Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
lmao @ going from americas mayor to donald trumps lawyer

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I'm the NYT columnist who's for some reason respected as "one of the good ones" on the right who has to completely redo a column on Twitter. I get paid $200,000 a year and probably have a personal assistant.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

yrtumnp

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Angela_Stalcup/status/992050824497987584?s=20

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/douthatnyt/status/992049727641354240?s=21

society is also obsessed with money

give me your money or I'll ram a truck through your day spa next time you're there

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Angela_Stalcup/status/989021361023614976?s=20

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I wish it were possible to subscribe to a paper but specifically not the op ed section so those idiots don't get my money

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
"gently caress communism" but like the other meaning of the phrase

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Remember, folks, sex is like oxygen: It's only of overriding importance when you aren't getting any.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Good news, for bitcoin .

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lastgirl posted:

its actually not that unusual

Trump has names on different kinds of buildings, especially ones he doesn't own at all, like Trump Soho

so it makes sense that a case would proceed with this

It's not unusual/to be loathed by everyone

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

trump didn't write these tweets -- one of his lawyers probably did

euphronius posted:

in a sense yes the investigation is probably over now lol

it was over when the feds raided cohen's apartment

everything past that day is denouement

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

"taken over?" Sex has always been a part of any sort of public messaging everywhere forever. It didn't "take over," it never left.

Go look at the recovered graffiti from Pompeii.

why does everybody always pull out exactly the same quote, like you’re a loving cracked.com article? That’s not a piece of media messaging, that’s not an advertisement, that’s not marketing. That is literally loving nothing to do with what I’m talking about, it’s just you thinking that you’re smart because you learn about something that everybody else also found out on the Internet 10 years ago

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/992051176240746496

quote:

The White House said those working on the initiative will provide policy recommendations from faith-based and community programs on “more effective solutions to poverty” and inform the administration of “any failures of the executive branch to comply with religious liberty protections under law.”

The creation of the White House Faith and Opportunity Initiative follows the initiatives of previous administrations that created similarly named offices to foster partnerships between the government and religious organizations.

President Obama launched the Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships, whose work ranged from fighting the Ebola and Zika viruses to feeding schoolchildren nutritious meals in the summertime.
ajhgahahahaha

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

I wonder if the future Trumpist GOP is going to even harder against outlawing birth control and walking back womens rights in the workplace to punish the Stacys for not loving them

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

It also implies that he believes that women are property and that sex isn't the problem, control is.

oh poo poo I missed the rest of the thread - he hadn't posted it yet

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

female, older, gay, etc.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

SKULL.GIF posted:

it was over when the feds raided cohen's apartment

everything past that day is denouement

then why cant I stop cumming

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Taking a bath in a giant copper tub to own the libs.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
played no roll

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Pick posted:

That Michigan plan seems like a really bad idea, even if you are a huge racist, because why wouldn’t they just move to those counties?

lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

skaboomizzy posted:

https://twitter.com/douthatnyt/status/992049727641354240?s=21

society is also obsessed with money

give me your money or I'll ram a truck through your day spa next time you're there

just want to take this opportunity to thank the goon who told me about reading nyt in incognito mode :tipshat:

Apr 7, 2003

Pick posted:

why does everybody always pull out exactly the same quote, like you’re a loving cracked.com article? That’s not a piece of media messaging, that’s not an advertisement, that’s not marketing. That is literally loving nothing to do with what I’m talking about, it’s just you thinking that you’re smart because you learn about something that everybody else also found out on the Internet 10 years ago

Graffiti is public messaging/discourse.

You seem really mad about sex.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

alnilam posted:

I wish it were possible to subscribe to a paper but specifically not the op ed section so those idiots don't get my money

I pay just for the NYT crosswords and still feel crappy that a penny or two of that goes to idiots like Douthat

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SKULL.GIF posted:

imagine being tasked this morning to write a tweet to send out on a global level that your client didn't do the crimes that your client did do

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i have no clue about av requirements but i tried making one and here it is

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Men need sex and it has to be straight and it has to be them in a dominant position and it has to affirming to their self image, it's just biological fact.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Pancakes posted:

Taking a bath in a giant copper tub to own the libs.

reducing my grape wine in lead kettles to own carthage

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

cohen was on a time and material contract, the material being bags of cash

i think these guys mostly pay each other in real estate deals through shell companies, hence the need to take out a mortgage every time they need actual cash for hush money

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

sliderule posted:

i have no clue about av requirements but i tried making one and here it is

that’s very good op

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Graffiti is public messaging/discourse.

You seem really mad about sex.

It doesn’t matter if it’s public discourse you retard I’m talking about advertisements for consumer goods.

Apr 7, 2003

Yes, sex is everywhere in American public messaging.

No, that is not unique to America in 2018.

That's just how people are and always have been.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

rear end cobra posted:

lmao @ going from americas mayor to donald trumps lawyer

Trump is America

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pick posted:

Tayne has severe personality and anxiety problems

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

one of his lawyers probably sent him an email saying "heres some ideas for a posture that we can go over later" and trump got an intern to copy/paste it to the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
BEHOLD

https://twitter.com/Angela_Stalcup/status/987680581566783488?s=20

The piss tape is no more! All hail the milk tape!

• Locked thread