Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Fox premiun Broadcast in spanish is ok i Guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
If this means I can watch an onboard camera of Lance Stroll gently caress up every race then I will buy this.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
If the base package doesn't include live races, and my formula1.com subscription already gets me telemetry/timing/tires/etc...I'm fine with continuing to watch on my parents' cable login for now. I mean, at least ESPN is commercial free. Besides, for races that don't run during a diurnal person's awake hours, we usually go to the local Tifosi pizza joint and watch the replays over mimosas and Hawaiian slices.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dont put pinneaple on your loving pizza for fucks sake. What the gently caress.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

DoctorGonzo posted:

Dont put pinneaple on your loving pizza for fucks sake. What the gently caress.

Tooooooo laaaaaaate

Don Ho is king of pizza. I am willing to fight over it, but let's be honest here, I don't give a gently caress what pizza you eat, and I'm not gonna make you eat anything.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I only eat pizza with pineapple on it.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Of course you do.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I only eat pizza with pineapple on it.

Same.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

You're all heathens.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

When I was in Italy they brought out slices of pineapple with your pizza even if you didn’t ask. It’s the most authentic topping there is.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
Wow, this thread goes some places during off weeks.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

WhiteHowler posted:

Wow, this thread goes some places during off weeks.

And on weeks.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Dinosaurs! posted:

I get what you’re saying, but I doubt it. YouTube highlights are the easiest way to draw in new fans. That’d be monumentally dumb.

The single most American capitalist pig-dogs bought the sport. Plus they can just angle it as it's whole $26 a year!

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.

TrueChaos posted:

Is it available in Canada?

I mean I rarely bother to catch races live as I don't have TV service, so if signing up means I don't have to find the races elsewhere then I'd do it.

Canada is not on the initial list, probably because TSN/RDS have the rights until 2019 (not sure if they mean until the end of 2019 or the beginning). Hopefully Liberty can negotiate something sooner than that because they still cut to side-by-side for ads, sometimes when it makes sense to do so but usually at the worst possible times.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

You guys are missing the point;

UNFILTERED TEAM RADIO
:shepspends:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

The single most American capitalist pig-dogs bought the sport. Plus they can just angle it as it's whole $26 a year!

I will donate $50 to the charity of your choosing if FOM locks the YouTube highlights videos behind a paywall.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

TrueChaos posted:

Is it available in Canada?

I mean I rarely bother to catch races live as I don't have TV service, so if signing up means I don't have to find the races elsewhere then I'd do it.

No, unfortunately.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
I really want it for the old races.

Gmaz
Apr 3, 2011

New DLC for Aoe2 is out: Dynasties of India
The 3$ tier will be available everywhere and have access to the archive.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I will donate $50 to the charity of your choosing if FOM locks the YouTube highlights videos behind a paywall.

Ok, deal.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

The Kimoa Kid posted:

https://www.sickkidsfoundation.com/waystodonate/onetimedonations

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

keevo posted:

If this means I can watch an onboard camera of Lance Stroll gently caress up every race then I will buy this.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

The Kimoa Kid posted:

When I was in Italy they brought out slices of pineapple with your pizza even if you didn’t ask. It’s the most authentic topping there is.

motherfucker I will find you and kill you

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

$10 says Australia isn't getting this because of the lovely agreements that Foxtel always does with media providers which fucks over streaming services. We still don't have HBO Go here :(

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

Mmmmm, washing down pineapple pizza with a big ol cup of Folgers, the Italian life. Now I am off to not be a fascist.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Mmmmm, washing down pineapple pizza with a big ol cup of Folgers, the Italian life. Now I am off to not be a fascist.

Now you've gone too far

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

The Kimoa Kid posted:

You may think I'm the biggest idiot in this thread.

I may think you're an unhinged undiagnosed schizophrenic paranoid psychotic sadist lunatic.

But, by George, I am with you with pineapple on pizza.

A nice loving Hawaiian pizza with ham and pineapple... mucho bueno !!!

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

1500quidporsche posted:

Now you've gone too far

What's wrong with Folgers?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The only thing better than pineapple and ham on pizza, is pineapple, ham and hot sauce on pizza. #ForzaFerrari

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The only thing better than pineapple and ham on pizza, is pineapple, ham and hot sauce on pizza. #ForzaFerrari

#ForzaAnanas

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Gigi Galli posted:

Nice meltdown

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

There’s a place near my office that makes a buffalo chicken pizza with waffle fries on it.

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

Pineapple owns.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Cactrot posted:

Pineapple owns.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gas thread

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

What's wrong with Folgers?

I'm going to fuckin' Ralf Schumacher you.

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

This thread made me order a Hawaiian pizza.

Thanks, F1 thread.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

I'm going to fuckin' Ralf Schumacher you.

Folgers:Michael Shumacher::Maxwell House:Ralf Schumacher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Thead