Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

euphronius posted:

it’s funny that it’s May 2018 and it’s starting to dawn on him he may have committed some light obstruction of justice

That is a setup and a trap.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

FistEnergy posted:

lol what a low energy bum

yeah somebody DM sarah huckabee and tell her 2 bring him a fkn poopie pudding special

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

euphronius posted:

who the gently caress tweets out their (wrong) legal defense

going to (rightly) be found incompetent to stand trial

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Thoguh posted:

That is a setup and a trap.

it’s not good when your defense is admitted the conduct occurred

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3845777&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=50#post483576357

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

comey says trump is above average intelligence does this mean the fbi is really god drat dumb or what?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

gently caress capitalism man

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

lol he scared

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I was laid out all yesterday

has the splattering happened yet

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

no u see, its actually Good that my daughter wont let me see my grandkids and my mall walking club banned me

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
Hi my name is America, and I'm a trumpaholic. It's been three days since my last trump.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
So is Mueller going to spring this stuff all at once during the election?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

jarofpiss posted:

comey says trump is above average intelligence does this mean the fbi is really god drat dumb or what?

Comey is extremely stupid

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

FistEnergy posted:

no u see, its actually Good that my daughter wont let me see my grandkids and my mall walking club banned me

HA

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Well that was an emotional rollercoaster

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

euphronius posted:

it’s funny that it’s May 2018 and it’s starting to dawn on him he may have committed some light obstruction of justice

I’m sure the republicans are working double time to make sure Trump’s crimes will be properly brought to justice

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

jarofpiss posted:

going to (rightly) be found incompetent to stand trial

yep verdict: obama knew trump had alzheimers, did nothing, sentenced in absentia

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/GMB/status/991613711201787904

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

this account cant be a bot, it's too good.

is it cumshitter?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

negotiations = tweeting out the latest thing i thought of on the golf course

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

jarofpiss posted:

it cannot be admitted that the leader of the nation is dumb, they still havent admitted that w was dumb

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Samurai Sanders posted:

So is Mueller going to spring this stuff all at once during the election?

I feel for Mueller. Investigating Trump for a specific crime has to be the most frustrating thing in the world. Like, how the gently caress do you figure out which Russian monsters Trump met for collusion and which ones he just met for money laundering?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ppl kno he's actually hosed in the head and prob not following his treatment plan, uhh right????

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

trumps historical record will be all these people stating that he was of above average intelligence and wikipedia3000 editors will eliminate any statements to the contrary

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I did a thing posted:

Hi my name is America, and I'm a trumpaholic. It's been three days hours seconds since my last trump.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:frogbon:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

This post reminded me of a Ford pick-up truck I saw the other day with a ton of flare on it. What really stood out on the truck was a Punisher sticker with a blue line on it. I guess we all need to show our support for vigilante cops.

I did a thing has issued a correction as of 13:17 on May 2, 2018

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Trmp

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

punchymcpunch posted:

trumps historical record will be all these people stating that he was of above average intelligence and wikipedia3000 editors will eliminate any statements to the contrary

Wiki3000 will have 3 times as much ads asking for donations

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Finicums Wake posted:

this account cant be a bot, it's too good.

is it cumshitter?

lindsey sicko graham

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

holodomor the south

they already had their georgiadomor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM7r4GQNecQ

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

rack'em

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

jBrereton posted:

The only time fish stocks recovered in the North Sea was during the second world war, and if there aren't EU-Boots patrolling it after brexit and sinking all British fishing vessels (esp given the Royal Navy has only a handful of patrol craft and destroyers at the moment), there probably should be.

trade waaaaaaaar

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

cucked by a bus

poo poo 4 brains prob said gently caress it and hoped off the overpass after that traumatic event

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cant wait for the sun to set on britain and then they blame brexit on immigrants

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
trump trump trump

fire session today fat binch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:hai: