation with Mueller’s office where he outlined broad topics and these guys wrote down questions that they thought these topics may raise,” Zeldin said on CNN's "New Day."

“Because of the way these questions are written ... lawyers wouldn’t write questions this way, in my estimation. Some of the grammar is not even proper," he continued. "So, I don’t see this as a list of written questions that Mueller’s office gave to the president. I think these are more notes that the White House has taken and then they have expanded upon the conversation to write out these as questions.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/385602-muellers-former-assistant-says-grammatical-errors-prove-leaked-questions-came

i found another story that claims to actually name the guy who wrote the list

quote:

In the wake of the testy March 5 meeting, Mueller’s team agreed to provide the president’s lawyers with more specific information about the subjects that prosecutors wished to discuss with the president. With those details in hand, Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow compiled a list of 49 questions that the team believed the president would be asked, according to three of the four people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk publicly. The New York Times first reported the existence of the list.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...m=.3452de370a6d

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
One of the things I give a gently caress about is The Piss Tape because its real, and it goes against every breach of decorum that they try to project so hard about.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hello boys. & girls (tudfuzz)

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i dont think im being obtuse

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

you can only define it yourself, its your life. Self actualization means gently caress all if you want it to mean gently caress all. It can mean something if you want it to mean something. There's no right or wrong or in between, it just is. Are we going to be bathed aglow in the nuclear hellfire, maybe, maybe not but if your life revolves around that, then you've made some few left turns towards nowhere at all and its a very boring thing to worry about really. You can piss and moan all you want, it won't change a thing, same if you try to be overtly and cancerously positive that also serves no other purpose. There is also no middle to this.

You just choose the amount of fucks you give, and there's only so many things you can give a gently caress about, but to give a gently caress about everything is just plain dumb, same as to not give a gently caress about anything. Finite fucks to give, pick something or get off the pot.

we live in an age where care is a currency, a rather meaningless one, but still paying attention to a thing both gives it power and diminishes it at the same time, the interconnectedness of modern beings creates a scenario where nihilism and idealism are kissing cousins but are also enemies of the glowing sephulcurs marked KNOWN UNKNOWNS

but unfortunately :suezo:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

I don't give a gently caress :flipoff:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Robert Plant posted:

*Neil deGrasse Tyson-ishly* "Trump brain is indeed smooth, but not in the way you might think. That's because in reality, it's physical state is that of a liquid. In the case of Trump brain: it's piss."

*bad rear end csi-esque science mystery solver person montage*

ENHANCE

*piss enhances*

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

One of the things I give a gently caress about is The Piss Tape because its real, and it goes against every breach of decorum that they try to project so hard about.

the 'piss tape' u libtards have orgasms over isnt even in existence. its a fake news item. most likely it wasnt even piss it was from gatorade bottles up their cootches.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Man Musk posted:

Trump’s team could argue that Mueller was seeking information about the president’s private conversations that are protected by executive privilege or that a grand jury interview would place an unnecessary burden on the president’s ability to run the country.

^

How does this even make sense when the prez does nothing but watch TV and play golf, even on weekdays??

we still have to "respect the office" or whatever decorum gently caress

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

cumshitter posted:

jesus why did they hate the guy so bad?
He raped one of their girlfriends, is what I was told.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Turdfuzz posted:

im p obtues :)

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Turdfuzz posted:

it takes a lot of resources to take care of them
im just bein real
im not sayin they should die or that its good
but mother nature wants them to die
humanity does not
well some of humanity anyway

itd be less bad if the resources werent "the lives and hopes and dreams and basically entire souls of their immediate family" bc capitalism

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Salvor_Hardin posted:

If you guys aren't watching The Looming Tower you should. Last episode was about the piss tape.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Turdfuzz posted:

our purpose in life is to gently caress n die
ppl go on n on about philosophy n w/e but its all bullshit we do cuz our lovely brains have the capacity to fool ourselves into believing our lives have meaning but we're literally no different than insects
why did i even type this
u wont be remembered
how many ppl even know about their great great grandparents
can u even name fuckin name them????????
death is no different than pre-life
u cant fathom it cuz u dont exist anymore n never will
there is no afterlife or reincarnation or any of that poo poo
this is it
be happy u werent born w/o limbs or an rear end in a top hat i guess cuz this is fuckin it
this is as good as it likely gets unless they figure out how to live forever or swap bodies or some bullshit (they wont)

can u do Holland 1945?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

A Handed Missus posted:

listen to more music!!!

they gibe me six daily mixes :shrug:

:same:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Man Musk posted:

^

hey we're all just gonna keep pretending trump is fit to be president and does many important things and works his rear end off because of the burden of the office.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

oh also he's not a pathological liar and criminal.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Turdfuzz posted:

too long

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i have 3gbs of 'piss tapes' from some online sites i browse in my 'me time', hehehe & barf tapes

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Turdfuzz posted:

our purpose in life is to gently caress n die
ppl go on n on about philosophy n w/e but its all bullshit we do cuz our lovely brains have the capacity to fool ourselves into believing our lives have meaning but we're literally no different than insects
why did i even type this
u wont be remembered
how many ppl even know about their great great grandparents
can u even name fuckin name them????????
death is no different than pre-life
u cant fathom it cuz u dont exist anymore n never will
there is no afterlife or reincarnation or any of that poo poo
this is it
be happy u werent born w/o limbs or an rear end in a top hat i guess cuz this is fuckin it
this is as good as it likely gets unless they figure out how to live forever or swap bodies or some bullshit (they wont)

i was born w a big rear end in a top hat that drops big deuces and then i use my limbs to give a big thumbs up

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mariana Horchata posted:

can u do Holland 1945?

''argh ive been bombed' 'my show rear end has detached from my deep rear end' (on acct of the bombs)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Orkin Mang posted:

the 'piss tape' u libtards have orgasms over isnt even in existence. its a fake news item. most likely it wasnt even piss it was from gatorade bottles up their cootches.

libs call it the pee tape and they're more into mueller grilling trump and impeachment

the piss tape is just funny, you are thinking way too hard about it mattering

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Orkin Mang posted:

''argh ive been bombed' 'my show rear end has detached from my deep rear end' (on acct of the bombs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Jm0AK5av8

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

whiz tape

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lastgirl posted:

libs call it the pee tape and they're more into mueller grilling trump and impeachment

impissment

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

ive nver been accused of thinking about something too hard. where am i. anyways, looks like the pee pee tape was on my ipod all alone; itsrainingmen.mp3. the perfect crime. if u want to run with it i demand 3 billion US dollars in solid gold

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
gatorade comes in piss goes out, you can't explain that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

trump?

• Locked thread