Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squizzle posted:

i will hunt you, ape-x

u wot m8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
can u give a custom name to alexa

if so i will get one and call it TRUMP

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

the demarcation of pre and post Escalator isn't real. america especially, but really human society as a whole, has always been this broken, and the worst among us will see no consequences.

:matters:

but also please vote for progressives in democratic primaries because either though I believe that, you should still go down fighting

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shageletic posted:

I SAY I SAY HE IS GOING TO FIRE THEM ALL THAT SUMBITCH PRESIDENT IS GONNA PRESS THE TRIGGER TO JUST WATCH THE WORLD BURN

*polite tap on shoulder*

excuse me sir this is a silent mass

And I am trying to have a conversation. HALLELUJAH THE MISSILES ARE FLYING

and then there was one less mustache

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Quotey posted:

can u give a custom name to alexa

if so i will get one and call it TRUMP

it has an option to respond to "Computer" so you can pretend ur captain picard

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

watch up high for hawks, ive been seeing em everywhere and they all look hungry af

one time i was walking down the street in front of the brookings institution building and all of a sudden a hawk swooped down of a tree and tore the loving throat out of a pigeon and took it back up into the tree to eat, leaving an amazing profusion of pigeon feathers on the sidewalk

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

donald trump is the reality show president and as such this will end with him screaming and crying on a very special live broadcast.

imagine the ratings of a bud dwyer finale! bigly world record setting ratings

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Trtimp

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

her doughy bosom parts fumbled around her woman-colored sleepwear, like a couple of pudgy claire danes.....es. she separated her girl mouth from my neck or ear and whispered my gre results into the lusty air between us

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Flight’s delayed, might as well TRUMP

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Solarin posted:

imagine the ratings of a bud dwyer finale! bigly world record setting ratings

Please, please leave the room if this will...if this will affect you.

*inserts the complete 10th season of the big bang theory dvd into the player*

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Addamere posted:

what lovely excuses for humans

what kind of apex predator allows something that attacks its young to live?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cV4FCwtTEo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
for those questioning my straightness ask any woman i have ever consumnated aphroditic union with and they will all say the same: i have the stamina of helios' steeds. i am able to fornicate from the rising of ra's sun disk until luna serenades the stars. i am insatiable lover and i have never sufficiently quenched my gratifying and eros healing asclepius to the point where i have shot my baby goo all over. no womans nethers can sufficiently satisfy my mighty ween

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cumshitter posted:

for those questioning my straightness ask any woman i have ever consumnated aphroditic union with and they will all say the same: i have the stamina of helios' steeds. i am able to fornicate from the rising of ra's sun disk until luna serenades the stars. i am insatiable lover and i have never sufficiently quenched my gratifying and eros healing asclepius to the point where i have shot my baby goo all over. no womans nethers can sufficiently satisfy my mighty ween

this guy fucks

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dems will keep them going out of respect for decorum

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

tacodaemon posted:

one time i was walking down the street in front of the brookings institution building and all of a sudden a hawk swooped down of a tree and tore the loving throat out of a pigeon and took it back up into the tree to eat, leaving an amazing profusion of pigeon feathers on the sidewalk

we got lots of harriers and osprey too which are awesome 2 watch them do their tricks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Nichael posted:

this guy fucks

i dont believe cumshitter has ever had sex

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's so loving hot

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lmao fuckin whiney lil capitalist pigdog bitch :sad:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Poor guy is gonna pinch his fingers in those treads :(

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

her fleshy protuberances swaddled my intellect like a cloud of nerve gas, their sharpened aureolae scouting for any weak point in the armor of my cerebral cortex like a school of rainbow remoras fighting to attach themselves to a larger, unwilling host

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

dennis miller, post the joke

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

can’t decide what to get for dinner

also missed all news today so need to catch up while eatin i guess

the only certainty is trump i suppose

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

Hey buddy since you make enough to pay taxes I would like to thank you personally for your contribution to the new glasses I am picking up tomorrow. :)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

look we told you last week you can't come back to this pachinko parlor

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

codenameFANGIO posted:

dennis miller, post the joke

lmbo I forgot the deadline is up

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the g...g....garbage ape?

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

let bezos leave earth and don’t let him come back

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

2DCAT posted:

lmbo I forgot the deadline is up

https://twitter.com/DennisDMZ/status/991151503032250369

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

cumshitter posted:

:thumbsup:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Al! posted:

how can you doubt the infamous shitter of cums?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Nichael do u kno if u can get out of a twitter prob w/o admitting guilt?

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

When I lived in Tianjin in the early 2000s, there was a knockoff chili's downtown that was trying really hard to be authentic and it was awesome

My family and I went there to see if it was a lovely, chain restaurant taste-of-home. The whole night was hilarious, food copies were abysmal but it didn't matter. We tipped our waiter huge because he tried out his Texan accent on us and he was a cool guy

I'm sure it's gone now, chili's probably found out once the internet picked up full steam ahead

4/5 star review from my 10 year old self

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

infrashitter week

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

where were you

the day the world started trumping

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I just found out about this and it's really weird. It's a character development program for schools to use but it's about worshiping medal of honor recipients and thus everything is kind of presented through the prism of war which I'm not sure is a good frame of reference for children??? The Congressional Medal of Honor Association seems to exist to honor the honor recipients but this curriculum thing seems like a grift somehow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOUWlWqSMjY

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

Hey buddy since you make enough to pay taxes I would like to thank you personally for your contribution to the new glasses I am picking up tomorrow. :)

im glad of it : D

Al! posted:

i banged ross donuthat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

fuckin love crabs holdin poo poo

that crab with a knife gif makes me laugh every time

there was a crab thread in gbs, guy owned a couple, made videos, asked other people to post crabs

people kept posting crab butchering machines in the thread cos goons, really good

• Locked thread