Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
F

and yeah poo poo is the worst

Unlike this rad af pupper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
/\ Doggo's got a nice outfit. That harness is no longer made, though.

Replacement rig. First time using a bucket. Always used a nail.

I'm aware my hands are dirty. I don't care.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 01:40 on May 4, 2018

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Mine are too. Spent like all day doing yard work for the neighborhood ~Cinco de mayo~ party we're hosting ughh

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Warehouse is to blame, so I wind up loving covered in dust a lot of days, dirt from pallets, poo poo shaking loose from my forklift, leather dust is a big one too. Any day I'm rolling leashes for packaging, I need to take off my shirt and shake the leather dust off before leaving work.

But it beats cooking.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Those buckets (can’t think of the technical name) beat out nails 100% of the time. I’m in love with my nectar collector at the moment.

E: i think they’re called bangers, but i might be wrong.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, bangers. No idea why. Forgot to get a cap, making do with what I have laying around from little glass gram jars. It's gonna take me a few sessions to get used to this.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
set trippin' banger

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Bro that sucks.

I have the remains of a $150 bong that I bought upon arriving in Ca only to have the downstem heat up and loving break the thing. The main body is good, but it needs a glass worker to fix.

Bangers are good. I have one. I’d love to get an electric nail/banger because that set up is what my friend has and it’s so handy.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I dunno if I'm being too stingy with the heat on my banger or what but I much prefer my Ti nail over it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

how did stoners survive before youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh1kmVwS4Hw

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I still haven't looked up how to use it correctly. Just going with trial and error. I'm assuming it's hot enough when the burnt remains of the last dab starts to smoke again.

I'm probably going to look at getting an e-nail, if they've come down substantially in price.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

$200-something I think. Very worth it for you since you smoke hash exclusively. I mean if you were considering a dedicated oven for decarbing then an e-nail is a no brainer.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, I'd have bought the oven by now, but I want out of this shithole apartment first, so the money is better off in savings.

Someday...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVi3-PrQ0pY

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I heat up my nail until part of it is glowing. Wait about 15 seconds and then dab the hot part. Cotton swab whenever done.

I dab occasionally not every day. At least not with the rig.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I just use a Kandy Pens Galaxy vaporizer for my hash needs, it’s stealthy enough to not tip off my family, they think it’s just a regular e-cig.

The goddamn atomizers are $20 a piece and last maybe 1/2 to 2/3 of a gram. I spend more on atomizers than hash. But I gotta rely on my local headshop and stick with stealthy methods of dabbing. I couldn’t explain away a glass rig- wife would know what it was instantly. And nobody knocks on my sheds doors before entering so I can’t quickly stash poo poo.

Envy you guys with family that doesn’t mind you imbibing a bit of THC. My family is super against it. Now. Didn’t use to be that way.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
You should drag the entire family out here to CO for a week vacation. Fly out, do some gambling at Cripple Creek, go check out some cool nature poo poo, take the weed tour bus around Denver.

I didn't think your pops would have issue with it, he's smart enough to know there are benefits to it, and that it keeps you away from the bottle. Which is probably the biggest benefit for you.

It's taken a lot of time to break my family down and realize that weed is not a negative influence. Five years ago my mother thought I was going to OD and die on weed. Lol. Now she asks me how it's helping, being the prodding type. Keeps me off the booze, lower on the anti-depressant list, helps with the back and leg pain, and not being on painkillers for that alone is more than good enough a reason.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I just use a Kandy Pens Galaxy vaporizer for my hash needs, it’s stealthy enough to not tip off my family, they think it’s just a regular e-cig.

The goddamn atomizers are $20 a piece and last maybe 1/2 to 2/3 of a gram. I spend more on atomizers than hash. But I gotta rely on my local headshop and stick with stealthy methods of dabbing. I couldn’t explain away a glass rig- wife would know what it was instantly. And nobody knocks on my sheds doors before entering so I can’t quickly stash poo poo.

Envy you guys with family that doesn’t mind you imbibing a bit of THC. My family is super against it. Now. Didn’t use to be that way.

My wife doesn't exactly approve but she is currently working on the other side of the planet. The cat doesn't complain.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

My wife doesn't exactly approve but she is currently working on the other side of the planet. The cat doesn't complain.

