Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Waffle House posted:

I don’t have all the Europa expansions yet, so I’m not sure if this is just something I don’t have a patch for yet :v:

No seriously though what happened in The Ukraine today to get people talking and memeing about it

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/02/world/europe/ukraine-mueller-manafort-missiles.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

i guess they need somebody who can pass security clearance so he can be present when mueller interviews the fat guy

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Naerasa posted:

madlibs have really gotten dumb

mad... libs

..... :prepop:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

trump-clinton fusion dance

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
trump literally hiring the dude who advised clinton during the impeachment hearings

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

holy gently caress lol

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Looks like Ukraine’s going to the Rooskis

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

zegermans posted:

https://i.imgur.com/ExvoEf3.gifv

out of all the shootings this one still loving makes me the most mad the kid was loving 12 god drat years old and the pig was so loving cowardly and scared of him that he murdered him and then fell over trying to run away, from a now-dead 12 year old.

How was the kid supposed to react in order to not get shot? Turn way, shot because you're running. Keep hands in pockets, shot for possibly concealing a weapon. Put hands up, get shot by this pussy cop. He could have gotten on his knees, but who is going to put themselves into a compromising position like that next to a metal box that just came screaming across a lawn. Even then he had less than 3 seconds to react. If I was heads-down walking across a park and a car appeared in front of me like that I don't think I could remember my name in the time to took for him to get killed.

In order to not get shot he would have to have pretty much thrown himself on the hood of the car while it was still rolling, killing him anyway and making the cop's job easier.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
all my wonderful lawyers that are the best
:smugdon:

...hey where are you going???

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

juche avocado posted:

holy gently caress lol

Libs tricked again

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

pathetic little tramp posted:

trump literally hiring the dude who advised clinton during the impeachment hearings

Just lol

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

china smirking at america and saying "bring it on"

two major world powers yelling "trade wars are good, and easy to win" at each other

lel

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/DanLinden/status/991713175610494976

seems p obvious at this point that they keep the possibility of the interview open to keep mueller from subpoenaing him

guessing the story leaking about the subpoena threat was mueller indicating that he was starting to get tired of the song and dance

I think I mentioned this during the Nunberg side quest but it's in Trump's best interest to tell Mueller to gently caress off, it's not like anyone is gonna jail the president for contempt

Of course it was in Trump's best interest to fire Mueller 8 months ago soooooooo

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Waffle House posted:

Looks like Ukraine’s going to the Rooskis

Actually dude it's the Anti-russian neo-nazi party that we helped instal that now wants to buddy up to Trump, a fellow strong man fascist

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/status/991712862589538305

going to war with lovely national guard pilots to own the libs

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

https://youtu.be/BNfb9uWNmMQ?t=40

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Cobb strikes out!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

quote:

Mr. Flood is expected to take a more adversarial approach to the investigation than Mr. Cobb, who had pushed Mr. Trump to strike a cooperative tone.
the more adversarial approach will work because there are no consequences

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

Cobb strikes out!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
tfw your client is so awful you retire

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

love how all these guys end up in the infowars realm if you push them enough

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
lol warfighters

is there a more bitchmade name for soldiers

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

exploded mummy posted:

hedge funds saved dominos pizza

like i was saying

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

jBrereton posted:

lol warfighters

is there a more bitchmade name for soldiers

fodder

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

ty cobb disobeyed the gods

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Selling a bunch of missiles to Ukraine would be a great way to make Trump look tough on Russia, as well as please every moron neolib who though the "Moderate Rebels" in Ukraine were just EU/Obama fans.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/heerjeet/status/991711961456021504?s=21

Jeet gets it.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Libs tricked again

Nah, they went into that with cheeks wide open

Sell it as 'protect the sovereignty of a state bordering Russia', hope no one notices it's aiding and abetting neo-Nazis but don't actually care that you're aiding and abetting neo-Nazis, pretty standard neoliberal strategy

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

tinstaach posted:

I think I mentioned this during the Nunberg side quest but it's in Trump's best interest to tell Mueller to gently caress off, it's not like anyone is gonna jail the president for contempt

Of course it was in Trump's best interest to fire Mueller 8 months ago soooooooo

right, it's naive to think he has any actual limits on his actions because there are no repercussions for billionaire white guys, much less so for presidents

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

in the end the mustache could only go so far

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Manafort might be the most extortable person to every have the bad luck of helping a moron win an election. He's like an all purpose hostage.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Flood was his high school nickname for the gravy eating contest

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

calls for a LOLMAO

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/DanLinden/status/991713175610494976

seems p obvious at this point that they keep the possibility of the interview open to keep mueller from subpoenaing him

guessing the story leaking about the subpoena threat was mueller indicating that he was starting to get tired of the song and dance

mueller should just pull the trigger on the subpoena already.

that was quick.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

No more corn cobbs

now the FLOOD begins

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

yeah, if this was true fleshlights and webcams wouldve wiped out the incel problem 15 years ago

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
hello beuatiful peoiple

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Hi
https://twitter.com/tomangell/status/991700939932422144?s=19

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

bullet goalies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

zegermans posted:

https://i.imgur.com/ExvoEf3.gifv

out of all the shootings this one still loving makes me the most mad the kid was loving 12 god drat years old and the pig was so loving cowardly and scared of him that he murdered him and then fell over trying to run away, from a now-dead 12 year old.

Also this reminds me of PUBG when your teammate drives you into enemies and you jump out spraying everywhere.

If only the cop committed friendly fire like I usually do in those situations we would have had a 3 birds one stone situation. Kid lives, pussy cop actually gets in trouble because his victim actually matters, and the retard cop that put his partner in that dumb situation would be dead.

• Locked thread