Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
what a colossal baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Women: I need a safe space where I don't get harassed, creeped on or forced to be someones eye candy.

Men: I need a safe space where I can talk about Football/Anime tiddies without my Wife/Mom telling me to take the garbage out.

:nallears:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

a man cave? more like a man's grave.*

lol if you want your entire house to be decorated with sports memorabilia, tacky posters, pool tables, tiki bars, guitars, and car poo poo.

*shamefully stolen from this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLwtBSxKWAM

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
The ultimate man cave is in a man's mind. Because it's hollow and spacious.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
It's called a study! Would also accept home office.

Man cave conjures up images of fake novety neon LED signs bought at Hobby Lobby and cold pizza rolls.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

The best part about this is the regressives in the replies giving him poo poo for whining instead of doing something productive like a real man.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
studies/dens/libraries are markedly different than a man cave cause you put tacky poo poo in the latter and you put leather bound books and hunting trophies in the formers.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Krispy Wafer posted:

It's called a study! Would also accept home office.

Man cave conjures up images of fake novety neon LED signs bought at Hobby Lobby and cold pizza rolls.

yeah or a library like a true baller.

e:fb AGAIN

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
ladies are also welcome in the library, because if you need a spot to hide from girls you are indeed the biggest bitch

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
At some point we're going to have to teach men that it's okay to be single because it seems like everyone is absolutely miserable in marriages.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Ularg posted:

At some point we're going to have to teach men that it's okay to be single because it seems like everyone is absolutely miserable in marriages.

unrealistic expectations are a motherfucker.

Serf
May 5, 2011

imagine being able to own a house. in 10 years men will be mad that they can't have literal man caves

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Serf posted:

imagine being able to own a house.

I feel like this is a big reason people are getting married these days. Just to be able to afford a house.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
whine cellar

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

SpacePig posted:

I feel like this is a big reason people are getting married these days. Just to be able to afford a house.

Yea it kinda sucks living in an economy where it takes the income of two people for the quality of life of a single person a few decades ago.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Baron Corbyn posted:

I guess this is probably why the reaction from ethnically Chinese people living in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan has generally been supportive of the girl wearing the qipao and against the guy who called her out (at least in my personal experience from people talking about it and on comments sections now that it's found its way to the press here). There's not that same experience of being otherised and white people wearing Chinese clothes are tourists spending money to buy it.
It's not just Chinese; the matter came up in an international discussion group yesterday and it left the poor yanks feeling a bit weathered because literally everyone thought it was ridiculous except the Palestinian who brought up the subject of how Israel is willfully erasing their culinary culture and claiming it as theirs and even then he admitted it wasn't quite the same

EmmyOk posted:

This cultural appropriation discussion is really good and interesting to have but it's time to return back to some classic IOSM. However fortuitously there is a new Cultural Appropriation thread in TGRS that just opened and the perfect place to ask about and discuss cultural appropriation in the specific (e.g. chinese dress) and abstract (e.g. is this appropriation or culture exchange).
Again, it's weird as hell to see Americans offering to talk about this when the cultures being "appropriated" are rarely, if ever, your own. But whatever let's move on with primo morons:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I hope people never learn that arguing with comedians on Twitter is a real poor decision.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

EL BROMANCE posted:

I hope people never learn that arguing with comedians on Twitter is a real poor decision.
No joke they ever make will be better than Logan Pauls life tho

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

Deceitful Penguin posted:

It's not just Chinese; the matter came up in an international discussion group yesterday and it left the poor yanks feeling a bit weathered because literally everyone thought it was ridiculous except the Palestinian who brought up the subject of how Israel is willfully erasing their culinary culture and claiming it as theirs and even then he admitted it wasn't quite the same
Again, it's weird as hell to see Americans offering to talk about this when the cultures being "appropriated" are rarely, if ever, your own. But whatever let's move on with primo morons:

You forgot the stinger.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/bestofnextdoor/status/992132665334738944?s=21

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Seriously this "here's my take, and now that I've had the last word let's move on" stuff is bullshit, and a mod just, like five ten posts up, put an end to the discussion and redirected the arguing into another thread.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

IamnotJoe posted:

You forgot the stinger.

:drat:
This is why you don't get into an argument with someone who deals with hecklers as part of his job instead of whatever logan paul does

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

thats not real right?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

that toddler's eyebrows are sicc

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

sneakyfrog posted:

thats not real right?

*narrator*

it was.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

EL BROMANCE posted:

Twitter is a real poor decision.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

There's a response on the not racist baby photo

Serf
May 5, 2011

SpacePig posted:

most married couples i know still can't afford a house. 2 people making maybe 40k a year combined with student loans, car payments, credit cards etc. can't swing it. poo poo's rough.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Of course, it was when the gunman was reloading that he was able to disarm him. Sounds like a good opportunity to call for restricting folks to just single shot, muzzle-loaded rifles. You know, like they had back in the Bible.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Some kind of bullet control joke.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

sneakyfrog posted:

whine cellar

:perfect:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

I have questions

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I often feel the same way about the millennial generation

RazzleDazzleHour has a new favorite as of 06:38 on May 4, 2018

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Very disappointed there's not also a similar description of the horse.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

My Lovely Horse posted:

It looked cold.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

My Lovely Horse posted:

All units, be on look out for horse. May appear cold. No further information available at this time.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
:byodame: "Ethnic looking horse whinnied in a foreign language I couldn't understand and pawed the ground in my direction when I was breastfeeding my little one WHO AREN'T THE COPS ARRESTING THAT HORSE?!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Horse 1
Hair: Mane
Top: Saddled
Bottom: Bare
Shoes: Mare Jordans