Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Waffle House posted:

Looks like Ukraine’s going to the Rooskis
The Russian MPs were all pretty much banned from ever holding office again after Yanukovich was kicked out, as you would know if you had One Clue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

owns

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

honey, bobby's turning 12 this year, and so i was thinking maybe it'd be good for him to join the boy scouts to get his nuts snipped off

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

its real
its dam real

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Waffle House posted:

I don’t have all the Europa expansions yet, so I’m not sure if this is just something I don’t have a patch for yet :v:

No seriously though what happened in The Ukraine today to get people talking and memeing about it

Trump allegedly facilitated the sale of weapons to Ukraine in exchange for them refusing to help the mueller investigation

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Pooky posted:

Also this reminds me of PUBG when your teammate drives you into enemies and you jump out spraying everywhere.

If only the cop committed friendly fire like I usually do in those situations we would have had a 3 birds one stone situation. Kid lives, pussy cop actually gets in trouble because his victim actually matters, and the retard cop that put his partner in that dumb situation would be dead.

if this was PUBG that cop car would have been in the lower stratosphere as soon as it collided with the curb

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/FanonsDream/status/991701221722460161

:hai:

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

An Apple A Gay posted:

its real
its dam real

Only registered members can see post attachments!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
im an eagle scout irl and i dont give a cr*p about this news :911:

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Daycrew posted:

hello beuatiful peoiple

u should try being more inclusive

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the biggest problem with twitter is the journalists who try to make jokes and the comedians who try to be journalists

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
and the nazis, obviously

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Vishass posted:

Robocop is THE BEST cop

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

it turns out,

republicans are bad

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

Nichael posted:

the more adversarial approach will work because there are no consequences

He will release the piss tape to own the libs and mueller.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
gotta earn my castration merit badge

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

zegermans posted:

https://i.imgur.com/ExvoEf3.gifv

out of all the shootings this one still loving makes me the most mad the kid was loving 12 god drat years old and the pig was so loving cowardly and scared of him that he murdered him and then fell over trying to run away, from a now-dead 12 year old.

Best way to handle a possible shooter is parking on the other side of the street and taking cover from behind the vehicle while issuing orders, nah, joking, let's literally drive right next to a kid we "believe" has a gun.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

is the "sex redistribution" poo poo actually being considered or is it some weird right wing gently caress or some dumb centrist asspulling. because holy poo poo thats depressing and awful.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

sandoz posted:

u should try being more inclusive

okay let me try again

hello beiautful people and pisstapes

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Actually dude it's the Anti-russian neo-nazi party that we helped instal that now wants to buddy up to Trump, a fellow strong man fascist

Yes by not assisting Mueller and thus assisting Trump rather than the country.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dapper_Swindler posted:

is the "sex redistribution" poo poo actually being considered or is it some weird right wing gently caress or some dumb centrist asspulling.

It's catholics

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

what the gently caress is "sex redistribution" and who's having this conversation

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Mayor Dave posted:

Trump allegedly facilitated the sale of weapons to Ukraine in exchange for them refusing to help the mueller investigation

Just lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Dapper_Swindler posted:

is the "sex redistribution" poo poo actually being considered or is it some weird right wing gently caress or some dumb centrist asspulling.

the message is basically "u shouldnt laugh at this obviously stupid idea because it makes me feel bad when u laugh about my obviously stupid ideas"

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i think one of the defining traits for my party should be personal freedoms

oh no, why would you ever want to smoke the weed it will make you rape people im going to veto this

wheres mah gun

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

:stonk:

Bogus Journey was deeply unsettling.

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dapper_Swindler posted:

is the "sex redistribution" poo poo actually being considered or is it some weird right wing gently caress or some dumb centrist asspulling. because holy poo poo thats depressing and awful.

let me tell you about the glorious people's union of compassion workers

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

hmm this is all seems somewhat important

BUT WILL IT MATTER? JUDGES?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Duscat posted:

what the gently caress is "sex redistribution" and who's having this conversation

The death rattle of a dying breed

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
the nofap community is going to be ripped apart when the debate over whether loving a sex robot is masturbation or not starts in earnest

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

There was an NYT opinion piece today(?) that argued that it was an inevitable consequence of leftism or some drat thing.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Wait, isn’t the tit for tat sale of those weapons to Ukranian neo-nazis just MORE obstruction of justice with an international flavor?

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/948195478428102657

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

zegermans posted:

https://i.imgur.com/ExvoEf3.gifv

out of all the shootings this one still loving makes me the most mad the kid was loving 12 god drat years old and the pig was so loving cowardly and scared of him that he murdered him and then fell over trying to run away, from a now-dead 12 year old.

The department previously had an officer asssigned at that park who would have known the kid. Instead they got rid of that spot to save money to get more military equipment and send officers to bullshit warrior classes

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

ShutteredIn posted:

the nofap community is going to be ripped apart when the debate over whether loving a sex robot is masturbation or not starts in earnest

good

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Dread it. Run from it. Infrastructure still arrives.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Waffle House posted:

Wait, isn’t the tit for tat sale of those weapons to Ukranian neo-nazis just MORE obstruction of justice with an international flavor?

Says who?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

zegermans posted:

if this was PUBG that cop car would have been in the lower stratosphere as soon as it collided with the curb

I'm not opposed to putting them in Elon's next space car.

• Locked thread