Think she’ll make you quit when she comes home.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Probably.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
When it comes down to it, pot was part of the problem in my divorce. That and I didn't want kids, didn't want to stay in Memphis, didn't want a lot of the poo poo she wanted. But I caved every step of the way because I was passively stoned, when she went to drop the axe on that, I dropped it on her. Simple as that.

Well, it wasn't simple and I still wound up in a bottle for a few months after, and on increasing anti-depressants for years. Which is exactly the path I would've walked without weed by my side, had I stayed married and just above the level of misery I was putting up with, which wasn't likely. I'd have made that math teacher a widow, probably a single parent.

Weed is a crutch, yes, but I'd rather walk with weed keeping me moving than in a bottle again, booze or pills. I've recently gone off my last prescription anti-depressant, zoloft, and I'm feeling okay without it. I'm likely to go back on it in the fall, but I can accept that. We'll see how far the crutch will carry me. There are no tolerance breaks in my forseeable future.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
But Crusty Minge, why is there only one set of footprints?

That is where the Weedlord carried me, my son

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Weedlord bless us with your dank presence

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
:worship:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

My wife originally wasn’t for it until she saw how different I was off my meds and on pot. My parents really look down on me but my dad, a federal fire fighter, is being prescribed some of the same stuff I was on and he feels the same way I did. Problem is he smoked for years recreationally. So he still sees it as fun, and my stepmom is no loving bueno with it. She haaaates it because of republican upbringings and she’s an old hippie so she already tried the pot thing. She glitters her shoes and talks to birds but hates pot. She might turn around soon thanks to CBD but THC is a no go.

Sucks that you all don’t have support.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

mods change my name posted:

But Crusty Minge, why is there only one set of footprints?

That is where the Weedlord carried me, my son

drat straight.

Now if only I could get voc rehab to back working in the industry.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My short term memory is poo poo, but I still remember a lot of poo poo from 20 years ago that hasn't fogged over yet. 99% of poo poo before 10 is gone though.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
And my friend just broke the tip of my nectar collector. Luckily i have a metal one to replace the glass one, but still :rip:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Think I'm going to get a nail adapter tomorrow for this rig. I'm used to taking smaller hits, but tons of them. The banger is fine now that I've figured it out, but I'm programmed now to use the nail and like it. Banger just makes me squint to see what's left and use a ton more butane.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
You end up sending a lot less down your pipe with the banger vs the nail. You waste a fuckton of oil on nails that you don’t on a banger.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, I can see that. I recover my oil now. Alcohol bath the rig and leave the resin soaked alcohol on a plate outside to evaporate.

The last good clean I did on the last rig yielded about a gram and a half that I'm gonna melt butter into tomorrow and make some brownies or something.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I like to melt reclaim lightly and drip it on top of a bowl. Doesn't taste great but works well.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I don't much care what it's going to taste like. 20 years of a pack a day cigarette habit allows me to no longer give a poo poo.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I must have been a good boy because the dispensary had blue leaf cookies in stock. This is the best strain, fight me.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I will! SFV OG bitch!

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I never really did any past SFII Turbo tbh

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Just got me an evolve plus xl and holy gently caress this quad filament chamber is loving tits and works perfect with syringe application.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
When I smoked flower Girl Scout Cookie was my favorite strain. When I visited Crusty Minge in CO last year I got to try dispensary grade Girl Scout Cookie and it baked my rear end like I had never smoked before.

I’m on a tolerance break right now. I highly recommend them to you guys, it can be a little choppy the first few days of not smoking if your a heavy user, but the head clearing is worth it, and then your tolerance going back to newbie mode makes it worth it. Makes smoking all the more fun when your off your break.

Plus it’s my way of knowing I got myself under control with THC. If I’m not bugging out wanting to get high, I know I’m not truly addicted. Because you can get addicted to this poo poo, it’s just more mental than physical. As a recovered alcoholic I like proving to myself that I’m not addicted. This is why I’m never upset when my guy is dry, it’s just a chance to take a tolerance break. :)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Since I visit my wife every six weeks I get a week of reduced intake, just hitting the pen here and there. That's enough to get me wrecked when I come back to flower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
alley...