Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Just cut off the dogs' balls and there's no problem! Big dog so simple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

juche avocado posted:

also seriously consider use-stoppage of the phrase "white trash"

im taking it back for my people

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

humans invented humans, can also just get rid of it by not breeding them anymore

ftfy you should really get a better editor

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baller Ina posted:

wait what

this guy isnt off the team 24 hours and already hes saying vaguely anti-trump stuff

how much did this dude hate his job, l o l

dumb enough to work for trump

not dumb enough to like it

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Chokes McGee posted:

substitute teachers are the goddamn worse they're basically temp work babysitters and every single one of them I've seen have been freak shows

we have a teacher shortage in parts of the country and subs can’t find full-time jobs because they’re that completely broken

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

WoodrowSkillson posted:

golden retrievers and corgis are not mauling adults to death regularly

a lot of it's the whole correlation/causation thing

like ar-15s aren't any more dangerous than a whole bunch of other options, just there's an ~aura~ around them that draws idiot fuckers to it. so they're vastly disproportionately used in crimes for reasons that have nothing to do with the danger of the gun itself relative to other guns

pitbulls have a reputation as 'assault dogs' so someone who wants to have a lovable furball around the family playing with the baby and all the kids lavishing attention and walks and love probably wont get one and will get a golden retriever or chocolate lab or whatever. if you want a dog to match the meanness of your big dog tshirts and end up getting kicked out of a piercing place because you want to hang truck nuts off your dog, you probably didn't get a corgi

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Ripoff posted:

we have a teacher shortage in parts of the country and subs can’t find full-time jobs because they’re that completely broken

sounds like we should euthanize the substitute teachers

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Al! posted:

ah. namaste, frienderino

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

juche avocado posted:

also seriously consider use-stoppage of the phrase "white trash"

kill whitey

gregday
May 23, 2003

mad.radhu posted:

so if i'm following this right:

Mueller seeds questions, hands them off to Trump team
Trump goes 'we should leak these questions, that'll show how phoney and fake this investigation is' and his lawyer goes 'the gently caress you say, absolutely do not do that'
Trump leaks the questions
His lawyer goes 'gently caress this, i'm out'

am I reading this right

- Cobb basically concedes that, yeah, it was trump who leaked them

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

Baller Ina posted:

wait what

this guy isnt off the team 24 hours and already hes saying vaguely anti-trump stuff

how much did this dude hate his job, l o l

i think the whole "let me talk within earshot about legal stuff about the president" in public he did was actually a cry for help

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
this is my waifu

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
After killing my legs yesterday, I went ahead and made myself come to the pool anyway for my regular one mile per day swim and after just doing 8 of my 32 laps already my legs are not hurting at all and I'm noticing such great improvements in My overall lap time because I can just do 8 laps back-to-back-to-back without any pause to catch my breath at all and it owns unfortunately however I don't give a flying f*** because the place I was about to move to in 2 weeks decided nah that's not happening and now my entire life is in alerts I have no idea what the f*** to do and I don't want to deal with the stress and all I want to do is curl up and cry and go to sleep but also TRUMP

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Al! posted:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Al! posted:

MORE 8clap meme* SUBSTITUTE *clap meme* CORPSES *clap

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Yinlock posted:

trump is a fuckin' nightmare to work for

the amount of people getting burned by trump that are willing to speak against him is climbing fast

who is next, i wonder?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mormonpartyboat posted:

like ar-15s aren't any more dangerous than a whole bunch of other options, just there's an ~aura~ around them that draws idiot fuckers to it. so they're vastly disproportionately used in crimes for reasons that have nothing to do with the danger of the gun itself relative to other guns

pitbulls have a reputation as 'assault dogs' so someone who wants to have a lovable furball around the family playing with the baby and all the kids lavishing attention and walks and love probably wont get one and will get a golden retriever or chocolate lab or whatever. if you want a dog to match the meanness of your big dog tshirts and end up getting kicked out of a piercing place because you want to hang truck nuts off your dog, you probably didn't get a corgi

I'd be more terrified of german shepherds than pitbulls because they were bred to loving chase humans down

I'm not terrified of german shepherds though because I'm not a goddamn idiot uh well okay this argument kind of fell apart suddenly but still

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Al! posted:

a bit extreme but I’ll allow it

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Literally just want to die right now because I have no idea what the f*** I'm going to do with regards to my living situation also the Dow is down like a hundred seventy points or something and we're continuing to do all sorts of terrible war crimes around the world

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Addamere posted:

After killing my legs yesterday, I went ahead and made myself come to the pool anyway for my regular one mile per day swim and after just doing 8 of my 32 laps already my legs are not hurting at all and I'm noticing such great improvements in My overall lap time because I can just do 8 laps back-to-back-to-back without any pause to catch my breath at all and it owns unfortunately however I don't give a flying f*** because the place I was about to move to in 2 weeks decided nah that's not happening and now my entire life is in alerts I have no idea what the f*** to do and I don't want to deal with the stress and all I want to do is curl up and cry and go to sleep but also TRUMP

what did you eat for breakfast

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

ya

i think u know my objection!!!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Addamere posted:

Literally just want to die right now because I have no idea what the f*** I'm going to do with regards to my living situation also the Dow is down like a hundred seventy points or something and we're continuing to do all sorts of terrible war crimes around the world

the dow has never mattered except to the rich, so that's one problem gone already!!!!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Addamere posted:

it's rude to ejaculate in a public pool

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Addamere posted:

holy hell you do 38 laps a day on the reg?

BRAVO!

and grats on your V that you obvs have

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/991771957971570688

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Addamere posted:

go for a walk in a nice park friendo

gotta appreciate the fleeting beauties in life while they're still here

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baller Ina posted:

the amount of people getting burned by trump that are willing to speak against him is climbing fast

who is next, i wonder?

they tend to shut up real quick when he hands over a bribe though

"shame" is not something these guys are familiar with

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I don't like dogs that can kill me if they want to
that's just like my opinion man

same with monkeys

or cats

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

tacodaemon posted:

https://twitter.com/jrhennessy/status/991435853623803905

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/aaron-traywick-dead-biohack-ascendance-tank-herpes-12878414.php

some 28-year-old portland douchebag. oddly enough the place where he died is this DC spa called "soulex float spa" that is a fairly short walk from where i live

here he is injecting himself:

gently caress yeah

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Me, from the tanning booth set to 'raisin': kill whitey

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Addamere posted:

the "I loving LOVE SCIENCE" meme but with the word science replaced with "war crimes"

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/991770727819948033

is Mcghan out?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

mormonpartyboat posted:

pit bulls were bred for blood sports tho

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"ideological education" uhh what

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status/991710980815179776

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Addamere posted:

After killing my legs yesterday, I went ahead and made myself come

Addamere posted:

but also TRUMP

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Addamere posted:

Just drape that warm, weighted blanket of nihilism around your shoulders. The time for action is later. The time of nothing matters is now.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i think its a non choked nozzel?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

imagining owning a 100+lb catte