Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I decided to cut out liquor and replace it with tea several months ago and I feel a lot better, generally- saves a lot of money, too. I still like beer though... but there’s nothing that beats a nice tall glass of Water. You’ve got to stay properly hydrated, my brothers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Drinking water and grinding mantra grid in DDS2 to adjust my boss strategy right now. :cheers:

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I decided to cut out liquor and replace it with tea several months ago and I feel a lot better, generally- saves a lot of money, too. I still like beer though... but there’s nothing that beats a nice tall glass of Water. You’ve got to stay properly hydrated, my brothers!

Have you ever been walking around in an awesome game and said to yourself, "woah this water looks great!" Well guess what gamers, that stuffs all around us and it's actually really good for you

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“In Training”" post="“483712708”"]
Let’s all quit drinking.
[/quote]

100%

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“Ristolaz”" post="“483712841”"]
The best possible gaming experience is getting up early on a saturday morning or calling in sick to work and making yourself some eggs and downing a bigass coffee before diving into a new cool game
[/quote]

Word

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Let's all quit drinking.

i like beer too much

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Have you ever been walking around in an awesome game and said to yourself, "woah this water looks great!" Well guess what gamers, that stuffs all around us and it's actually really good for you

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

drunk and going up with darkest dungeon in like 20min

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff posted:

drunk and going up with darkest dungeon in like 20min

https://www.twitch.tv/bn03

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

T E A
I S
T H E
K E Y

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stopped reading here.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Drunkest Failson.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

https://www.twitch.tv/kongming45 Got a room going in Under Night with Imp fighters.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
being drunk makes me bad at games

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mycophobia posted:

it makes me take risks and have more fun

Wormskull posted:

Stopped reading here.

*2 days from now* Kahlua is now playing Overwatch

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Not cool making GBS threads on someone's sobriety no matter how true it may prove to be.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

Same here, if I'm drunk I'll usually only play something I've played a bunch before or a multi game so I can gently caress around in ST, throw some fireballs and some beers back.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

There’s a nice balance I’ve reached, but... ahhh. It can’t be helped.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
being drunk made me buy scholar of the first sin, and then come to realize i like it a lot more than i'd remembered

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

being drunk made me buy scholar of the first sin, and then come to realize i like it a lot more than i'd remembered

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

Your in great company.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No gamer's lips whom has touched alcohol shall ever touch mine.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Last time I got super beered I played Bloodborne until 730am and ruined my whole weekend. Shan't be making that mistake whilst twine.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Every time I get the OverMeme urge I just watch someone else play it and I'm cured.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I watched someone play a "Scrim" for "Competitive Overwatch" and one of the guys spent a few minutes nearly unprovoked saying "Hmmm, alright well, that wasn't MY fault, I was, I was spawning there, that's Your fault for not knowing I was spawning. Okay? Not my fault. That's all. Not my fault. Your fault." while 2 other people kept mumbling words like "Monkey doesn't have jump" "Tracer" "Tracer" "Monkey on me" "Luchio speeding" "Tracer on me" "Your not farming Monkey properly" all at the same time and... you know. [Does the middle eastern style "washing my hands of this" gesture]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I watched someone play a "Scrim" for "Competitive Overwatch" and one of the guys spent a few minutes nearly unprovoked saying "Hmmm, alright well, that wasn't MY fault, I was, I was spawning there, that's Your fault for not knowing I was spawning. Okay? Not my fault. That's all. Not my fault. Your fault." while 2 other people kept mumbling words like "Monkey doesn't have jump" "Tracer" "Tracer" "Monkey on me" "Luchio speeding" "Tracer on me" "Your not farming Monkey properly" all at the same time and... you know. [Does the middle eastern style "washing my hands of this" gesture]

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ever since they added Rank X i thought it would be cool to see what that level of Splatoon 2 looks like and every person streaming it just mumbles to themselves bitching about the maps and getting pissed at their teammates even though there's 0 communication. Pretty cool.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Ever since they added Rank X i thought it would be cool to see what that level of Splatoon 2 looks like and every person streaming it just mumbles to themselves bitching about the maps and getting pissed at their teammates even though there's 0 communication. Pretty cool.

Competitive Team Games That Aren't Counterstrike FTW!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Competitive Team Games That Aren't Counterstrike FTW!

counterstrike is the same poo poo with randos though lol. remember that 12 yo who was like "Yo we can reset them, but we HAVE to bowknot into doogie" or whatever the gently caress lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's not even close to the same thing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'd take a twelve year old making a strat call over a 30 year old pressing PTT to breathe onto the mic about how everyone else on his team is the one blowing his own rear end out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Playing CS.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
saints row 2 https://www.twitch.tv/skylarky

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I might start playing through all the stuff on the MGS Legacy Collection this weekend and throughout the month.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://twitch.tv/wormskull Dark soul 3.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can't decide if I want to play CS or Metal Gear 1.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Would anyone be interested in Metal Gear. Otherwise I guess it's a CS night for this gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

YOu should play Metal Gear probably but if you end up playing CS im in