Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GhostOfTomNook
Aug 17, 2003

El gallo Pinto no pinta,
el que pinta es el pintor.

Tmrup!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

gotta love that every tweet he makes is an official policy statement and every time he tweets about the investigation he obstructs justice

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

trump trump trump

fire session today fat binch

get a gatling gun motherfucker

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Didn’t this guy scam a bunch of people lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

"Please Post"

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
this administration is never not funny

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/991632917616054278

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

it wasnt me

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/991501264725991425

quote:

In an interview with CNN, Mr Bornstein said the 2015 letter suggesting that Mr Trump would be the "healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency" was not his professional assessment.

"[Mr Trump] dictated the letter and I would tell him what he couldn't put in there," he said.

It is not clear why Mr Bornstein is making these allegations now.

My favorite character.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/AshAgony/status/991560502810640385

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The master race folks

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao the irs website doesn’t work at all

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I did a thing posted:

This post reminded me of a Ford pick-up truck I saw the other day with a ton of flare on it. What really stood out on the truck was a Punisher sticker with a blue line on it. I guess we all need to show our support for vigilante cops.

please don't forget are first responders:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

no poo poo

Serf
May 5, 2011

UFOTacoMan posted:

the idea of a punisher who wants to kill death and disease is pretty metal

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

This needs to be watched with the sound on. So good.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

LMAO

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Maybe do a few pushups before going outside to pretend you are in some dumbass whiteboy gang

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

quote:

Ultra-left activists destroyed a McDonald’s restaurant, smashed bus shelters, threw objects at police and formed barricades by setting rubbish bins on fire in the centre of the capital. In one street anti-capitalists vandalised a Mercedes dealership and destroyed three of its cars while other makes of vehicle were left alone.

France has ultra-leftists and we're over here deocoruming our way to death :suicide:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

UFOTacoMan posted:

:hai:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

omfg lmao so good

def watch with sound on

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
what do the skulls with the helmets mean on white people lifted trucks

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Does “collusion” mean anything in a legal sense yet? I keep thinking I’m gonna wake up someday and hear that they made a new law and called it that just for the sake of prosecuting Trump.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

UFOTacoMan posted:

We should make cops wear pink tutus instead to remind them that they are not soldiers

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

fits my needs posted:

blood and soil hth

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Wood also rather have 1 dollar than 4 quarters unless im in royal oak those motherfuckers need change on there metets

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

i like the new bg

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

fits my needs posted:

If it's the skull and bones one it means they are a nazi op

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

somebody got triggered and it wasn't our pboy

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

fits my needs posted:

metal mulisha are motorbike jumping dudes, I wonder if that's what you are seeing. There's probably tons of knock offs and the coal rollers probably think any skull and helmet sticker is cool

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lol at people whining about "neo malthusian" and then turning around and realizing that the planet is going to collapse at this rate

there are going to be four billion more people in the absolute best case before we start bringing it back down. don't reproduce. if you want a kid, adopt. God knows there's too many lives out there without families

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lawman 0 posted:

We should make cops wear pink tutus instead to remind them that they are not soldiers

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

fits my needs posted:

wannabes

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

jesus christ lmao

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol at people whining about "neo malthusian" and then turning around and realizing that the planet is going to collapse at this rate

there are going to be four billion more people in the absolute best case before we start bringing it back down. don't reproduce. if you want a kid, adopt. God knows there's too many lives out there without families

but muh DNA :qq:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

can you do one of ur climate change/world ending big dump posts

i find them enjoyable

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

UFOTacoMan posted:

I like the rainbow flag ones best.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

UFOTacoMan posted:

metal mulisha are motorbike jumping dudes, I wonder if that's what you are seeing. There's probably tons of knock offs and the coal rollers probably think any skull and helmet sticker is cool

oh ok they're just motorbike dudes

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ahahahahahahahahaahahaah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Finicums Wake posted:

i poo poo post and shitpost and shitpost, yet i still camt break into the top poster rankngs. this whole thing is rigged

A wise friend on this thread once told me "Extras make the set feel real". Know that even though we are white noise, we are an important part of the thread. :unsmith:

• Locked thread